The HIDDEN Internet

Robinski

So I reckon a lot of us here like to think we know a lot about the internet. We know what we expect to see on certain sites, something that you might find annoying on particular sites. With particularly annoying places I bet you've wish you could just vanadalise it and replace every other word with a dick joke and scrawl obscenities across the webpage.

Well, now's the time to open your eyes to the hidden side of every website. I recommend you take a peek at your favourite pages with the Goggles attached to your browser. Just simply follow the link and stick to the instructions.

Congratulations you can now deface enhance any webpage you want with your artistic skill and razor wit!

Examples include:

BBC iPlayer:

user posted image

The Guardian, Now with 100% more cats!

user posted image

(What was) Google:

user posted image

Amazon, now with time saving extras!

user posted image

I think you guys should check this out.

Disclaimer: Depending on how a site handles its urls, you may or may not get different graffiti on every page within the site. e.g I get the same stuff on just about every page of GTAF, but not on every page of say, Wikipedia.

Edited by Robinski
user posted image

Wow, this is awesome. I see what you er, *cough* did with GTAF...

You can't prove anything.

It was like that when I got here. I swear.

user posted image

Doesn't work for me, keeps on telling me to use firefox, when i am on f*cking firefox

DVf9mQs.png

Formerly known as The General

Doesn't work for me, keeps on telling me to use firefox, when i am on f*cking firefox

I think you're dragging the wrong bit into your bookmarks; that happened to me too. You need to drag the button which says goggles on it. Then it should work.

Mike Tequeli

Interesting stuff, I need to check out some big sites with this.

user posted image

Oh and to the safety conscious out there, I read this somewhere.

Quick warning to those of you who use NoScript. Apparently this bookmarklet automatically sets NoScript to globally allow scripts. Be careful out there guys.

I don't use NoScript myself, so I can't vouch for that. Just thought it's the sort of thing that should be known.

user posted image

It's all fun and games till some dickhead comes and deletes EVERYTHING. Why bother?

in5dJdX.png

Looks like something is 'haunting' our website front page wow.gif

awesome website tounge.gif

Minus the Boom

Ha, this is amazing. Thanks for posting.

Pretty sure I just beat one of you at three across. Well played!

EDIT: aaaand that's how long it took before it degenerated to a bunch of cartoon dicks.

Edited by Gronf

Yq5y51Y.png

Pretty sure I just beat one of you at three across. Well played!

EDIT: aaaand that's how long it took before it degenerated to a bunch of cartoon dicks.

If there was ever a Story of the Internet, it would be this ^ .

user posted image

How do you draw on other pages and not just the page in the link? I can't seam to understand.

user posted image

inb4 someone paints over it

Long Haired Freaky Guy

I think you're dragging the wrong bit into your bookmarks; that happened to me too. You need to drag the button which says goggles on it. Then it should work.

Same here, and there's no button on the page, just a link to get Firefox. confused.gif

user posted image

inb4 someone paints over it

Did it for ya, but only in the Goggles thing on this page. I'm not wrecking other people's art.

And who was it who wrote "We miss hate you Slamman"? lol

I have to say, this has to be the best extension (is it even an extension?) for Firefox ever made.

Long Haired Freaky Guy
Hard to do anything now that people found out about right click.

Rather annoying after spending some time on a drawing, and someone scribbles all over it or deletes it. Meh...

Lame.

Was drawing something epic below everyone where they wouldn't mess with it and I lagged out and it got erased. sad.gif

EDIT: Also, f*cking netflix was covered a second ago when I went on there with this.

Edited by Waste

How do you draw on other pages and not just the page in the link? I can't seam to understand.

You drag the button on that page onto your bookmark toolbar or into your bookmarks, then when you're on the page you want to graffiti you simply click on the bookmark.

I agree, lame how people want to destroy what people are drawing rather than draw something themselves confused.gif

in5dJdX.png