Twisted Metal

Raptomex

Can't wait for this, haven't played a TM game since the PS1. I've heard that it's been pushed back almost another month in Europe, until the 7th of March apparently.

Yes. It's a shame. Fortunately I live in the US so I'll be getting it first thing tomorrow. Can't wait.

How are people enjoying this? I picked it up yesterday and played for a few hours. I like the way the game plays. It's kinda like what games traditionally are: crazy, over-the-top, funny, etc.

Also I nostalgia'd all over the place

How are people enjoying this? I picked it up yesterday and played for a few hours. I like the way the game plays. It's kinda like what games traditionally are: crazy, over-the-top, funny, etc.

Also I nostalgia'd all over the place

I got through the single player campaign, but haven't played much online yet.

Currently trying to get through the campaign on Twisted difficulty, which is insanely hard. I can't imagine getting a gold medal on every single one of the missions to unlock Warthog.

This game is so sweet... Insane hard, fast paced, heart pumpin action. Its way too short though. But its like a fine wine... Better with age.

user posted image

Getting gold on ever level on twisted difficulty is impossible to do alone for me, got stumped on the Juggernaut battle.

Currently attempting it on Co-op, my girlfriend is really good at the game, making it much easier. I doubt I could do it without her.