Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,248 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

GTA3Freak-2001

Your Wishlist for GTA V!

Kiffster

You think that will be only rottweilers in the game?

Nope. I think there will be different breeds. Like German Shepherd guard dogs or even police k9 units, and maybe even small chihuahuas carried around by rich celebs in Vinewood smile.gif I also think there might be pittbulls chained up in yards etc

Edited by Werebot85

Gnocchi Flip Flops

The Porsche Panamera Turbo S to be parodied. I can see it now the Pfister Hässliche! biggrin.gif It's German for ugly but I like it. There needs to be at least one low, sexy, four-door coupe in the game and Pfister does need more models.

user posted image

It's either that or the Rapide where R* could simply add two more doors to the Super GT and make the rear fascia a little less hideous.

Leafy Hollow

Just though of something, just like in RDR when you try to help a man fly for the first time in human history maybe out in the country side you can meet an off the grid scientist who you have to help make a rocket that will send him into space.

gta5freemode4eva

I want the Audi S4 as my 4 door vehicle. Yummy. Heck I want LOADS OF VEHICLES!! I really do hope that we get spoiled for choice.

nathan456

A drug war with trevor and mexican drug cartels!

GTA 360
A drug war with trevor and mexican drug cartels!

And a chainsaw beheading.

gta5freemode4eva

I want to be able to shoot people on the road from inside buildings like Max Payne 3, (GTA 4 you could only watch people).

I want to be able to put ramming bars on vehicles to give them more force.

I want to be able to jump out of ANY vehicle whilst moving, (in GTA 4 you had to wait till the bus stopped beofre jumping/walking slowly off it).

Clay33

- various gangs

- stealing goods from gangs (something like Omar in The Wire)

- the possibility to antagonize specific gang by your moves

- drug selling on the corners etc.

- a ton of conspiracy!!

- yeti, UFO and army sh*t biggrin.gif

- better interiors, more interior

- improved (real) car suspension

- better damage model

Edited by Clay33

SkylerArmor

Well, to be honest with myself and i may speak for myself here since many many others disagree.

i would like to have a zombie mode for the Grand Theft Auto Online expirence. ya'know.. something to run away or fight for a chance other than cops& gangs. to roleplay a little. for myself, i like to play gta games because its fun to roleplay& do the things i wanna do it the way i want to do it, i can finally be able to.

So the things i would like to have are

Gta online zombie mode

Everything to be an option in heist

take pictures on your phone and saving it too your gallary(like in gta sa) which i think is confirmed?

& a new little cool feature i think most of you would like is to record on your mobile in game phone.

so thats about it.

GTASeriesTheories

i wish for job wise the most i would like in you could work at like a burger shot or a computer store or something like that.

Nemesis2252

something all GTA games lacked: a title screen.

in IV, if you wanted to play multiplayer, you had to go through the long single player load time, then select multiplayer through your phone, and wait for an equally long load time to get into a game. sometimes having a failed attempt, then having to reload single player and start the process over again. its really not that big of a deal, but sitting there waiting for that time can sometimes get irritating.

this is 95% not going to happen since press down on the character wheel starts up multiplayer, but i still would really want one. sometimes i just want to pop into a multiplayer game.

OFWGKTA

A Guy Fawkes mask.

Doodling Hitman

I want a ROFL mode on my gun!

Watch and learn >

DeadZombie
Well, to be honest with myself and i may speak for myself here since many many others disagree.

i would like to have a zombie mode for the Grand Theft Auto Online expirence. ya'know.. something to run away or fight for a chance other than cops& gangs. to roleplay a little. for myself, i like to play gta games because its fun to roleplay& do the things i wanna do it the way i want to do it, i can finally be able to.

So the things i would like to have are

Gta online zombie mode

Everything to be an option in heist

take pictures on your phone and saving it too your gallary(like in gta sa) which i think is confirmed?

& a new little cool feature i think most of you would like is to record on your mobile in game phone.

so thats about it.

So down for zombie mode.

