4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
KORNBREAD

National Football League 2011-2012

B Rob
All these so-called 'experts' picking Philly better think again. With Finley and Grant healthy again, the Packer offense is scary.

If my Giants can't beat Rex Grossman, it's going to be a long season. Now Justin Tuck has neck problems - it never ends.

Philly is good but I think its going to take them a year or two to gel. I honestly see Vick getting hurt sometime during the season so we will see how that team does with Vince Young at QB.

The Packers offense looked absolutely unstoppable Thursday night. I smell a NO/GB rematch sometime in the playoffs.

Funktipus

Exactly. The Pack are the defending champs who are bringing back I think 13 players from injury. To me, Finley is the key. Having him on the field with Driver, Jennings, Nelson and Grant will cause headaches for defensive coaches.

SIKKS66

Lol, it's all kicking off in the 3rd quarter between Ravens and Steelers. Pittsburgh being sore losers, there's even a ref out on the floor. Funny sh*t.

Jonesizzle

Pitts Defense has scored me -1.0 fantasy points.

Runey

My Panthers may have lost today, but I'm very encouraged. Why, you ask? Well this is why.

user posted image

Jonesizzle

I expected great things from Cam Newton, but to blow up like this in his first start is what is in for the future. Granted it is against the Cardinals, the dude is a rookie.

GTA3Rockstar

LOL @ Colts

Xboxless

Yeah, it's pretty sad.

I have a feeling that the Texans won't do that well for the rest of the season. wink.gif

Jonesizzle

I'm confused and angry on why Romo would do the throw he did for a interception. I know this is bad to say, but that game seemed f*cking rigged.

trip
I'm confused and angry on why Romo would do the throw he did for a interception. I know this is bad to say, but that game seemed f*cking rigged.

Nope - not rigged. Romo sucks tounge2.gif .

I enjoyed the nice 9/11 ceremonies. They were nice, quiet, sweet, and not over the top.

GTA3Rockstar

F*ckin Donkies. Do what they do best. mad.gif

Jonesizzle

Nope - not rigged. Romo sucks tounge2.gif .

I enjoyed the nice 9/11 ceremonies. They were nice, quiet, sweet, and not over the top.

I know I sound like a angry fan, but I put two and two together... It'd be horrible for the New York team to lose opening game, on primetime television, on such a day like 9/11. How Romo managed to even make that throw boggles my mind. I have so much faith in Romo, but he breaks my f*cking heart everytime.

Funktipus

When will Tom Coughlin wake the f*** up and read Gilbride the riot act? Only ONE touch for Jacobs in the second half??? And why is Eli still having communication issues with the WRs? Same sh*t as last year and this pre-season. Horrible performance by the Giants in all phases of the game.

Xboxless

I hate you doom, you got Steve Smith before I did. I was going to get rid of Joseph Addai for him.

Oh well, cause guess who I picked up, Ben Tate. Now I have Arian Foster and Ben Tate....stupid idea but even backing up Ben will still get more points than him. That and Arian may not play next week.

I'm already jonesing for another Texans game, I want to see more.

Scifen

really interesting week 1 or fantasy football.

with week 2 coming up im not sure if I should start Devery Henderson or Julio Jones, both had decent games in week 1 but with Colston out of the line up for the saints now Henderson could become a go to target for Brees.

Edited by Scifen

Jonesizzle
I hate you doom, you got Steve Smith before I did. I was going to get rid of Joseph Addai for him.

Oh well, cause guess who I picked up, Ben Tate. Now I have Arian Foster and Ben Tate....stupid idea but even backing up Ben will still get more points than him. That and Arian may not play next week.

I'm already jonesing for another Texans game, I want to see more.

Heh, sorry. I'm awfully interested in Aaron Hernandez if you wanna swap, I'll even add Zach Miller. colgate.gif

I must say, I was thinking about Ben Tate, but Arian Foster will be back soon to take over. Plus, the Colts look like a horrible Defense and Offense.

tubbs51

Damn... my seahawks are f*cked next sunday.... they play the Steelers in the 'burg. And god knows they're gonna be looking for blood...

