Fallout sig

Node

I dont know if this is allowed but i would like 2 sigs to choose from, one with JUST fallout: new vegas and one with a mix of new vegas and fallout 3.

Fallout: New Vegas

-----------------------

Theme: Western

pics: Fallout: new vegas (prefer pics to be of goodsprings, a town in new vegas, theres a building called "prospectors saloon" if you could get that in the sig then WOW! tounge.gif)

layout: "The_sorrow" in a western font in the top left hand corner, and "Fallout: New Vegas veteran" in the same western font in the bottom right hand corner. (text without quotes)

Mixed sig

-----------

Theme: Fallout 3 and new vegas

pics: fallout 3 and New vegas (Any pics of the two games aslong as fallout 3 and new vegas are in the sig)

layout: "The_sorrow" in the Viper squadron solid font in the top left hand corner, with "Fallout veteran" in the same font and in the bottom right hand corner (without quotes).

hope you guys understood this.

Appreciate it if you even open up photoshop and attempt this suicidal.gif lol thanks again

FALLOUT FTW!

Sorry,I just had to do that XD

You are going on my respect list for that lol.gif

I am like a serious fan of fallout smile.gif it beats stupid COD anyday ph34r.gif anyway back on topic icon14.gif

WOW smile.gif, just one thing can you move "the_sorrow" to the top right hand corner and lower the fallout new vegas veteran text to the bottom right hand corner ? thanks

Narcis_speed6