GTA;s and the Xperia Play

mamaneverlovedme

mamaneverlovedme

I'm sorry if there was already a topic on this - the search feature was not working. Mods, pls post a link if it is necessary. biggrin.gif

So anyways, I'm SIKED to get my hands on the Xperia Play coming in March or so, Just curious if any tech geeks can lets us know if the thing is possible to port any of the PSP versions of the GTA or my dream of playing San Andreas on it. I get that R* has made no mention of this, but since its an android thing, someone eventually will hack it or even if it does well enough in sales R* would make one themselves (most likely CT WARS)

I have read a lot of reviews on it and I don't really know what the "Snapdragon" processor is capable of doing. Some say, it's PS1 styles, other believe that it is PS2 or PSP equal.

Anyone?

Edited by mamaneverlovedme

universetwisters

honestly, i highly doubt that they will make a psp port of san andreas. They could make a seperate game for each city though (Los santos stories, san feierro stories, etc.) but even i think thats highly unlikely, as they said that vice city stories was their last game for the psp made

sTgL5iS.png

Kwandilibro
honestly, i highly doubt that they will make a psp port of san andreas. They could make a seperate game for each city though (Los santos stories, san feierro stories, etc.) but even i think thats highly unlikely, as they said that vice city stories was their last game for the psp made

So R* didn't make CTW?

mamaneverlovedme

I get that Rockstar Games would be less likely to put out SA or any reiteration of the previous games for this console. My question here is, is the device strong enough to play them?

Is the hardware capatple of having those games ported. I've seen vids online of people porting san andreas to PSP.

Still, the more reading I do on the Xperia Play the more people say this is like, PS1 era sh*t. I think I'll pass on it and save my money. (not that anyone cares smile.gif )

• 2 months later...

I'm sorry for bumping this topic. blush.gif

I'm also interested in this phone. It is possible to play GTA SA on PSP. But, I don't know is it possible to transfer games from PSP to Xperia Play. But, there are some news on net saying it is possible. Is it true or not, I don't know.

W3WQuU9.jpg

All the kids that surrounded me had superheroes - superman, spiderman etc. Paul was my superhero.

Damn you, Carrera GT.