GTAIII retextured

DjGDA86

Finn 7 five 11

Wasn't there another guy doing this as well?

You could possibly team up, or was that you? i saw one of the bridges redone and the road redone, and cars had reflections, i didn't see anymore.

Good job by the way.

Wasn't there another guy doing this as well?

You could possibly team up, or was that you? i saw one of the bridges redone and the road redone, and cars had reflections, i didn't see anymore.

Good job by the way.

Thanks smile.gif

It's possible that you saw my work before, because I did this exact project back in 2007, not just with GTA3 but with GTA:SA as well. In 2008 my PC died so I lost everything and decided to don't do this again but now I got the desire for it so here I am doing this once again...

(I had a different profile here back then also on the other forums where I posted... this is my new profile and I am keeping it)

Also there is one GTA3 HD project that I recently saw here, they are changing the buildings, textures, etc. a real overhauling of the GTA3 game. I could team up with them but not sure if I last in this bcs I have other things to do as well. Truth is I need this for a machinima...

Read the text at the top:

Modding questions\topics belong in the modding forums!

Oh well, I made a mistake, pages around here are really messed up all the time... If someone could move this to the right place it would be great...

Edited by DjGDA86