findmakarov.com

Ryder 556

So. MW3 is being announced in 5 days and I'm pumped. Anyone else? Hell for the past 5 minutes I've been sitting here listening to the clock tick down.

I just hope IW make the story make some f*cking sense this time, I lost what the hell was going on at the Safehouse mission and i still can't figure out what the hell happened.

Also they better not bring all the bullsh*t back to MP, Black Ops was at least balanced in some areas, MW2 had very little balance or none at all.

Edited by Minic
user posted image

I can only assume that the real one is coming out.

That fake "MW3" thing would've been funnier if it was balls-to-the-wall over-the-top unrealistic. Cause it looks like that's where the series is headed.

I thought that video was hilarious haha! Sounds like a great game.

On a serious note im sooo excited for modern warfare 3! Modern warfare 2 was the game ive played most in my life, i still play it everynight with my mates! Love it inlove.gif

SIG-2.jpg

WOW, Modern Warfare 3 will be announced?

Well who gives a sh*t?

WOW, Modern Warfare 3 will be announced?

Well who gives a sh*t?

cool..

Anyways looking forward to it. No overpowered guns plz (doubt it).

Long Haired Freaky Guy
So. MW3 is being announced in 5 days and I'm pumped. Anyone else? Hell for the past 5 minutes I've been sitting here listening to the clock tick down.

Serious? That was one of the most annoying sounds I've heard for a while.

Ignoring all the hate, am actually looking forward to the game, but as mentioned, make the story abit more easier to understand.

And you all know this will be a massive selling game.

How can you look forward to Modern Warfare 3 when pretty much like 50% of the staff that worked on Modern Warfare 1 and 2 were either sacked or left?

Yeah, after Activision being total c*nts recently, and all the IW sh*t, I think I'll wait and see how this is looking. I've enjoyed the story, but it's been tarnished by all the other sh*t going on.

scMmGsh.jpg

The amount of f*ck anyone with a brain doesn't give is incomprehensible.

I'm sure this game will sell like hot cakes and to be frank, it doesn't deserve to. It's become a garbage series and I'm getting sick of this annual crap been eaten up by morons.

Look what's happening to the industry for crying out loud. f*ck.

People who think that MW2 and BO are cool should finally play CoD 1,2,4 and UO.

"Old games are hc guys, you guys arnt real gamers"

sarcasm.gif

QF1SfST.png

I'd like to say I'm looking forward to this game, but it almost seems too soon seeing as Black Ops only came out in November. The series hasn't captivated me as much lately it did with say COD 2 and 4 (3 was a piece of sh*t IMO), but I guess I still give in to getting the games because all my friends play it.

user posted image

I think they're cool and I've played all those listed games

sarcasm.gif

But those games are better than the new ones.

And I'm not being sarcastic.

sarcasm.gif

You just can't handle the fact that you got your ass handed to you in WWII, and therefore try to cover your hate that is aimed at WWII shooters by making statements like that. tounge.gif

No seriously though, I have to say I like 2 most CoD games, used to play the sh*t out of it when it was first released, the MP was so addicting!

Why are people excited for this game?

It will be just black ops with a few new maps,guns,vehicles and few months after release they will release recycled maps from previous games for 15 euro.

Each new game is basically a reskin of the last one.

lol why is everyone hatin on cod? people "gobble it up" because its FUN. They dont change much because people like it as it is. As for glitches, that still pisses me the f*ck off and they are just being lazy

Im only getting this game just for the campaign, really interested to see what happens next. Hopefully they fill in the plot holes! And my predictions are:

1. Captain price dies

2. You beat the sh*t out of makarov

3. America is declared the "hero"

user posted image

Minus the Boom

Why are people excited for this game?

It will be just black ops with a few new maps,guns,vehicles and few months after release they will release recycled maps from previous games for 15 euro.

Each new game is basically a reskin of the last one.

This... especially since they don't bother getting the technical aspect of the game right.

But yeah, people like being sheep following the messes instead of wary customers so games like these will remain popular. The 'hardcore' gaming market is more and more getting divided like the music industry - 'mainstream' hardcore games vs. everything else.

As for the storyline... let's just say they will release about six or seven trailers, everyone will get all hyped up about it and then when they have bought the game they'll realize that which was shown in those six or seven trailers was actually the entire storyline, like with Black Ops.

People who think MW2 and BO are cool should not be allowed to play video games.

Anyway, this sh*t is going to be the same as BO and MW2 with some minor changes. Same old-same old. Not worth $60 that's for sure.

lol why is everyone hatin on cod? people "gobble it up" because its FUN. They dont change much because people like it as it is. As for glitches, that still pisses me the f*ck off and they are just being lazy

Im only getting this game just for the campaign, really interested to see what happens next. Hopefully they fill in the plot holes! And my predictions are:

1. Captain price dies

Your seriously buying a game for its 3 hour long campaighn?

1. Captain price dies

You forgot the part where the Rangers bomb the sh*t out of Moscow but other then that I have the same feeling that's how the story will go down.

@danjodan: CoD campaigns are longer then 3 hours. Or they would be if you played on something higher then recruit. I haven't even beat the black Ops campaign yet. But that's probably because I'm doing the entire thing on Vet and don't play SP much.

@Everyone who's hating on CoD. Y u mad bros? It's a f*cking game. Not something that's gonna be forced down your throat. So why don't ya'll just bugger off and go troll another thread? Thank you very much.

Oh and I'm gonna say it now.

MW2>WaW>CoD4>Black Ops. Once you get past the aspect that CoD4 was the first modern CoD game it just flat out sucks. And it's too easy for me to enjoy now. Every game I'm put in(when I decide to play) I never do worse then a 10KD so I just don't like it as I want a challenge. Not pwning people who don't know the difference between a shotgun and a sniper rifle. It's not fun in anyway.

Oh and I guess I can say this here as a lot of people might be happy. The MW2 patch will be releasing within 1-2 weeks. So be happy or something.

vertical limit

The weapons in MW2 are better than the ones in Black Ops Honest!!

Except for Commando and Famas cause they are my weapon of choice.

@Everyone who's hating on CoD. Y u mad bros? It's a f*cking game. Not something that's gonna be forced down your throat. So why don't ya'll just bugger off and go troll another thread? Thank you very much.

Series has become milked to f*ck and watered down whilst it breaks sales record, yet far better games don't even compare. It's just annoying is all.

Plus you guys are giving money to Activision; those f*cking c*nts don't deserve sh*t.

By the way, a troll says things to get an angry reaction, us 'haters' are just voicing our annoyance. I thought you would know, since I'm almost sure you're a /b/tard.

I don't have the newer CoDs, all I have is Big Red One and Finest Hour. blush.gif As soon as I get a PS3 I'm buying BO (for online play and "five") and Modern Warfare 2 (terminal is my favorite map, I play it on my cousin's ps3 sometimes).

I just hope the storyline is good enough (and easy enough) to keep my interest.

pkmTc.gif