BADASS PLAYER

Acid_Snake

This is a topic about playes who have beat the game without ingame cheats or cheat devices.

If you can show some proof better.

You are also free to share some of your knoledge with everyone else.

The game is actually pretty easy.I completed it without cheats,not 100% tough

Ok, I see only a couple of players actually have beat the game without cheats. i once did it on the ps2 version but ever since my disc broke I've only used the psp version with cheats.

• 4 weeks later...

I only use weapon cheat every gta, i dont need other cheats. And f*ck that "Real gamer doesnt use cheats" Grow up if you are going to say that user posted image

I have beat the storyline on PS2 without cheats or cheat device-still working on 100% on that one. Just started the Storyline on the PSP version-doing it without cheats too. This game is quite easy without cheats-even III, VC, SA, and VCS are. IV is a lot harder to beat than this game is it seems-lol.

• 3 weeks later...

me, without being wasted, in ps2

See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil...

I LOST A FRIEND, MAY GOD REST YOUR SOUL, ZEE

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

user posted image

user posted image

Me, for PSP. Also, I use cheats the first time around and then I go back and try to beat them without cheat's. happy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
GTA_Playa21

I have beaten the story without cheats working to beat it 100% still w/o cheats its damn hard

• 1 month later...

Me on the PSP. Easy as cake or pie.

Daah, you stole the sentence from my mouth!

By-The-Ways

I REALLY hate when cheaters think GTA is impossible without cheats, game is easy, only MEGA noobs would think that!

Seriously, grow some balls, and start to play it without cheats...

No offence!

Edited by lol232

Arsen Vitiuk

Well, I'm trying to beat it 100%, now struggling with all of that side stuff. Pretty tough for me, though, as I'm used to playing GTA on PC and it will take time for me to get used to PS2 controls for the game.

But, it's not impossible, for sure!

Well, I'm trying to beat it 100%, now struggling with all of that side stuff. Pretty tough for me, though, as I'm used to playing GTA on PC and it will take time for me to get used to PS2 controls for the game.

But, it's not impossible, for sure!

I have to agree with you: Beating the game is not impossible. It was challenging for me because I was a casual gamer, and I still am (talk about trying to get 100% on Leonardo's war machines in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Ugh -_- That tank thing is like trying to manhandle Vinnie with your bare hands), but over time, I got used to the PSP controls.

I guess what I had problems with mostly was aiming, and shooting while driving. So, what I did was practice on random pedestrians. LOL

Let's just say that the cops were not too happy.

There was that cheat to not get wanted, but honestly, I've only used one cheat ever, and that was for fun; spawning that rhino tank, driving around town, blowing up a couple of Sindaccos and Triad members ... ah, memories. tounge.gif

Like that enthusiasm you have there. Don't be like me. Haha

I still have games I never finished because it was too hard, such as Invisible Tetris (Japanese games are just crazy). I need to get more into the gaming zone.

_GTAFREAK_

I've completed, about 4 months ago, the GTA LCS WITHOUT ANY CHEATS! devil.gif ... that's just the way i play GTA: zero cheats, because using them isn't funny at all in my opinion... anyways i had to try about 2 TIMES to reach the 100%... every time i tried to do it, there was always something missing, and i wasn't able to discover what thing it was... so i had to try a 2nd time. biggrin.gif

... this is my 2nd 100% completed gta! The first one was San Andreas, which is in my opinion the EASIEST ONE to reach the 100% (did it like 3 times in PC and ps2...) i'm still struggling to do it with VC, VCS and III...

Username.gta

Have completed it before with cheats.

But I am working through it without cheats now, am on Staunton at the moment looking for Hidden Packages.

• 2 weeks later...

on the PS2 i did. On the PSP i used cheats cause it has hard for me to use with 1 analog.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

• 10 months later...
Shane X. Walsh

I beat the game 4 times. Took me atleast one week.

100% checklist is a hard work.

100% on SA is easy as drink a water.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Bought the game for Ps2, one week later finished the storyline missions twice now without cheats, have 98 packages can't find the last two,

did 'Sicilian Gambit' 2nd try lol

MiamiDrugLord

I don't see how this game is hard at all. I went through it easily, the missions, even went so far to do the other things. I bought a PSP for this game years ago when it first came out, I played it non stop for over a year, and got all the way to 98% complete. The only thing I didn't do was those little RCA cars you have to race, I beat the one on Shoreside Vale (3 times) I think I beat the one on Stanton Island just once, and then the one in first island I beat only once too. Those were the only things I couldn't beat.

• 2 months later...
WeapoNofMasSDestructioN

I only use Never Wanted Cheat cuz every time i do a mission with killing i always get up to 4-6 stars and i always fail the mission tounge2.gif

I've never used cheats. I haven't got 100% Completion yet but i completed all story missions in just 10 Hours. I've completed all GTA games without cheats and in really fast times too.

I just finished Liberty City Stories PS2 version, 100% - no cheats!, no deaths!, and no busts! Also, I believe I'm one of the only people here who have done it on PC with an emulator (PCSX2). Here's proof:

user posted image

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing in any GTA game not only LCS is that hard so you must use cheats. They are quite easy without cheats, and yes I have completed LCS without cheats same as any other GTA wink.gif .

• 8 months later...

for me hard play without cheats sad.gif

The Pizza Delivery Guy

The cheats in LCS aren't even that impressive. There aren't too many apart from the normal "Take away any challenge I could have had before." I was hoping for flying cars and higher explosion radii.

I have never even used cheats in LCS at all.

Back when I had it for PSP in 06 or so I used cheats to play the missions but I was extremely bad at the game so I never got passed the first island, after all these years of gaming I finally bought it on the PS3 (PS2 classic) and I'm about 16 missions from the ending without cheats, I did take a break though and I'll get back to it around the summer in time for GTA V.

It's honestly not that hard, not to mention you can also buy/find armor instead of cheating for them.

spacer.png