GTA V Cast leaked?

beavis

Rockstar's casting company Telsey & Company has listed a “interactive project” codenamed “Rush” that some strongly believe sounds like a new Grand Theft Auto game. The cast list sounds like a game in which an FBI agent goes undercover into the Mexican drug trade.

The cast includes:

Mitch Hayes – 38 yrs old – Annoying, wise cracking, highly successful FBI agent. In great shape. Does triathlons, drinks low cal beer, but still has a sense of humor.

Miguel Gonzalez – 25 yrs old – Young Mexican American FBI agent, caught between a few mob bosses. Very clean cut

Clyde – 23 yrs old – Moronic, almost inbred and creepy white trash hillbilly. Very naïve but in a creepy ‘it’s only incest sort of way’

Brother Adam – 50 yrs old – Welsh monk, cult leader, yoga teacher, very lithe, very into exploring your personal tension through gripping massage. Needs Welsh accent.

Mrs Avery – 48 yrs old – Neurotic soccer mom, home maker, anxious and addled on pain killers. Very angry at neighbor MRS Bell.

Mrs Bell – 45 yrs old – Swinger, and mellow Californian divorcee. Ugly but comfortable with self.

Eddie – 47 yrs old – Weed evangelist, guy who started smoking at 30, and is now a leading proponent of marijuana’s fantastic properties. White, awkward.

Ira Bernstein – 56 yrs old – publicist for an actress known as America’s newest sweetheart who just so happens to love animals, orphans, drugs and sex. He’s always trying to hide her latest indiscretion.

Kevin De Silva – 18 yrs old – Albert’s fat, FPS playing gamer son. Smokes a lot of weed, has anxiety issues and a card for a bad back, very soft, very opinionated. Into making racist comments while playing online.

Harut Vartanyan – 42-52 yrs old – Armenian car dealer, moneylender, would be Fagin and would be bully. Heavily connected to the underworld, but irritates people so much no one likes him.

Nervous Jerry – 48 yrs old – paranoiac living in the sticks, near Simon, completely paranoid, and terrified of Simon.

Calvin North – 55 yrs old – clapped out FBI agent who now mostly works offering advice on TV shows – whose only claim to fame turns out to be entirely false – but a decent guy in other ways. Badly dressed. Divorced. Putting on weight.

Jerry Cole – 53 yrs old – disabled IT expert and criminal information vendor.

Rich Roberts – 35 yrs old – English hardman actor, who acts tough but who wants to do serious work – the only problem is he can’t quite read the words.

Alex – 52 yrs old – white, loosie goosie hippy rich guy who has lost his money and is getting desperate but trying not to.

Scarlet – 45-52 yrs old – unshaven female spiritualist and hippy with a love of exploring the wilderness. Very into journeys.

Chad – 29 yrs old – pretty boy misogynist Beverly Hills party boy. Made money, but not as cool as he thinks he is.

Tae Wong – 39 yrs old – somewhat incompetent Chinese mobster, loves doing ecstasy, going to raves.

Taes Translator – 45 yrs old – VERY STRAIGHT LACED Chinese translator, terrified of his boss’s dad. Male, awkward. Needs to speak Chinese.

http://www.strategyinformer.com/news/11335...o-v-cast-leaked

EncryptedReality

But also sounds like a Beverly Hills movie....

Altho yes it is GTA V cast very likely!

Edited by GTARandom

EncryptedReality

I forgot to mention. These must be the news "the infamous director" heard.

Hardly see anything of announcements until June.

Drift-Kingz

Eddie – 47 yrs old – Weed evangelist, guy who started smoking at 30, and is now a leading proponent of marijuana’s fantastic properties. White, awkward.

Now that sounds a lot like GTA.

icon14.gif

Snake Without a Tongue

As I said in the original leak thread, I don't buy R* posting such in depth info online. Michael Hollick said in an interview that when he was cast they told him it was for a sci-fi game up until the minute he signed a contract. So I call BS.

You could be on to something but its hard to believe that the next GTA will be based on a federal agent orly.gif

AndyGanteks

It is hard to believe next GTA will have an undercover cop as protagonist.

Maybe it's Agent?

