Would you still buy V...

Proud Fool

241 members have voted

1. 1. Would you still buy V...

• Yes
    • No

I think GTA will always be a story focused game, I still play all the III era games and they are SP only, I know it will obviously have MP because it will hurt the sales if it was axed , which sucks because it would probably drastically enhance the story mode.

But this gen proved that the majority buy games for multiplayer... suicidal.gif

p.s. I hope the poll turned out right, never made one before. turn.gif

EDIT: Yay, it worked smile.gif

G1T

Most definitely. I've always played GTA for the single player aspect. Multiplayer is cool, but it's not the main seller for GTA unlike Call of Duty for example.

I didn't know it even had a multiplayer?

GTA is a SP game. Always has been, always will be. And besides, it doesn't really lend itself well to a MP.

user posted image

Darkshade12

Yes, but i wouldn't be happy if they did. I had so much fun on freemode online with mates. It adds loads of replay value to a alredy fun game.

the multiplayer was kinda poopies anyway so I would deffo still buy it!! I bought all other gta's for the single player!

Yes, and I've never even played MP so it wouldn't effect me anyway. I do wish they'd not make MP exclusive vehicles like they did with TBOGT though, I'd really have liked to have a police stinger parked outside my safehouse in SP. confused.gif

Narcis_speed6
Multiplayer is a great feature when the game is released, after months gets full of cheaters and retards.

Hell yeah. Anyways, you have to have stupid internet adapters and sh*t to play it. (I only like split-screen).

They really need to leave the multiplayer to third party's, much like SAMP or IV-MP, both are scores better than the multiplayer that ships with the game

yes, because it will be easier to get all the trophies tounge.gif

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

Snake Without a Tongue

Two people missed the yes option.

MP is fun at the beginning, goofing around with people. Then it goes to crap.

The_Mario_Man

Multiplayer is a relatively new thing to GTA games. I don't think that anybody buys it specifically for the multiplayer like Halo or Call of Duty. It's largely about the singleplayer experience.

Lack of a multiplayer component might be disappointing for a few people, but wouldn't stop me from buying and enjoying the game. (Although I rarely play multiplayer games)

I wouldn't because the best part of GTA is freeroaming and discovery. I spent 100's of hours with friends just trying crazy stunts and what not. If MP is gone, my heart will be too. MP was too big of a factor for Red Dead, so I don't see Rockstar scrapping it. It's only going to get better. I really hope there will be some sort of Co-op, even if it's just like RDR's lobby system.

Plus, Volition just announced that they are scrapping Competitive MP in favor of an even better Co-op experience.

TommyMufc-Champs

Yes but I wouldn't like It without Multiplayer. I love GTA MP, I'm always on It with friends.

I'd still buy it, although I think I would miss the MP if it was absent.

silentsharklol

Yeah I would buy it, I'd probably miss MP though.

Also, what's with the people saying MP is new to GTA? It's been in the series ever since the first game.

user posted image

--I'on give a f-ck

long as it's gta with a bad ass new story and world to explore, that's fine with me.

Tha Lunatic 510

of course I would.. that's what it was built off of.. and nobody who's been playin GTA from the beginning (like myself) would tell you otherwise

Yeah I would buy it, I'd probably miss MP though.

Also, what's with the people saying MP is new to GTA? It's been in the series ever since the first game.

Ummm what game are you playing, multiplayer e.g. splitscreen was only introduced in GTA SA and was developed into online in GTA IV

StellarFish20

I'd buy it anywayy! Sure, I would miss Multiplayer... But GTA is fun Offline and the story would hopefully be entertaining! colgate.gif

At first i like SP(SINGLEPLAYER) and when i remember all GTAs till GTA4...and when i think about them...i know one thing!

Multiplayer is not needed in GTA games, only co-op...

Why???

I dont want R* to start doing GTA like most of gameproduction companies do...they mess up the SP component with some small story and then you need to go in MP to somehow "finish" the game...

i want the style GTA SA, 3 AND VC have...

Finish the story, do side missions and other stuff, end explore the world untill you know every inch of it!...