New 9/11 footage released by NYPD

TheBlackProject

TheBlackProject

New footage of the twin towers at the WTC that were destroyed on 9/11 is released. Notice they edited the footage out of the towers collapsing. Oh and don't read the comments on the video, it's filled with conspiracy theory *****.

Short version:

For the full version, click here.

Edited by PatrickW

Cool, I remember this from like 11 years ago. There's a video topic for things like this.

it's filled with conspiracy theory <insert word for homosexuality here>

Pot calling the kettle black?

sigh.gif

clEsyRO.gif

What was your intention for posting this? No matter the footage released there will always be debates between the two sides saying terrorists and the American government or they are all the same. And it will be an endless debate. And I did read some youtube comments about it being kept a "secret". Well no wonder, there were enough angles of the buildings in the footage already released, and they were almost all crap quality including this one. I'm not seeing any reason to really care about this "new" footage, man. And quite frankly it may insult members here who do not want to remember unless it's on their own time.

user posted image

macorules94
I was in 7th grade. Sitting in history class.

Ironically, during the creation of a historic event.

AndyGanteks

Saw the video yesterday, i'll be damn, looking at the whole mainland New York covered in dust and smoke is just frightening.

TheBlackProject
What was your intention for posting this? No matter the footage released there will always be debates between the two sides saying terrorists and the American government or they are all the same. And it will be an endless debate. And I did read some youtube comments about it being kept a "secret". Well no wonder, there were enough angles of the buildings in the footage already released, and they were almost all crap quality including this one. I'm not seeing any reason to really care about this "new" footage, man. And quite frankly it may insult members here who do not want to remember unless it's on their own time.

Okay well I'm sorry that you feel insulted and you didn't have the click the video man.

What was your intention for posting this? No matter the footage released there will always be debates between the two sides saying terrorists and the American government or they are all the same. And it will be an endless debate.

There is no debate. There's the event, and there's the deniers.

Doesn't make the heart pound like other footage has in the past. Maybe that's time being a healer.

I was in an off-license that afternoon (UK) buying my daily six pack and the guy serving was like, "MAN PLANES ARE FALLING OUT OF THE SKY IN AMERICA!!" I went home got drunk, and lost my faith in humanity that day.

9322068076_d79a001db2_o.jpg

I was in History class and all the teachers came in and got my instructor for a minute. I saw them all crying outside the window. Later that day we got an announcement over the pa system saying America has been attacked. When I got home I remember seeing the footage of the plane that crashed in pennsylvania, and they truly are heroes. That plane was heading for the white house and those on board made the ultimate sacrifice for their country. RIP.

Edited by Cuban Warlord

I was just watching the news when this popped up in breaking news.

I shat bricks.

Long Haired Freaky Guy

Yes. Quite simple to pull off, really. All I had to do was have explosives planted at the base of the towers, then on 9-11 we pretended like four planes were being hijacked when really we just rerouted them to Pennsylvania then flew two military jets into the World Trade Center filled with more explosives and shot down all the witnesses in Flight 93 with an F-15 after blowing up the pentagon with a cruise missile. It was only the world's most intricate and flawlessly executed plan ever, ever.

I remember coming home from school and going into my mum's shop, for her to tell me to go home and watch the News. Every channel had the news of two towers being blown up, along with the Pentagon, and at this point the other plane was still 'missing'. I remember just watching all those people covered in dust, especially when the tower collapses and they all get caught up in the dust cloud, and feeling really sorry for them. Worst thing is, the visibility was zero, so that made the whole thing much worse, feeling 'lost' just after escaping an attack on your building.

One of the most iconic images of that day has to include people escaping the buildings whilst still clutching tightly onto their work briefcase...

