Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,024 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sam998

Who was worse Dmitri Rascalov or Ray Bulgarin?

Who was worse Dmitri Rascalov or Ray Bulgarin?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Who was worse Dmitri Rascalov or Ray Bulgarin?

• Dimitri Rascalov
    • Ray Bulgarin

Docfaustino

And the buyers for Pegorino's deal, but Pegorino forgave him. Then he betrayed Pegorino again. Then he betrayed Niko again. And in Niko's eyes, he betrayed Faustin, but that one is definitely debatable.

His habit is, once he totally makes nice with his former enemy. He betrays them just for the hell of it.

MyDog
And the buyers for Pegorino's deal, but Pegorino forgave him. Then he betrayed Pegorino again. Then he betrayed Niko again. And in Niko's eyes, he betrayed Faustin, but that one is definitely debatable.

His habit is, once he totally makes nice with his former enemy. He betrays them just for the hell of it.

I meant the number of people he betrayed, not how many times. His relationship with Niko after the first betrayal was bad, so he actually didn't backstab him again, he just didn't want to work with his enemy. Or something like that. Anyway, I forgot about those drug buyers.

Sam998

But betrayal is defiantly not as bad as goddamn human trafficking

Xing of Virtue

Dimitri, he'll sell out his own children if he have to, basically the Michael Townley of GTA 4. Bulgarin was completely ruined in TBOGT.

Shadowfennekin

Dmitri. Guy has no loyalty, he's a rat

Undyne

Dimitri, he'll sell out his own children if he have to, basically the Michael Townley of GTA 4. Bulgarin was completely ruined in TBOGT.

Did you seriously just bump a 4 year old thread?

Xing of Virtue

So?

Lester-The-Molester

You have startled Phoenix_Poop. He's coming for you.

Xing of Virtue

That little kiddo? Ha! The idea of him becoming a mod around here is probably the worst thing that would happen to the forums.

Anyway, Bulgarin doesn't even stand a chance against Rascalov in terms of villainy, only Tenpenny and Townley are the worthy rivals.

Edited by Xing of Virtue

slimeball supreme

That little kiddo? Ha! The idea of him becoming a mod around here is probably the worst thing that would happen to the forums.

Anyway, Bulgarin doesn't even stand a chance against Rascalov in terms of villainy, only Tenpenny and Townley are the worthy rivals.

OH NO

YOUVE SOUNDED THE ALARMS

HE KNOWS. HE KNOWS. RUN, XING, RUN!

Bulgarian is not nice man, I vote for him. Very good.

JRC99

Bulgarin didn't burn my (Niko's) cousin's home and business down.

Jeansowaty

I still believe that Ray had Dimitri do all of those bad things to Niko. In turn Ray made Dimitri rise in the ranks of crime much higher. So my vote goes to Ray, I don't believe that TBOGT showed his true nature.

SmokesWithCigs

such bland forgettable characters. if it wasn't for this forum I would have completely forgotten who they are.

wiizardii

That little kiddo? Ha!

Coming from a guy that's proabably 12 or 11 at worst. You already got banned once buddy, me? I've been here since 2013.

Who's the kiddo? Lmao.

BTW wich dumb idiot bumped a four year old top-

oh

Edited by Phoenix_Poop

Xing of Virtue

Deleted

Edited by Xing of Virtue

Legomanarthur

I'd say Ray Bulgarin all the way, I mean, sure Dimitri is a total dick, but I would fear Ray more than Dimitri if I was in Niko's place.

Come to think of it, I'm sure Ray was involved in all those troubles that Niko and Roman encountered. That guy just got a whole army and is most likely using Dimitri to achieve his goals in Liberty City. He has a short temper, but is trying to hide it from newcomers/friends IMO, that's why I don't have any hate for his appearance in TBoGT, he just tries to show himself as a "friendly" person to people who do his dirty work or his "friends" like Dimitri but can easily become your worst enemy if you don't follow his orders or insult him in some ways. In short, he's someone that you can't trust as a friend, but not like Dimitri, I don't think he's the kind of person who betrays his close friends often...

