Carrying weapons

mwmorey@mac.com

I personally enjoy the thought of an even more realistic GTA. Having the ability to carry a mass arsenal of weapons is fun, but I would rather be permanently less equipped, forcing me to choose when I will need a certain weapon, such as a shotgun or assault rifle. Depending on the pistol and what clothing the character is wearing, it is a weapon that can be concealed at all times. Other weapons like the uzi, shotgun, or assault rifle can not be concealed, and while seen on the streets with a weapon out in the open will attract unwanted attention. In order to carry around these larger more conspicuous items, the player should have a duffle bag capable of holding a limited amount of space for weapons or other items; bat, knife, grenades, camera, etc...(whatever). Last...illegal weapons will need to be transported in the trunk of a car, or in the duffle bag to avoid police attention, and if pulled over and searched, wanted level will rise accordingly.

No. Thats just trying to be too realistic. I'm fine with pulling an RPG straight out of my ass. biggrin.gif Your ideas are great for another game, but GTA shouldn't stray too far from the original formula.

Edited by Mikey_Navaja

the only option there should be is

take weapons from a locker inside your crib or from your trunk

There are numerous topics out there on the same thing. Please make use of the search engine in the future.