HPV1000 Locations

WAL575

Hey, I'm about to begin a Brown Thunder marathon and am wondering if there are any permanant locations to find a HPV1000. I plan on fattening up then beginning the mission. By the time I begin feeling hungry, the timer will be up at about thirty minutes. From there I want to go to a reliable location to collect a HPV, then head to Fierro collecting police stars along the way to lose the heat. Once in Fierro, I'll head to that alley full of food carts in China town, eating at each vendor. Then I'll fang it out to Verdant Meadows and pick up a new hunter, thus beginning the cycle again.

Has anybody got tips on the marathon effort. I've seen a few posts already along the lines of Brown Thunder, but didn't find anything too recent. So I suspect people may have developed their own techniques a bit more these days.

Whens GTA5 coming out....

The vehicle spawning map doesn't show any.

Commit crimes and they show up until the FBI/Army take over.

Whats Brown Thunder marathon?

Brown Thunder is the name of the Vigilante missions in the Hunter...if you notice when you get into the Hunter and press the R3 mission start key(for me it's the ctrl key), it says "Brown Thunder" instead of "Vigilante". Just a heads up.

Whats Brown Thunder marathon?

Brown Thunder is the name of the Vigilante missions in the Hunter...if you notice when you get into the Hunter and press the R3 mission start key(for me it's the ctrl key), it says "Brown Thunder" instead of "Vigilante". Just a heads up.

Oh, ok Thanks.

HPV's are really common on the road that passes the San Fierro Garage. They like to overtake all traffic via the tram track, but they'll stop on the traffic lights like the others. Sometimes though, PCJ-600's will appear instead, but that's kind of unlikely really.

HPV's are really common on the road

Also, one obvious thought to the HPVs or any cop car is they will be found at and ONLY at police stations or headquarters which ultimately become permanent spawn points. Secondly, in SA there are impounds at 3 different places where you might not get HPVs (may be there are but never got the sight of any bike in the impounds) but a nice cop car. smile.gif

Whens GTA5 coming out....

cry.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gif

It is expected to come out by the end of 2011. Here is the link to give some sneeky-peeky : http://gta5release.wordpress.com/tag/grand-theft-auto-5/

Edited by shrekdj