Must have been truly terrifying. confused.gif

Brown Sugar

I saw one of many documentaries on 9/11 last year and the thing that shocked me most that I never realised happened was a large area surrounding the towers was covered in debris, dust and paper from the buildings which made it look like it had been snowing or the ground had frozen, it reminded me of the level in crysis where you are in the alien dome in the jungle.

i remembered the 9/11 tragedy. its really sad.I was 3 years old in that time

Yeah and I bez you're old enough to realize what was going on. whatsthat.gif

Yes. Quite simple to pull off, really. All I had to do was have explosives planted at the base of the towers, then on 9-11 we pretended like four planes were being hijacked when really we just rerouted them to Pennsylvania then flew two military jets into the World Trade Center filled with more explosives and shot down all the witnesses in Flight 93 with an F-15 after blowing up the pentagon with a cruise missile. It was only the world's most intricate and flawlessly executed plan ever, ever.

Who/where is that quote from? I'll not get into the mechanics of it all again as I'm sure everyone is bored to death of topics related to it, but whoever they are, they need their head checking.

The supposed "new" footage doesn't really show anything new. Just lots of clouds of burning JP fuel.

Untitled-1.jpg
AMD Ryzen 5900X (4.7GHz All-Core PBO2) | Gigabye X570S Pro | 32GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

EK-Quantum Reflection D5 | XSPC D5 PWM | TechN CPU Blocks | HardwareLabs GTS & GTX 360 Radiators
Corsair AX750 | Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic XL | ASUS RTX 4080 TUF @2970MHz | Sabrant Rocket Plus 1TB
Sabrant Rocket 2TB | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | 2x ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Q Acoustics 2010i | Sabaj A4

Long Haired Freaky Guy

Who/where is that quote from? I'll not get into the mechanics of it all again as I'm sure everyone is bored to death of topics related to it, but whoever they are, they need their head checking.

The supposed "new" footage doesn't really show anything new. Just lots of clouds of burning JP fuel.

South Park, so take it lightly. smile.gif

Wait a minute, you're only 11?

user posted image

maths ain't your strongest class, right? tounge2.gif

cryani.gif

Anyway, I should probably reply on-topic this time. I came home from school and seen the 2 towers on fire. My parents were so shocked, but I didn't really understand.

I remember drawing pictures of the towers on fire with people jumping out too the next day in school though. Looking back, that was f*cked up.

user posted image

Minus the Boom

cryani.gif

Anyway, I should probably reply on-topic this time. I came home from school and seen the 2 towers on fire. My parents were so shocked, but I didn't really understand.

I remember drawing pictures of the towers on fire with people jumping out too the next day in school though. Looking back, that was f*cked up.

In all honesty I did the same a few weeks later, I think. Hey at that age war is still funny right? confused.gif

My little brother played 9/11 with his lego the next day - thought it was a movie or something.

He got smacked up a bit.

Vercetti Gangsta

I thought it was a bad movie at the time I came home. I never really understood what happened and I don't think I do to this day … I guess you had to be in NYC to understand what happened.

I wish i had to change to see those two beautiful towers sad.gif

It was truly a horrific and a sad day, hope that nothing like that never happens again

And it brings me joy and it's awesome to see the Twin Towers in movies, tv-show's, magazines, posters and pictures... when everything used to be alright...

In my opinion they we're the most beautiful two structures ever built... the giants of Manhattan

Edited by Markwey

What was your intention for posting this?  No matter the footage released there will always be debates between the two sides saying terrorists and the American government or they are all the same.  And it will be an endless debate.  And I did read some youtube comments about it being kept a "secret". Well no wonder, there were enough angles of the buildings in the footage already released, and they were almost all crap quality including this one.  I'm not seeing any reason to really care about this "new" footage, man. And quite frankly it may insult members here who do not want to remember unless it's on their own time.

Okay well I'm sorry that you feel insulted and you didn't have the click the video man.

I watched the video and I've seen the others. I've seen much worse such as well. And whoever said it wasn't a debate, it was made a debate by the OP saying don't listen to the conspiracy "fa**ots" in the comments.

I'm out. R.I.P. to the fallen.

user posted image

lol i was 3 years old on that time. can you see

I get a little knot in my throat reading what people were doing that day...

pkmTc.gif