SirPsychoSexy

Where does it say who's the protagonist?

Can we see the actual list from the company themselves somewhere?

Don't forget these are listed as 'additional characters' they are mostly like not any of the main cast (IF this is connected to GTAV)

It's not the main cast. Random characters anyone? They are perfect!

I think this is all there is?

Agency

SirPsychoSexy

Agency

Ah, nice. The only thing I saw before was a link to some gaming site writing about it.

So the parts are not appointed yet? Maybe we should all apply! wink.gif

Ah, the hype, it's brilliant. Whether or not it is real. Although preferably real.

And by the way, nice to see you again pcguytech, long time no see! smile.gif

Well it definately isn't LA Noire, it's either Agent or GTA V. What era is Agent set in? We can then compare them.

Agency

Ah, nice. The only thing I saw before was a link to some gaming site writing about it.

So the parts are not appointed yet? Maybe we should all apply! wink.gif

Ah, the hype, it's brilliant. Whether or not it is real. Although preferably real.

And by the way, nice to see you again pcguytech, long time no see! smile.gif

Likewise. Nice to see you too! smile.gif

Yeah agreed. If the AD is still up then that could mean they are still waiting to fill up the roles. However, If you look at the actual posting date, the AD is kind of old - so who knows if they forgot to take it down.

Think about it though, assuming it is GTA V, if they're only just casting for voice acting; wouldn't that mean it's early in development? If so I'd probably take another year at least.

SirPsychoSexy
Think about it though, assuming it is GTA V, if they're only just casting for voice acting; wouldn't that mean it's early in development? If so I'd probably take another year at least.

Even though I think voice recording is part of the final production phase I'd say that is probably what it would mean.

But like pcgt05 said someone might just have forgotten to take it down.

The_Mario_Man
Well it definately isn't LA Noire, it's either Agent or GTA V. What era is Agent set in? We can then compare them.

If I remember correctly, Agent takes place sometime in the 70's.

Anyway, if this is in fact GTA, the descriptions of the characters seem like a pretty far cry from the (somewhat) more serious characters in GTA IV. Could they perhaps be rolling things back to San Andreas' style?

The_Mario_Man

It's either

GTA V Random Characters

or Agent Main Cast

Well, I have doubts about Agent, since (from what I remember) it takes place during the Cold War, and Kevin De Silva's description (online videogame-playing junkie) sort of goes against that, since videogames - especially online FPS games didn't really exist at that time.

Edited by The_Mario_Man

Yes so its either a new game which we have not heard of which I highly doubt or GTA V.

If I remember correctly, Agent takes place sometime in the 70's.

Anyway, if this is in fact GTA, the descriptions of the characters seem like a pretty far cry from the (somewhat) more serious characters in GTA IV. Could they perhaps be rolling things back to San Andreas' style?

Hmm, these characters don't seem to fit into the 70's. Perhaps this is GTA V?

And I hope so, San Andreas was hilarious but still managed to keep a great serious storyline going.

Snake Without a Tongue

It'd be funny if there really was an upcoming game called Rush. Wouldn't we all look a fool?

Why are they all old? the average age seams to be 40+ ?

The question is.

Why are they all somewhat...retarded?

Clyde:23 Moronic, almost inbred and creepy white trash hillbilly. Very naïve but in a creepy only incest sort of way

lol.gif

Cutlass Supreme

Why are they all old? the average age seams to be 40+ ?

I'm guessing this is only a partial cast list rather than full cast list based on these two:

Ira Bernstein – 56 yrs old – publicist for an actress known as America’s newest sweetheart who just so happens to love animals, orphans, drugs and sex. He’s always trying to hide her latest indiscretion.

Kevin De Silva – 18 yrs old – Albert’s fat, FPS playing gamer son. Smokes a lot of weed, has anxiety issues and a card for a bad back, very soft, very opinionated. Into making racist comments while playing online.

Albert isn't in this list is he? Neither is the sweetheart. Since Ira's description practically revolves around the character I'd guess the sweetheart will certainly appear in the game with Ira.

The characters in the list are probably characters they haven't cast yet. Older characters can be difficult to cast since most active actors are younger, which explains why most of the uncast actors are 40+.