20 kilos Lance mentions

MyDog

During Last Stand final cutscene, Lance says he's got a hold of 20 kilos of cocaine. In VC Tommy mentions to Kent Paul that he has lost "20 keys and a lot of cash". Does he mention that same 20 keys?

• 5 months later...

Well VCS is a Prequal to VC plus i think R* put that in for badness biggrin.gif cause we all know what happens in Vice City.

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't that what they were supposed to trade in the deal in the intro of Vice City? (of course the party was crashed by Diaz's goons and they lost the money and drugs).

Isn't that what they were supposed to trade in the deal in the intro of Vice City? (of course the party was crashed by Diaz's goons and they lost the money and drugs).

Fixed.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree that those 20 kilos are the same Victor would be trading off in Vice City.

It may be as Victor has quit drug dealing, but with those 20 kilos in stash he could surely got himself, and Lance as well, into trouble. So he decided to make one last drug deal and quit the business... Forever. What an irony, don't you think?

That's my point of view though.

Flesh-n-Bone

Fixed.

Seriously, who cares? The game is nearly 10 years old and that's at the beginning of the game anyways.

Arsen Vitiuk
Seriously, who cares? The game is nearly 10 years old and that's at the beginning of the game anyways.

Yes, I think so as well... This 'fix' was absolutely useless.

• 7 months later...

That's actually quite a good observation, I didn't notice that. Good work biggrin.gif

• 5 weeks later...
Pooka Mustard

Tommy said "20 keys and money". At the beginning of VC he lost drugs and money. Then, at VCS, those 20 kilos were hidden.

I think, yes. I mean look at what Tommy says, isn't that what he lost from the beginning?