countryside

john1357

What do you think? Should the next gta include countryside (farmlands/woods/desert/mountains etc.).

I think it would be very nice, if there were parts of countryside. New myths would form, the storyline could be expanded and there would be more opportunities.

Sometimes the city gets boring.

Or do you think, that it would violate gta.

Yes, of course they should have some.

No it wouldn't violate GTA, they had countryside in GTA before.

This question has been brought up LOADS of times before.

I think the country, hills, farms should be included in the next Grand Theft Auto.

They should make the next map similar to San Andreas', that is if it is not in a populated city.

grandtheftautovideogamer

I think GTA V should include more variety in land.. The world is not all just city. So yes, the next GTA should have a countryside along with the city.

Edited by grandtheftautovideogamer

I loved how much variation in land SA had, it was great. And yes at times being in the city all day does get boring and it'd be nice to take your gameplay to a different location in game.

StellarFish20

BIG FAT YES!

I hope they have more variety in terrain - Snow, Grass, Sand. I also hope they have Hills. Big Hills.

Tha Lunatic 510

not only should they have it.. they should expand it and have more of the story take place in it.. it was fun to be there for the time being in GTA: SA

drugsgunsmoney

It should be built on the red dead redemption map but with buildings etc.

deserts, rivers, snow, cities, just imagine biggrin.gif

Finn 7 five 11

ANyone who has played San Andreas will realize that countryside doesn't ruin the game, it makes it better, its good sometimes to escape a boring old city.

Im all for more countryside in GTA.

ANyone who has played San Andreas will realize that countryside doesn't ruin the game, it makes it better, its good sometimes to escape a boring old city.

Im all for more countryside in GTA.

What he said. i enjoyed escaping from the police by running out a country road, and I still do that on Cops and Robbers servers.

To put it simply, yes. Countryside would be a very refreshing addition to have after immersing ourselves in the urban jungle of Liberty City in IV its DLCs.

I think the countryside has a lot of potential to be an exiting place - as it was in San Andreas - but even more so, especially if R* were to add wildlife into the mix.

If anything, the countryside could merely serve as a complement to the city.

I felt pretty isolated in IV, being surrounded by nothing but urban industrialization and grey, drab rows of buildings. It would be nice to have varying country terrain on the outskirts of a city, possibly leading to neighbouring towns.

Yeh GTA IV got boring quick with the size of the city. Look at how big new york is and how big gtaiv was, it was tiny compared to the real life comparison, the closest you could get to countryside was that big mansion with the dirty drive leading up to it lol.

• 1 month later...

One off the things id like to see the most in V is the country side, having a large map and a big area being countryside would make being in the city more interesting and refreshing.

Kwandilibro

I don't understand how the countryside could possibly ruin the game. Did it ruin SA? No, in fact that was one of the great things about SA. It had a varied landscape as opposed to being trapped in a city 24/7. I think the return of the countryside is a must fr GTA. With some real dense forests instead of patches of trees. And some nice thick shrubs and grass so we really feel as if we're i the middle of f*cking nowhere instead of being seconds from the city. Perhaps some marshy, swampy environments. Lets not forget the animals of RDR.

Definitely, if not at least some. It was crazy fun playing in the countryside of SA. Good times inlove.gifinlove.gif

Countryside is exactly the reason I am stil playing SA from times to times. And when did I launch IV? Like a year ago, to check out one of the buildings I heard of. Extremely boring game it was. Now, if they added at least a bit of countryside the awesome suspension physics could actually had a use.

Rockstar20124

Countryside is exactly the reason I am stil playing SA from times to times. And when did I launch IV? Like a year ago, to check out one of the buildings I heard of. Extremely boring game it was. Now, if they added at least a bit of countryside the awesome suspension physics could actually had a use.

Although I hated the countryside missions after Los Santos and San Fierro in SA, I would love to get countryside with the new physics in GTA V too cool.gif What I hated was the lack of a Mission Restart or at least hailing or calling a taxi. (And yes I played SA after IV tounge.gif) So you had to go all the way back if you would accidently screw up a mission. It is terrible. The whole part of the story from right after Los Santos till Las Venturas is annoying and forgettable in SA. San Fierro is the worst city adaptation Rockstar has ever created. Even Driver on the Playstation 1 has a better looking San Francisco. But anyway I did use the Cars Can Fly cheat a lot. I hope you will have a teleport option in GTA V to one of your safehouses or something. Because hailing a taxi in the countryside is not going to happen. That wouldn't be realistic. But still calling a taxi should be a possibility too. And I love motorbikes, but guess what, you don't have a spawn cheat for a single bike in SA mad.gif I would have loved to have a Sanchez spawn cheat like GTA IV cool.gif

So, anyway, whether GTA V will be in America or Europe, I would love to see countrysides especially woods with lots of mud and hills where you can drive the Sanchez cool.gif Also, mountains with snow on the upper part would be awesome too biggrin.gif

Darkconnor55

Absolutely they should have countryside , like people have said it gets boring in a city all the time , and it will also make the game last longer (Myths , exploring etc).I would love it if they add more terrain.

p.s this is my first post on the Gta forums smile.gif

Absolutely they should have countryside , like people have said it gets boring in a city all the time , and it will also make the game last longer (Myths , exploring etc).I would love it if they add more terrain.

p.s this is my first post on the Gta forums smile.gif

San Andreas, kept people busy with the "Big foot" and , i forget the other myth going around.

Darkconnor55

p.s this is my first post on the Gta forums  smile.gif

San Andreas, kept people busy with the "Big foot" and , i forget the other myth going around.

Leather face and serial killer in the desert but big foot was the biggest.

I would've preferred the countryside in SA if the city hadn't been so small and boring (compared to GTA IV's city). Give Liberty City surrounding countryside, and it would be brilliant, for example.

definetly ! and when i say that i mean we havent yet tried out the new ragdoll system... you know what i mean, motocross down the hill than BAM! hit a deer or something... awsome

Ispintechno

Country side would really add to the single player or multi-player experience, no doubt about it.

It would also make exploring fun and give R* a chance to implement some of it's comedic "find this" stuff laying around the map that almost went away in GTAIV.

(To be fair to R* the map just wasn't that well suited for it compared to the previous games)