3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

AlexGTAGamer

...Blog This!

AlexGTAGamer

Well today I tried the mission ...Blog This! and I have to say I suck at this mission! It took me 6 attempts to finally complete this mission (thank goodness for autosave, I just loaded up my last save and did this mission again...6 times angry.gif .) Every time I pushed The Celebinator out of the helicopter I could never get to him and so he ended up always splattering across the ground on Happiness Island, has anyone else struggled on this mission or is there something I am doing wrong?

The Lolwut Pear

It was just a bullsh*t mission, IMO.

I myself had more trouble landing on the ground, because of the PC Version's different control scheme. Good thing you can land somewhere other than Happiness Island.

Also, it's damn hard to get 100% on it. angry.gif

Sam998

Wow, not to be a dick but i found it incredibly easy. I think I got like 86% the first time or something.

K-Malo94

never seemed that hard to me smile.gif

shahmen

Not hard at all on PS3 version i got 97% on it.

batmankidal

when I failed the mission in first attempt, I'm become furious and replay it so many time barf8bd.gif

Third island WTF who goes there
Well today I tried the mission ...Blog This! and I have to say I suck at this mission! It took me 6 attempts to finally complete this mission (thank goodness for autosave, I just loaded up my last save and did this mission again...6 times angry.gif .) Every time I pushed The Celebinator out of the helicopter I could never get to him and so he ended up always splattering across the ground on Happiness Island, has anyone else struggled on this mission or is there something I am doing wrong?

100% first tiem tounge.gif

VercettiCrimeFamily

As some have said, PC version is harder controls and PS3/XBOX 360,

I found this mission to be a lot easier, i suggest you keep at it, You'll eventually do it, i know i did icon14.gif

meson1

I'm on PC and I now find it easy once I figured it out. The key, I find, is to check where the Celebinator is and adjust Luis to face him before diving.

So, when Luis pushes the Celebinator out of the 'copter, as soon as the cut scene finishes and I get control, I quickly use the mouse to swing the camera up above Luis so I can see where the Celebinator is. I then quickly adjust Luis's direction with the left and right keys so he's facing the Celebinator and then mash the forward button so Luis leans forward and dives toward him. I keep forward pressed until the cut scene is shown of Luis catching him. Then when I get control back again I hit the shoot button to deploy the chute and steer them toward Happiness Island.

I can get 100% on this mission first time out every time now.

I don't know if this helps any. I hope it does.

iby786

Right when u jump out the heli hold the left analog stick up so luis dives to the celebinator

once you hav got the celebinator you have to turn on the parachute and go on land (not the rocks)

then you are done happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

GTA 360
Well today I tried the mission ...Blog This! and I have to say I suck at this mission! It took me 6 attempts to finally complete this mission (thank goodness for autosave, I just loaded up my last save and did this mission again...6 times  angry.gif .) Every time I pushed The Celebinator out of the helicopter I could never get to him and so he ended up always splattering across the ground on Happiness Island, has anyone else struggled on this mission or is there something I am doing wrong?

Right when u jump out the heli hold the left analog stick up so luis dives to the celebinator

once you hav got the celebinator you have to turn on the parachute and go on land (not the rocks)

then you are done happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

He already did it.

Angel Avenue

I think it's pretty easy. I mean, I did it the first try. I'm on the 360 though..

..GhosT

Did it on the first try on PS3 and PC, i cant see whats so hard about it.

michaelw352

That was one of the easier missions.

GTAIVBigFan

Well,i played this mission on PC and it wasn't so hard,it took me 2 tries and i got it 98%.The mission i really suck on the PC was the last.So,i'm gonna play it on my PS3. dozingoff.gifdozingoff.gifdozingoff.gif

AlexGTAGamer

Well after looking at all of you lots comments I have come up with the conclusion that I suck at this mission and it is only me alone. blush.gif

Lord_Ant_Warrior

I thought this was quite easy.

Edited by Lord_Ant_Warrior

GTA_HELP

DO NOT SPAM!

Edited by Waddy

AlexGTAGamer

I'm not spamming, I just kept on failing this mission quite a few times and wanted to know if I was doing something wrong. If that is spam then every mission help topic would be classed as spam then.

The Lolwut Pear
I'm not spamming, I just kept on failing this mission quite a few times and wanted to know if I was doing something wrong. If that is spam then every mission help topic would be classed as spam then.

Waddy edited the post. The poster had spammed. wink.gif

AlexGTAGamer

Oops I didn't see that, sorry, my bad. blush.gif

The N. Bellic Man

I had more problems getting good percentage in the first part of this mission. If anyone got any tips about how could I get 100% in that I would appreciate it.

cidamelo

I tried it a lot of times too. But after a lot of tries, I could get 100% in this mission lol.gif I think it was just luck. Keep diving and when you became close to the Celebinator, hit the parachute. Good luck!!!!!!! lol.gif

gtaiv222

its funny how he sh*t his pants lol.gif

what system did you use ps3 xbox 360 or pc if your saying pc i understand that you will fail alot it easy on xbox 360 all you have to do is push the left anlog stick forward

tounge.gif

gtaiv222

when airborne using wsad to move around in the air press lmb to active parachute

press lmb and rmb for brakes v for diffrent camera views

Edited by gtaiv222

gtaiv222
I had more problems getting good percentage in the first part of this mission. If anyone got any tips about how could I get 100% in that I would appreciate it.

when replay the mission climb over the wall run run get to da chopper just throw him out dive down to him get close to to happiness island active parachute

BooostFlare

When I first did this mission I succeeded in the first go! cool.gif but when I played TBOGT again I had to try like almost 6,7 times! suicidal.gif This mission is indeed a pain in the a**`!

AlexGTAGamer
When I first did this mission I succeeded in the first go! cool.gif but when I played TBOGT again I had to try like almost 6,7 times! suicidal.gif This mission is indeed a pain in the a**`!

Finally I'm not the only person who has had trouble with this mission. The very first time I played this mission I got it the first time but when it came to replaying it I had to try 6+ times to complete it. angry.gif

Scorpion1997

For me it's not really that hard. biggrin.gif

lutzkrieg

angry.gif I have tried the mission over and over on pc, about 100 misses and one catch but by the time I deployed the chute, I was too close to the water to reach land and the guy blogger died... getting annoyed...seems more like luck than skill...even tried the arrows to guide luis in but no good.