80 members have voted

1. 1. Best system to play GTA on?

• PC
    • PS3
    • X360
    • NDS
    • PSP
    • PS2

So what is your prefered system to play GTA on?

I personally like it on the PC because of the more precise aiming and better graphics.

For me, PC pwns all, because you can modify your game easy. Not only because this; Graphics are very good and the quality too. Only one problem is: You'r PC might be not really compatible, even when you got a high-end PC - unlike me sarcasm.gif - (especially GTA4 - for that there are much patches which fixes such problems).

Another Negativ thing is, that GTA4 for example, is for PC very bugged, because R* hadnt enough time to convert it... that's why there are so much patches, i guess (They really shoulded take the time THEY needed!).

Hmm what else, ah just get for PC, easy and much controls, ya can set yourself if you don't like. Even if the graphic of the GTA you already got, sucks, there is a kind of graphic patch called enb series and so on.

Just get GTA's for PC smile.gif (Too bad R* didnt made VCS and LCS for PC confused.gif )

NDS and PSP sucks balls. I got GTAVCS for PSP, it's bugged game. YOu store a vehicle in garage for example, after next visit it's gone! And PSP is crap anyway because it fell me some time of my hands (lol) and my PSP sucks now to run GTAVCS and always errors and the hell with my PSP devil.gif

NDS isn't made for GTA confused.gif trust me, forget about NDS, you will only regret it, then the PSP is way better but still sucks

For me, PC pwns all, because you can modify your game easy. Not only because this; Graphics are very good and the quality too. Only one problem is: You'r PC might be not really compatible, even when you got a high-end PC - unlike me sarcasm.gif - (especially GTA4 - for that there are much patches which fixes such problems).

Another Negativ thing is, that GTA4 for example, is for PC very bugged, because R* hadnt enough time to convert it... that's why there are so much patches, i guess (They really shoulded take the time THEY needed!).

Hmm what else, ah just get for PC, easy and much controls, ya can set yourself if you don't like. Even if the graphic of the GTA you already got, sucks, there is a kind of graphic patch called enb series and so on.

Just get GTA's for PC smile.gif (Too bad R* didnt made VCS and LCS for PC confused.gif )

NDS and PSP sucks balls. I got GTAVCS for PSP, it's bugged game. YOu store a vehicle in garage for example, after next visit it's gone! And PSP is crap anyway because it fell me some time of my hands (lol) and my PSP sucks now to run GTAVCS and always errors and the hell with my PSP devil.gif

NDS isn't made for GTA confused.gif trust me, forget about NDS, you will only regret it, then the PSP is way better but still sucks

Have you actually played chinatown wars?

It feels great on the DS and PSP.And your VCS game sounds bugged,I didnt get much problems with it.You seem like a PC fanboy tbh.And R* did have time to finish it,they just suck at optamizeing games.The classic GTA's werent the best optamized games either.

It feels great on the DS and PSP.And your VCS game sounds bugged,I didnt get much problems with it.You seem like a PC fanboy tbh.And R* did have time to finish it,they just suck at optamizeing games.The classic GTA's werent the best optamized games either.

I can try out Chinatown Wars for my NDS when i got time, but personally, i like the 3D GTA's more than 2D, although never played a 2D GTA, but i know it is nothing for me personally...

And the bug, that the vehicles, you store in garage and dissapears after time, is well known (only for PSP gamers). Sometimes it even happens, that i park a vehicles renadomly on street and remains for 1 hour, although i was like on other end of island and it still is parking there, lol. May depend on my f*cked PSP.

Well in fact, it is you'r choice, where you want to play GTA Games. If you got a PS3, play on it. If you got a good PC, then play on that. Actually doesn't matter, GTA is GTA, but on PC versions, you got more opportunities to make much with you'r GTA, trust me.

I can try out Chinatown Wars for my NDS when i got time, but personally, i like the 3D GTA's more than 2D, although never played a 2D GTA, but i know it is nothing for me personally...

And the bug, that the vehicles, you store in garage and dissapears after time, is well known (only for PSP gamers). Sometimes it even happens, that i park a vehicles renadomly on street and remains for 1 hour, although i was like on other end of island and it still is parking there, lol. May depend on my f*cked PSP.

Well in fact, it is you'r choice, where you want to play GTA Games. If you got a PS3, play on it. If you got a good PC, then play on that. Actually doesn't matter, GTA is GTA, but on PC versions, you got more opportunities to make much with you'r GTA, trust me.

