modding question

Sfinx_17

hello, i am wondering what do i need to be able to make new models in san andreas...a character in San Andreas as far as i know is modeled, rigged, and i guess animated to,

my first question is:i want to make a new ped model for san andreas what do i need to be able to do that?

and my second question is: if for example i want to make a static object, let's say a table for example, what do i need to be able to put a table in san andreas? that need only to be modeled without beeing rigged and animated? by the way i am using Blender 3D for makeing mods, i need help plz thanks.

you mean i didn't posted in the corect section? i guess this is III modeling section no?

hello, i am wondering what do i need to be able to make new models in san andreas...a character in San Andreas as far as i know is modeled, rigged, and i guess animated to,

my first question is:i want to make a new ped model for san andreas what do i need to be able to do that?

and my second question is: if for example i want to make a static object, let's say a table for example, what do i need to be able to put a table in san andreas? that need only to be modeled without beeing rigged and animated? by the way i am using Blender 3D for makeing mods, i need help plz thanks.

i can help you soon i will make a tutorial video for this

and one mor thing befor star making your one ped you sould make shur you got the r8 texture

Edited by xskater8x