Well hopefully TJack gets injured (i feel dirty saying that honestly) so that Whitehurst or portis play. I prefer both over Tjack.

ANd i'm happy that we got Doug Baldwin. He's liable to have a great season. he's like a WR version of Leon Washington biggrin.gif Cant wait to see what else he can do. mo fo turned a 7 yard reception into a 55 yard TD gah dayum.

Jonesizzle

I've heard Josh Portis is quite the athlete, I've been hearing about him for some years now, it would interesting to see him play in the NFL.

Xboxless

Well doom, I only wanted Steve because he is better than Joseph Addai, not worth a trade really. Especially since it was the Cardinals that Cam Newton played, I can't really expect him to play well all the time.

trip

I'm not going to give up my strategy that I am using this year for fantasy, but I like how it worked out so far. I'm sure I'll fall apart soon.

Funktipus

Giants signed WR Brandon Stokley. Makes sense. Nicks and Manningham are their only legit wideouts, and Nicks is made of glass.

Jonesizzle

I'm still bummed Terrell Owens or Randy Moss haven't been picked up. I thought surely TO would get signed to someone.

Ah, ROCKSTAR! I wanted Scott Chandler, bad, and you had to nab him a whopping 2 minutes after I thought about it. Damn you.

Edited by DOOM!

GTA3Rockstar

Gotcha! smile.gif

tubbs51
I'm still bummed Terrell Owens or Randy Moss haven't been picked up. I thought surely TO would get signed to someone.

Ah, ROCKSTAR! I wanted Scott Chandler, bad, and you had to nab him a whopping 2 minutes after I thought about it. Damn you.

Randy Moss is retired supposedly solidly.

TO... IDK what the f*ck happened to him.

@DOOM: he played pretty damn good during the preseason. He's young but he has lots of potential... more so than Whitehurst and TJack combined.

The Seahawks grabbed some young undrafted talent this year. WR Doug Baldwin, QB Josh Portis, and S Jeron Johnson. And Johnson beat out 5th round pick S Mark LeGree for a roster spot.

GTA3Rockstar

Pats - Eagles

Superbowl

Called it!

Jonesizzle

@DOOM: he played pretty damn good during the preseason. He's young but he has lots of potential... more so than Whitehurst and TJack combined.

The Seahawks grabbed some young undrafted talent this year. WR Doug Baldwin, QB Josh Portis, and S Jeron Johnson. And Johnson beat out 5th round pick S Mark LeGree for a roster spot.

Funny you said something about Johnson. He is a good friend of mine's cousin! I didn't believe it, but he showed me pictures of when he went to the Boise St. blue turf to watch him play, Jeron Johnson was a under-the-radar safety and I think the dude is going to be a monster, he can hit hard and has nice speed, good pick-up for the Hawks.

tubbs51

Funny you said something about Johnson. He is a good friend of mine's cousin! I didn't believe it, but he showed me pictures of when he went to the Boise St. blue turf to watch him play, Jeron Johnson was a under-the-radar safety and I think the dude is going to be a monster, he can hit hard and has nice speed, good pick-up for the Hawks.

Yeah it'd be awesome to watch him paired up with Earl Thomas. Some people are calling him the new Troy Polamalu... a playmaker that flies to the ball.

Jonesizzle

I'd suggest watching some youtube videos of him. I feel sorry for some of the people he hit in college, big-time playmaker at defense. Would've been nice to see him get drafted, but him going undrafted will make the story sweeter, this dude will be starting for the Hawks by the end of the season.

GTA3Rockstar

Who is Cult of Cthulthu?

Xboxless

Damn! My friend (Panthers89) got 137 points! I wish I could do that....

Oh well, I won this week that is all that matters.

Yeah, is Cult of Cthulu even playing?

I just got Jeremy Maclin and Antonio Cromartie......... biggrin.gif

Edited by Xboxless