GTA SA mission skipper

hortherky

Hi all, I'm new to using forums but i recently signed up to this website because i was stuck on a mission on San Andreas. I know the game is old but I really enjoy it so i decided to have another crack at it as I didn't get far last time. So if anyone knows any good mission skippers please put a link below. smile.gif

Which mission is it?

I think there is a moe conveniant way than using a skipper which means you'd have to start all over again. Just post the missions name

It is called "Mission Passers" and is located HERE, in this topic, thanks to Girish and Spuds. This is for SA. Here it is for VC and III.

OR you could just use the traditional SnP over here. Here's VC's SnP. and Here's III's SnP.

Just a friendly heads up, but if you had done a quick search of the forum, you would have found the answer to your question in less than 1 minute. smile.gif

It is called "Mission Passers" and is located HERE, in this topic, thanks to Girish and Spuds. This is for SA. Here it is for VC and III.

OR you could just use the traditional SnP over here. Here's VC's SnP. and Here's III's SnP.

Just a friendly heads up, but if you had done a quick search of the forum, you would have found the answer to your question in less than 1 minute. smile.gif

thanks for the missions colgate.gif