Favourite urinal at work

Girish

Do any of you guys have a favourite urinal booth at work/school/whatever? You know, the only one that you would ever piss into.

I have one at work. It's the second last one. Weird, I know. Might be something to do with the flush. You only need to press it once. Few other urinals have flushes that you need to press and hold, which I absolutely loathe.

I always piss in this very same urinal. Everyday. If it's occupied, I wait for the occupant to vacate it; even if other booths are unoccupied and I'm in a hurry. When I was new, I once stared at the person occupying the booth until he was uncomfortable and forced him to leave. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with such a favourite because this particular urinal is the dirtiest and has more pubic hairs lying all over it when compared to the other urinals.

I usually use the furthest away from whoever is using another urinal. And I try to avoid going in between two people.

I don't really have a favourite urinal; I just follow the same "rules" as Josh does when it comes to pissing at a urinal. I like to give myself space from the other guy.

I do have a favourite crapper at the university, though. My office is in the physics building and there's labs on the first floor, the main office and classrooms on the second floor, and then more classrooms on the third and fourth floors (along with offices). With that, there's a lot of traffic on those floors and hence, the washrooms tend to be in, well, not so great of condition. My office is on the fifth floor and there's only offices up there for some RAs, a few PDFs and a couple of graduate students, so there's not that many people up there, which means the washrooms are in good condition.

So yeah, when I need to take a dump, I'll be heading to CEB 547.

clEsyRO.gif

I usually use the furthest away from whoever is using another urinal. And I try to avoid going in between two people.

Yes that is the unspoken man law #1. Never piss between 2 men. Either wait or use a toilet. Failure to do so and you are labeled as a homo.

Yes that is the unspoken man law #1. Never piss between 2 men. Either wait or use a toilet. Failure to do so and you are labeled as a homo.

In my part of the world, you'd be marked as a "homo", or rather just plain weird, if you went into a bathroom and just hung around waiting. If all the basins bar one are taken, you go in there and you do the stare. The one where you choose a spec or something on the wall and don't move your gaze off it until you have to glance down to do your belt back up. I think I've only ever had to wait for a piss in public toilets once, and just standing there doing nothing was the most awkward ~40 seconds I'd endured in a long time.

Also, I feel sorry for countries where the standard urinal has to be flushed. Every one I've ever used had an automatic flushing system that comes on every few minutes.

Oh, and yeah I have a favourite bathroom at uni. Apparently the Media floor was the only floor of my school to have a makeover last year, so it's the best place on campus. Good thing that's my usual floor anyway. I don't generally give a damn where I piss, but if I get caught short in the other department I'll try and head on down to the Media Dpt.

Edited by Robinski
user posted image

Vercetti Gangsta

I don't use urinals at all. Does that make me homo according to unwritten laws?

Claude Speed.

Yeah, me too. No need for others to see my hairy cock. However I don't piss a lot when I'm at school and I think I have a good bladder.

But pissing outdoors is ten times better, it makes you feel one with the nature.

Gone...but not quite.

I don't use urinals at all. Does that make me homo according to unwritten laws?

Actually going outside or in an outhouse makes you a stud lol. The law only applies to urinals.

AnotherDave

I sh*t in urinals. What does that make me? confused.gif

Seriously though, the only time I've ever not followed the unwritten rule is when I was drunk and couldn't wait for the other guys to finish. There were only 3 urinals and other people were waiting so it had to be done.

hW0sZKX.png

My favourite urinal is my teachers gas tank.

However, in the rare event that i do find myself in a bathroom, i try and go in the corner. That way i get my privacy. If that's not an option i go in the toilet. Nothing like pissing all over the toilet seat.

user posted image

^ Truth.

For me, not at work as there's only 1 bog, but at the pub it's always far right, followed by far left, followed by reading the smallprint on the poster infront of me as I'm in the middle.

Are you the same person who said they don't wipe their arse after sh*tting? Or is that someone else?

I use cubicals to, plus, another problem at school, the cubical doors don't lock and there is no bog roll in them, so when I heed a number 2 I am forced to use the small people toilets, and they are small.

I pee sitting down

on the sink.

kzgN7qp.png

Cool, an excuse to use one of my favorite photo series.

user posted image

That one is my favorite urinal at work. Mainly because it is furthest away from the crappers. I work with a bunch of old men. Some of the sounds coming from their asses is unbelievable, not to mention the moaning and groaning. Oh and the smell...that horrible smell.

Edited by tripmills

I usually have to piss during business class on the 5th floor... for some reason my crotch is level with the top of the urinal, so I would have to crouch a piss. It's also slanted, so no f*ck urinals. I usually use this one bathroom stall that is covered in graffiti, new sh*t gets erased and added on a daily basis. I've seen rap battles on them and people would comment hahahaha

user posted image

I had a bad experience at a urinal as a kid, so I tend to shy away from them. I do have a favorite stall, however.

user posted image

I have one at work. It's the second last one.

Same, I always go to the second last cubical/urinal. Its always a sure bet to be the cleanest for some reason.

WbZaxRP.png

Are you the same person who said they don't wipe their arse after sh*tting? Or is that someone else?

No, I said I use my hands instead of toilet paper to wipe my arse.

Maddox touched on that in the Alphabet of Manliness, he even managed to make an algorithm for it.

There's these nice secluded toilets at uni for this large function area that is seldom used during the week. Nothing beats the echoing sound of your relief against complete silence.

My place of work doesn't have urinals.

But I always use the big booth/cubical/whatever name you have for the sh*tter.

user posted image

Only time I use urinals is if I'm at a bar and someone is taking up the sh*tter. There's usually two urinals and one sh*tter in the restrooms. If someone is occupying the toilet and one of the urinals I'll wait the thirty seconds for them to be done. And at work we have our own bathroom for the kitchen staff so that's where we do business.

user posted image

At my work there's pretty much just one toilet, no urinal, which is great because if I'm too tired to stand up and wee, I can simply sit down and whistle the My Little Pony theme tune.

I remember once, I was in a bar in Manchester and a man came to the urinal next to mine, (despite there being quite a few further away) and asked me why I chose that particular urinal, wearing this sh*t-eating grin that wouldn't go amiss on a Cheshire cat. I couldn't get my piss out fast enough.

Finn 7 five 11

Most urinals i go to are like this...

user posted image

Except usually a few meters wider, anyway i always go in the corner and if its the same urinal i go in the same corner, if not in the urinal i usually pick the same toilet.