New Map

Mr White0161

I'm wanting to redo the map I have for my Gang. There's nothing wrong with the one I have now I just want to put a different feel to it by making it something like the image being shown. The areas that are surrounded by red lines I'd like to be shaded in with red but still able to see the streets and stuff... So pretty much I'm just looking for a tint over the selected areas.

Sorry for the small text on the map, the two in Algonquin are Purgatory and The Meat Quarter. Alderney is WestDyke & LeftWood, Alderney City, Acter, and Port Tudor... the island is Charge Island. Once again sorry for the small text that was my fault.

user posted image

Edited by Mr White0161

Narcis_speed6

Time Period

One request topic per author every 5 days. You have to wait 5 full days between requests. For example if request was made on the 1st the second request can be made on the 7th. If you abuse the generosity of other members your topics will be locked and you would have to wait another 5 full days from the time of the lock.

Is the last time I do something outside the rules.

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/ok2Bo.png

Thank you very much, map looks great!!!! but you missed Alderney City, which lies in that chunk just above Acter and below Leftwood.... its the piece that's under the highway near the top. Sorry, I honestly feel like a pain in the ass when I say something like that.

Edited by Mr White0161

Narcis_speed6

Added Alderney City, created space between zones.

user posted image

http://i.imgur.com/h3lBl.png

Thank you kind sir. I honestly feel like a burden by asking for a small correction and I thank you very much for being such a great assistance.

OMG!! Wow Narcis You are an alien. Seriously You are Not From Earth coz I Never saw a f*ckin Awesome designer better than you. Tell me from which planet do you belong? xD.

Lol Man Can i ask how you do this on map and from where you download map and layout like an original map xD. And how you highlight areas?

Narcis_speed6

Here is the map, you highlight the parts by creating a layer over the zone you want (and set the blend mode to Overlay)

blend mode will not work the same if you put a color or gradient on it, to make it work properly you will have to set both blend modes from image itself and the color or gradient applied.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/63/gtaivmaphq.jpg

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by Narcis_speed6