about a bug in GTA 4: The Ballad of Gay Tony

martin_chan

martin_chan

I found a bug in the game and I'm not able to complete a mission. After I started the Momma's Boy mission, finished what I have to do in the Cage Fight Club, and also watched the cutscene at the end of the mission, the game just loaded for long time (yeah, the word "loading" can be seen in the bottom right corner in the screen) and never let me either continue the game or complete the mission. I have tried to restart the game, restart the mission and defeat all the 3 opponents in the age fight, but I just saw another cutscene and I was killed afterwards, respawned at the nearby hospital. I know i have to kill Santo the npc if I refuse to dive in the 3rd match, but I'm not able to complete the mission in either way. Please help!

I found a bug in the game and I'm not able to complete a mission. After I started the Momma's Boy mission, finished what I have to do in the Cage Fight Club, and also watched the cutscene at the end of the mission, the game just loaded for long time (yeah, the word "loading" can be seen in the bottom right corner in the screen) and never let me either continue the game or complete the mission. I have tried to restart the game, restart the mission and defeat all the 3 opponents in the age fight, but I just saw another cutscene and I was killed afterwards, respawned at the nearby hospital. I know i have to kill Santo the npc if I refuse to dive in the 3rd match, but I'm not able to complete the mission in either way. Please help!

I had the same problem.. Well, i took another mission, and then i could kill that son of a bitch in mommas boy.

do u have the lastest patch?