Young Maylay talks GTA V!

SAdude420

http://gtaaddict.com/Joomla/index.php?opti...and-san-andreas

Check this out guys I just found this!! MayLay says that he would definitely do San Andreas 2!! Guess the ball is in Rockstars court now! Pretty cool interview, the best Part is check his answer to the Question about (Niko Vs. CJ) LMAO! Fight of the century!! Best fight since King Kong vs. Godzilla LOL!!

"f*ck Niko Bellic! Tell ’em CJ said it. Now let’s see..." Great interview.I wish he would return as CJ.At least a cameo appearance.

it's weird listeting to him. I can only imagine cj rapping

If you check his myspace he actually does do a song where he raps as the character CJ LOL. It is on his San Andreas mix tape. I agree with what the are saying though San Andreas is for sure the most memorable grand theft auto game. Rockstar should make San Andreas stories and bring back MayLay as a guest spot!

Well, that's a depressing confirmation that GTA V isn't a san andreas sequel

My thoughts exactly...well at least it narrows down the possibilities. Maybe we will get lucky and see San Andreas stories! Or maybe a possible guest spot from MayLay in GTA V.

krazyace000

Well, that's a depressing confirmation that GTA V isn't a san andreas sequel

My thoughts exactly...well at least it narrows down the possibilities. Maybe we will get lucky and see San Andreas stories! Or maybe a possible guest spot from MayLay in GTA V.

Yea IF were lucky, that would be awsome!!!!! Nice find cookie.gif

• 2 weeks later...

It'd be great if MayLay can return as CJ in some way for GTA V.

I know we're out of the GTA III era and it ain't canon with the IV era, but damn they gotta make an exception for this.

If GTA SA 2 comes then screw IV.

Ahem to that bro! I hope he is the main Character in GTA V(5)!!!!!!!!!! smile.gifbiggrin.gif.

While I would thoroughly enjoy a re-made San Andreas, it's unlikely to happen before GTA V. Maybe for a future DLC or something.

While I would thoroughly enjoy a re-made San Andreas, it's unlikely to happen before GTA V. Maybe for a future DLC or something.

That would be cool either way I suppose. I'm just really hoping that CJ makes some type of cameo appearance. CJ is my favorite GTA character by far. It would just be so cool to see him come back even if it was just for a moment. Better yet they could put some of Young Maylay's new music on the radio stations in GTA 5!!

Pretty cool, but even if CJ did kill Niko, Tommy would wipe the floor with both of 'em!

Finn 7 five 11

Young Maylay didn't even put a voice on to do CJ, its what he actually sounds like, how strange, him rapping is even weirder all i can Imagine is CJ.

Not quite. Tommy can't even swim!

True, but I wasn't envisaging a fight in a swimming pool.

The N. Bellic Man

Young Maylay has such a great and recognizable voice. I mean I sometimes hear his/CJ's voice in my head (not in strange way though) when I haven't even played SA in while. Great to hear his thoughts after all these years (nice interview). smile.gif

I would love there to be a GTA: Nationwide where the whole game is the entire United States and you can travel from state to state doing different mission for different people. Also, the game will change due to what missions you complete. That would be fun! Imagine killing a hood icon in California driving to Nevada and winning some money then driving to somewhere in the midwest killing someone then burying them in a field the heading out to New York to kill a mob boss. That sounds like a kick ass game to me haha. Also in this game you should have the ability to bribe cops, build your own house, and build your own business. You should be able to build a car dealership or a trailer park or whatever the hell you want. Make it just like real life. Man I wish I worked for Rockstar haha.

• 2 months later...

Yes!!! I think you should be CJ or One of his relatives in the Grove street Gang, like a cousin or something.

=D