Cesar Vialpando problem

bonscott1976

first off, i would like to apologize if my question has been answered somewhere in the forum before. i have been all over the internet as far as i can go trying to find an answer to my problem.

i have a version 2 game that i have downgraded to version 1 through the use of a downgrade patch. i also have NoobMode, and am using NoobMode V2 gamesaves...dual weapons and i have thoroughly modified the handling and weapons .dat files to my liking (my desert eagle now shoots as fast as a minigun...lol)...all purely for fun of course.

my problem is this...wether i start from a saved game, or i start from the very beginning and progress through to the Cesar Vialpando mission, i get to the garage to modify the car when it says to do so...i back up and the garage door will not open.

i have tried various little things...jumping...stabbing, shooting the door and pausing and unpausing the game and nothing works.

i did take a look through the GTA Wiki and came across some info regarding a "GRGE" file that resides somewhere with or in the "IPL" files...which i believe control the garages and how they operate???...which in turn works in tandem with the main.scm....i think...lol

is there anything you kind ladies and/or gentlemen teach me so i can finally fix this annoyance???

any help would be most gratefully appreciated.

thank you all very much,

Bon smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Moved to III Other.

Next time, post modding related issues in the modding forums so that you get better help.