Chinatown wars isint 2D,It is semi 3D,the peds and cars aree 2D but everything else is 3D and really looks great.You should deffo try it out,I didnt think I would like it but I loved it.

Chinatown wars isint 2D,It is semi 3D,the peds and cars aree 2D but everything else is 3D and really looks great.You should deffo try it out,I didnt think I would like it but I loved it.

Oh sorry i meant with 2D that top-down view. You'r right, i seen videos about it, it's nicely done, but would look better in ... like GTA3/VC/SA view, ya know not top-down. I don't like such view...

Oh sorry i meant with 2D that top-down view. You'r right, i seen videos about it, it's nicely done, but would look better in ... like GTA3/VC/SA view, ya know not top-down. I don't like such view...

Yes it would look better but it is a DS so it has limitations,And you get used to it.

Yes it would look better but it is a DS so it has limitations,And you get used to it.

Yea, if it would be out for PC or PS3 first, it would be like GTA4, because i heard, that it plays in IV era Liberty City, but i might be wrong too, i dont know exactly

Yea, if it would be out for PC or PS3 first, it would be like GTA4, because i heard, that it plays in IV era Liberty City, but i might be wrong too, i dont know exactly

Well it would be a different game ad it would have to be built on RAGE,and they would have had to hire voice actors and all that shizz.I think chiantown wars was a kind of budget,quick game for the DS owners.

Well it would be a different game ad it would have to be built on RAGE,and they would have had to hire voice actors and all that shizz.I think chiantown wars was a kind of budget,quick game for the DS owners.

Yea that's right, i think it was only 1 year work on it, right?

Yea that's right, i think it was only 1 year work on it, right?

I just done a search on google and it turns out it has been in development for over 2 years with a large team.Am really suprised

1UP: How long has Chinatown Wars been in development, and how does it compare to the development cycles of the PSP Grand Theft Autos?

GH: The game's been in development for two years now, with a big team. This is by far the biggest game Rockstar Leeds has ever done. I remember the conversation I had with [Rockstar president] Sam [Houser] that kicked this all off. We both felt the DS community was being starved of mature content, but no third-party publishers were making headway on the platform. There was no previous business model that showed anything other than abject failure in the adult DS space. We came away

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=65301

These 2 Years developing on that game surprises me now much mercie_blink.gif I ever thougt 1 year :S But ok it has some logic behind the 2 years, it's a big map, much missions and 3D top-down nice graphics etc.

GTA Chinatown Wars for NDS seems to be like GTA4 & TBoGT & TLAD for PC biggrin.gif

The Lolwut Pear

PC. We beat all of you because we have Steam updates and the video editor.

GTA Chinatown Wars for NDS seems to be like GTA4 & TBoGT & TLAD for PC

No, it isn't. PC has significantly better graphics than both the PS3 and 360.

X360 for the f*cking win. Why? Because we get all GTAs earlier tounge.gif

The only GTA games you got earlier was BOGT and TLAD in DLC form.

vertical limit

HaHa Well said bro.

My vote goes to PC, although I have to admit that the console-to-PC port in GTA4 seems to have been a very sloppy job on R* account (I've seen this with other console-to-PC ports). I've been an avid fan of the series since the top-view 2D days and always on PC.

But I'm sad to say that, the latest console-like controls, the poor technical quality and the poor tech-support from R* is going to be my swan song. I'll miss the satire, the atmosphere and sublime voice-acting etc. though. sad.gif

/Daniel

Narcis_speed6
Xbox on top of pc? nice joke, when will you guys stop voting the consoles you have and accept the reality?

The Lolwut Pear

Xbox on top of pc? nice joke, when will you guys stop voting the consoles you have and accept the reality?

Exactly. We can just modify our PC for a few bucks while you have to pay for a new console.

Oh, and mods, better aim, graphics, video editors, the list goes on.

I wish i had a gamer pc, but i'm afraid to mess up buying stuff that i don't understand about, someone here care to help me trough pm? confused.gif

Finn 7 five 11

PS3 and XBOX are pretty well the same thing, exact same game and the controllers are almost identical...PS2 controller is the same as a PS3 controller so you can count that in.

Pc allows for high resolutions, framerates and also can be modified.

I am sorry but this thread is pointless.

Look up the PS3 xbox and PC sales (for gta) and you will see which is the most preferred without making one more thread to clutter the forum.

This is going to turn into a stupid fanboy argument...even though PS3 and XBOX are the same.

Sorry dude but PS3 owns 360, 360 sucks badly dude...