I want claymores. Those thing would be pretty useful compared to c4 online. I can actually set up a awesome permiter around my fav spots in Los santos.

SmithInGtaV
I want claymores. Those thing would be pretty useful compared to c4 online. I can actually set up a awesome permiter around my fav spots in Los santos.

Totally agree i would prefer claymores as you could use them in a getaway or just for stopping police get near you when hidden. colgate.gif

Clay33

Sport events like baseball on big ballpark, that would be awesome. 50k people in one place. haha

wendtcod

I hope i can flash my wiener to people.

davetopper

I guess there is something I want as a permanent fixture in GTA V the Tampa that was in TBOGT.

I liked that car.

Polish_Trucker
I guess there is something I want as a permanent fixture in GTA V the Tampa that was in TBOGT.

I liked that car.

I think it's in..

There was one spotted in a screenshot here, however it's unknown at the moment. >> http://www.rockstargames.com/V/screenshots/screenshot/901 icon14.gif

davetopper

I liked that car.

I think it's in..

There was one spotted in a screenshot here, however it's unknown at the moment. >> http://www.rockstargames.com/V/screenshots/screenshot/901 icon14.gif

I am pretty sure that is it.

Slacca

Top Fun Vans for a bit of remote controlled carnage.

A return to the test centres from SA with gold, silver, bronze awards giving better cars/boats/planes as you progress.

Bring back Karts, maybe with a dedicated Karting track available in single and multiplayer.

Horses you can ride.

In III there were a few random cars dotted about, the one I remember was a Stallion on the top level of a car park, if you jumped in it, a timed slalom trial began, lets have that back!

8 Ball

Burglaries as in SA

Minor store robberies as in III

Hang gliders

BMX parks with challenges as in SA, same goes for downhill cycle races on the mountains.

Rampages-only available with Trevor

Gambling-only available with Michael

Stadium races-only available with Franklin.

LosSantos17

I hope ALL the emergency vehicles have LED'S and I hope they sound amazing

I hope the AI is better because sometimes I like to follow the rules sigh.gif

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Cruise control would be a cool option if you could turn it off and on. In MC:LA you could use cruise control and it made driving around Los Angeles like a regular simple. smile.gif I want this I could just imagine using it whilst cruising on the many Los Santos freeways.

davetopper

I liked that car.

I think it's in..

Probably the front

This is probably the front. Doesn't look like the front of the Tampa, but still looks cool and I love the big bass tires on the back. Gotta have that. The tires are prevalent on both cars. I would have to assume that it is the same.

WestCoast4life

I wanna see lots of families sets

Evil Excision

I just want the tow-trucks from San Andreas back. It was a lot of fun to tow a bunch of cars and jump off a huge cliff. biggrin.gif

SkylerArmor
Gta online zombie mode

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2013/07/9_reas...st_die.php#more

speak for yourself. its almost certainly going to happen. zombies sell... and i know rockstar will sometime make a dlc out of it. if you clearly Do Not like it. Do Not buy it. no one is forcing you.

IveGotNoValues

I would like to be able to use fireworks as weapons. You can either set them up and watch them in the sky or go crazy and just shoot/throw them at people.

They should be hard to find in the city so you have to go out into the deep countryside to find a place to by them.

I could see this being very fun! tounge.gif

Cs Jaz

I would like to see things like in saints row 1, like, shops closing at night and being able to rob them.

Being able to smoke like in saints row 1 and 2.

Robbing houses at night time like in San Andreas.

Lots of customisables, cars, player, safe house interiors and what ever else.

Car shops

Random other robberies, like in san andreas when people steal your car sometimes, and i'd like to see them have random people to try and mug you on the street.

Police remember your license plate and clothes so even when you get them of you if they see you or your car then they'll chase you.

Bicycles and even skateboards and things like that, but not to like do tricks or anything just to cruise around.

Clubs like in Gta IV but more of them

Surfers at the beach.

Maybe even concerts where you can buy tickets online or jump the fence and get caught by police or do it stealthy and get away with it.