Previous character appearances

grandtheftautovideogamer

grandtheftautovideogamer

List some characters that you think we will probably see...

For example.. Do you think we will see Niko or Luis from GTA IV? CJ from San Andreas? or nobody meaning COMPLETELY NEW CHARACTERS.

I'm near enough 100% positive we will not see Niko, he may get mentioned but we won't see him. I think the fact that you have such a huge decision at the end of the game, and the outcome pretty much makes or breaks Niko, it just wouldn't be fitting for him return. However, i'm sure Packie McReary will return, and I have a strong feeling about Brucie? I also reckon Gay Tony could return, or maybe Johnny because at the end of The Lost & Damned he pretty much has nothing left for him in Liberty City.

grandtheftautovideogamer
I'm near enough 100% positive we will not see Niko, he may get mentioned but we won't see him. I think the fact that you have such a huge decision at the end of the game, and the outcome pretty much makes or breaks Niko, it just wouldn't be fitting for him return. However, i'm sure Packie McReary will return, and I have a strong feeling about Brucie? I also reckon Gay Tony could return, or maybe Johnny because at the end of The Lost & Damned he pretty much has nothing left for him in Liberty City.

Interesting about Johnny. Maybe we can have another biker gang in a different location and have him as the leader or atleast a member just in case he desides to join a biker gang in Vice City for example.

Interesting about Johnny. Maybe we can have another biker gang in a different location and have him as the leader or atleast a member just in case he desides to join a biker gang in Vice City for example.

I don't reckon he'd be involved in another gang after last time, he was basically married to The Lost and look how that ended out so i'm sure he'll stay away from that area. Maybe though he'll just be free lance like all GTA main characters and he'll show up in a few missions? Or maybe you'll work for him, helping him run a motorcycle business? (I mean, he does have alot money after ripping off Ray)

Nobody, I hope it is set somewhere we haven't ever had in any GTA game before and we get different characters. However if we do see some of the characters I want to see Packie again, he was really good.

grandtheftautovideogamer
Nobody, I hope it is set somewhere we haven't ever had in any GTA game before and we get different characters. However if we do see some of the characters I want to see Packie again, he was really good.

Yeah maybe he will be the main character.

There's a site inside IV that Truth posts something, i think it is in whattheydon'twantyoutoknow.com, that prooves that there's a III era character? wow.gif

grandtheftautovideogamer
There's a site inside IV that Truth posts something, i think it is in whattheydon'twantyoutoknow.com, that prooves that there's a III era character? wow.gif

That website has a lot of interesting things listed.. but I didn't see anything about that.

Not to mention in some Projects in GTAIV, if you look on the walls you'll see scratched in "R.I.P Claude"

One thing is for sure, Jerry Kapowitz (Guy who found the diamonds) will be in the next GTA.

grandtheftautovideogamer

Not to mention in some Projects in GTAIV, if you look on the walls you'll see scratched in "R.I.P Claude"

So Claude the guy from GTA III and the guy that was dating Catilina is dead? Bummer!

It pretty much depends on whether or not V? will be a prequal or sequal. If its set in the past, then I'm pretty sure that we'll be seeing Derrick McReary at some point.

From past games before IV, I wouldn't mind seeing Tommy or Cesar again. Maybe something with Mike Toreno. I love James Woods and thought he did a great job!

grandtheftautovideogamer

One thing is for sure, Jerry Kapowitz (Guy who found the diamonds) will be in the next GTA.

Didn't they say Jerry Kapowitz was going to Vice City since he found the diamonds?

grandtheftautovideogamer
From past games before IV, I wouldn't mind seeing Tommy or Cesar again. Maybe something with Mike Toreno. I love James Woods and thought he did a great job!

I wouldn't mind seeing Mike, Tommy, or Ceasar in the next GTA.

Here's an idea. R* has tried to create a new lead character in each game. We've had 2 white guys (Tommy & Claude), a street gang hood (CJ), a Russian (Niko), a mobster (Tony), and an African American badass who was thrown out of the army (Vic).

How about a woman lead character in the next one?

grandtheftautovideogamer
Here's an idea. R* has tried to create a new lead character in each game. We've had 2 white guys (Tommy & Claude), a street gang hood (CJ), a Russian (Niko), a mobster (Tony), and an African American badass who was thrown out of the army (Vic).

How about a woman lead character in the next one?

That would be great! A different character other than a male have it be a female! cool.gif

R* having a female protagonist would be a disaster, a huge one. I mean it would make absolutely no sense and be possibly the biggest controversy in gaming history! I'm cringing right now just thinking about it.

It'd be cool to see Brucie come back, he was one of my favourite characters in IV. I'm not too bothered about who (if anyone for that matter) makes a return, it's just going to be interesting to see how R* tie them in with the new story.

Edited by GTA_stu

grandtheftautovideogamer
R* having a female protagonist would be a disaster, a huge one. I mean it would make absolutely no sense and be possibly the biggest controversy in gaming history! I'm cringing right now just thinking about it.

Yeah I agree with you there, they should stick with the male main character.. and have the setting in San Andreas! END OF STORY! cool.gif

SirPsychoSexy

Yeah I agree with you there, they should stick with the male main character.. and have the setting in San Andreas! END OF STORY! cool.gif

Oh the ignorance. I think a female lead could be great. But let's not get off-topic...

On-topic:

In addition to ones mentioned, I think Luis has great potential since he could be anywhere where there's a nightclub scene.

Yusuf Amir, definitely.

And the U.L Paper could be anywhere.

Lots of interesting people could make a return.

I hope we will see characters like Packie, Yusuf, Jackob .... as for Niko, we will hear some stories from Packie or Jackob, if they will appear in the next GTA. We could also see some of the random pedestrian.

I have a slight feeling that Packie might return. Not as a protagonist, but in a similar role as in GTA IV. Assuming that the next GTA will take place in the same universe.

Edited by Rucke

user posted image

I dont't think we'll see any previous, maby we'll hear some references from GTA IV, and if the game will be set in Vice, maby, no probably, there will be some easter eggs from the last gen version.

Didn't they say Jerry Kapowitz was going to Vice City since he found the diamonds?

Hmm maybe a hint? He could have started a buisness in vice and you could work for him maybe? (If its in vice)