Graphics of GTA SA on GTA IV

chocobol666

chocobol666

Hi guys, i'm new in the forum, but old in the modifications rsrs, good, i need help to find a mod, that i see in this video " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLmE1XOvz0Y "

in the first minutes of the video, the graphics are like graphics of GTA San Andreas, and, i'm searching for this mod but, no sucess, so if someone find this mod, please, post here for me, i belive that this mod would help many people that have very low pc, and does not care about the graphics, Thanks for help, and sorry for my english =]

Looks like he edited the game shaders with more basic ones. Like simple Diffuse.
Yl8KS.jpg

chocobol666

Yeah, he edited the shaders, make the game without effecs, but, what i can do this?

MaryseDynasty

I would like to know how to do it though, everything for IV is good, just need Graphics Card with 3.0 Support.

chocobol666

I Run Gta iv on a Nootebook core i3 CPUM 350 @2.27GHz, 2 GB RAM, and Intel HD Graphics Onboard, in 22-34 FPS With NO LAG, But, My Draw Distance is very, very, very low! Look this print

user posted image

the Graphics are very bad, but, i Want tha mod of the video, to make more bad!! to run more fast! hahahahahha

• 1 month later...
GTASanAndreas451

I Run Gta iv on a Nootebook core i3 CPUM 350 @2.27GHz, 2 GB RAM, and Intel HD Graphics Onboard, in 22-34 FPS With NO LAG, But, My Draw Distance is very, very, very low! Look this print

user posted image

the Graphics are very bad, but, i Want tha mod of the video, to make more bad!! to run more fast! hahahahahha

hey how can you play without lag

here's my specs:

Windows 7

Acer aspire 5741

Intel i3 350m (2.26GHz, 3MB L3 cache)

Intel HD Graphics

4 GB of Ram

Edited by GTASanAndreas451