PLEASE GTA IV KEEPS LOADING FOREVER

samosward

Hello Guys,

I have taken my time to read about this forum and how solution has been given to problems.

My problem now is that during the installation of the game, these files were corrupt despite the fact that I bought them from game.gameplanet.com

Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\anim\cutsprops.img

Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\audio\Sfx\cutscenes.rpf

Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\audio\Sfx\speech.rpf

Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\data\maps\east\bronx_e2.img

Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\data\maps\manhat\manhat07.img

Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\data\maps\manhat\manhat10.img

Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\data\maps\props\roadside\fences.img

Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\models\cdimages\componentpeds.img

But I have been able to download Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\models\cdimages\componentpeds.img from somewhere. My major problem is this, whenever i click on the game to play, it comes up normal then when it gets to loading page of Cousins Bellic, it takes forever and will never show the next page.

Please, what could be the problem?? Could it be the corrupt files?? and if yes, can anyone help to with a link to download them???

Guys for your information, I have uninstall and installed so many times, so I don't think that's the solution, I even had my antivirus disabled .. please help guys..

I don't quite understand. Have you bought only the above mentioned files or have you bought the entire game from gameplanet?

You will probably have to redownload the whole thing as download is corrupt. The entire installer should be larger the 15GB.

Thanks bro.. The store I bought it from has 10 Files which first 8 Files are 1.85GB which equivalent to 1,943,360kb but in my findings I got to realize that the very first files from the 8 files has 1,941,325kb. Could this has possibly be the problem? and if yes, does anyone have the link to the very first file? I just need to get this game playing, guys please help and if I can't get the link, I would appreciate if I can get all of this files again so I can place them at the right place they belong..

Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\anim\cutsprops.img

Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\audio\Sfx\cutscenes.rpf

Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\audio\Sfx\speech.rpf

Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\data\maps\east\bronx_e2.img

Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\data\maps\manhat\manhat07.img

Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\data\maps\manhat\manhat10.img

Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\data\maps\props\roadside\fences.img

Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\models\cdimages\componentpeds.img

Thanks guys in advance

I think thats what i will do that... i will have to use their embedded download manager.. thanks