Are these the first signs of GTA V

TommyMufc-Champs

The Australian Classification Database recently filed a game rated for players 15 and up, which contains "strong violence, sexual references, crude humor, and drug references"

Oh... that sounds like GTA for sure. I think the signs of an announcement might be coming sleepy.gif

sadly, no i dont think it is...

it says its rated 15+ and even a game like halo where there are only a couple soft swear words and hardly any blood is rated 17+

Edited by xxcyylonexx

sadly, no i dont think it is...

it says its rated "15 and up"

That's the highest rating in Australia.

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/firstsigns-gta-v/

So what do you think? Could that game be GTA V?

Interesting... monocle.gif

I ain't gonna lie, seeing those domain names supposedly registered by R* and then this, I'm starting to get a warm fuzzy feeling inside. oh wait, it's just the drugs.

The aussies do get a "censored" game, but i'm nor sure. I read this a little while ago and some were saying it's LA Noire's AUS release....

I aint gonna hold my breath tho - the best way to avoid disappointment is to not get your hopes up

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

087rqaU.pngVw81Z2a.pngxWvxZoT.png1fb6cYB.png

Click here to view my Poetry

While I would love to see an announcement for GTA V, how about LA Noire? I'm pretty sure R* are going to try to keep the attention on that.

This had already be discussed on here. I believe actual game was identified. Let us not get ahead of ourselves. GTA will be not out till 2012 at the earliest.

This was posted before, and it has been confirmed it's Duke Nukem Forever. Enter the link that you posted in your original post, and you will find the title has been changed to Duke Nukem Forever. Even if we don't know which game it's, it's impossible to be GTA V or even Agent, because most games get rated when they're about one to three months from the release date.

Edited by FiS!!HeR

xgtamontariox

Numerous sites and blogs hold information like this. I don't really think it adds up though like others said, it could be a reference to other of r*'s games that have already been announced.