But I don't think he had alot of empathy for Dimitri after all, anyone remember when Timur said to one of his men that Dimitri was dead and that they own all the drug trafficking in L.C, without any remorse for his late partner? Sure it wasn't from Ray's mouth but I kind of see how Dimitri's death wasn't such of a deal for Ray.

Kirsty

Hehehe.

Don't test us with your spam.

Xing of Virtue

Hehehe.

Don't test us with your spam.

I apologize.

The Deadite

You already got banned once buddy, me? I've been here since 2013.

Who's the kiddo? Lmao

Back off, we have a veteran, he's been here from 2013!!.

BTW wich dumb idiot bumped a four year old top-

The same idiot of every ocasion, who else?

OT:Dimitri is such a overrated and boring character , he lacks depth and IMO, he's not fearsome, Bulgarin is the man, he behaves like a bratty kid and when he finds out that Luis bought his diamonds, he turns into a monster, he's my favorite villain in the HD era, jst a little above Billy Grey.

wiizardii

You already got banned once buddy, me? I've been here since 2013.

Who's the kiddo? Lmao

Back off, we have a veteran, he's been here from 2013!!.

I ment that I have been here without getting banned like he has. Stop trying to act like a smartass like always, midnight pitman. You're only making this thread go more off topic.

Edited by Phoenix_Poop

Xing of Virtue

Of course Dimitri deserves to be overrated. He's the devil that sent an assasin after you in your G-Damn cousin's wedding day. Even after making a successful business deal with him a while ago.

Edited by Xing of Virtue

The Deadite

I ment that I have been here without getting banned like he has. Stop trying to act like a smartass like always, midnight pitman. You're only making this thread go more off topic.

No i didn't, i posted something on topic at the end of my post (unlike you), i said that Dimitri is a really unappealing boring and coward wimp ,while Ray Bulgarin is a crazy badass mobster, i really don't get the love that Dimitri gets if i could, i would replace him, like, with anyone else, like someone who is actually a match for Niko.

IMO, Dimitri it's one the worst things about IV, and i don't mean that on a good villain-ish way.

wiizardii

No i didn't, i posted something on topic at the end of my post (unlike you),

That doesn't matter, you still said what you said. You knew I was gunna respond, so that doesn't even make sense.

OP: Dimitri : )

Jeansowaty

meh stop dissing each other, as Roman would say "Can't we just all be friends?" :) anyway, I personally think Michael from V was even worse than both Dmitry and Reymund, but it's just me...

Xing of Virtue

Believe me, you're not alone on that one...

slimeball supreme

such bland forgettable characters. if it wasn't for this forum I would have completely forgotten who they are.

Youre a nice guy who has nothing to back up his reasoning. Solid!

Crossbones

I'll say Ray Bulgarin for his involvement in human trafficking.

Algonquin Assassin

I'd have to go with Dimitri because he manipulates people into trusting him and stabs them in the back when he sees they're not needed anymore.

Bulgarin kind of falls under the same category as Sonny, Tenpenny, Billy etc. His antagonistic traits stick out like a sore thumb. Love or hate him I've always felt Dimtri's unique in the sense that he simultaneously betrays the protagonist and the player at the same time.

I never thought he was going to be anything more than a minor character so the betrayal came as a genuine shock. The cat and mouse mind games he plays also make him stand out. He doesn't use power and authority to mess with Niko's head. It's all psychological.

Edited by Algonquin Assassin

MARKUS.

Dimitri has that shady, sadic characer that made him for me the greatest antagonist in the GTA saga. For me few betrayals if not any made me feel so satisfied when you kill him

Ray Bulgarin, though I wanted to kill him too in GTA IV vanila, didnt appear so much for taking all his potential and when finally appears on TBOGT it really changed my perspective on him. Instead of being a shady character as Dimitri or more he is just brute, what made him even funny, turning a great antagonist to be into a character more like Vlad. Nothing else. Kinda disappointing.

Edited by Markhosdangerous

Femme Fatale

Dimitri cuz he's a backstabbing rat.