You Play With cheats,or NOT?

GTAIVBigFan

Are you playing with cheats?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Are you playing with cheats?

• 1)No.
    • 2)Yes but,every time the things are hard.
    • 3)Yes.

I sometimes use them on TBoGT

But I forgot once I used the health cheat

and I never saved them

But I saved it

My chances of getting a 100% completion, legit, No cheats was in sight

Then I saved it D:

Finn 7 five 11

Ruins the game using cheats during missions.

I used to use cheats when i was younger to complete GTA's, i have played them all without since, and i found it is much more fulfilling.

When i screw around i use cheats, i don't bother on IV though, the cheats suck.

Once I completed the game 100% and got all the single player achievements I used cheats. I find that it makes the game fun.

Never used cheats in IV. I thought San Andreas was harder.

I did all my two playthroughs without cheats, only then I started using them. Adler: Some are really useful tounge.gif

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

definitely not...what for? money? guns? vehicles? there's already enough...

I like your comment,congrats!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Lord_Ant_Warrior

I see no reason to use cheats for this game. I think that there are enough pointers and tutorials as it is. How much help do people need these days?!! These people would certainly never survive on some of the older GTAs (San An, Vice City, GTA III) without cheats.

Saying that, if you are using cheats for fun, then I have nothing against that. But if you actually need the cheats to finish the game, then there is honestly no hope for you...

When I'm strictly playing the story mode, nope. But to mess around a bit, hell yeah. Hook up that unlimited rocket launcher ammo, duck behind a corner, and watch how the city reacts as you rock sh*t up.

• 1 month later...
xChaos Reigns

Yes, all the time. I don't use cheats because I suck or the game is too hard, I use them because I want to have an enjoyable experience playing through the game. It isn't an enjoyable experience having to go to the gun store when I'm low on ammo, getting busted after I accidentally crash into a police car or failing a mission because of a minor mistake. I just play games to play through the immersive storyline, have fun running over peds without being concerned about getting into an unnecessary police chase and finding creative ways to kill peds without having to lose my wanted level after every kill. I have nothing to prove to anyone and I don't claim to be elite and have real skillz that I need to brag about. In conclusion, I play to have fun, cheats help me to accomplish this.

When I feel like it.

When I want to challenge myself, I do not. But when I do, I'm just having fun and messing around.

tumblr_mk683ddOTs1rkv9cvo1_250.gif

I use them selectivly in SP mode,not cos im crap(well i am actually LOL)but mainly cos i am 51 and have arthritis in my hands which slows me down a wee bit.

drugsgunsmoney

only cheat i ever used was the hydra in san andreas for some sky diving that's it, never bothered with IV

• 3 weeks later...
grandtheftautovideogamer
Sometimes......

Now there is a true speaker.

Vamp 1911

I do use the 'lower wanted level' cheat. I love to destroy the city and see how long I can make it. Just before death I drop the level, watch the feds turn their backs and bring the can of woop ass back on them again. lol.gif

Sometimes I do use a cheat on the 'Snow Storm' mission. I dont know what it is about that mission that annoys me....

.Olbricht.

I only use cheats when I have finished the game. Right now, I'm redoing IV, BoGT and TLAD with cheats. biggrin.gif

btw i think it's worth mentioning my GTA: SA save has over 3256 cheats entered. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

LCollusions

I do a game with cheats, and another game with no cheats. My first game is usually with cheats though.

EmoNinja909

Yeah, they make the game a lot more fun. I loved San Andreas cheat codes, GTA IV's not so much.

On a first play through, never. After that, it pretty much depends on the mood. I would have liked more cheats in GTA4 though, just for the sake of replayability and some good ol' fashioned malarkey.

• 4 weeks later...

No. I did use cheats on SA when I was messing around.

Haven't used any cheats in any playthrough whilst going through the storylines. I think i used each cheat once just to see what it did and maybe a couple of cheats for a little mess around but all in all i've hardly touched them.

s0h607k.jpg

GroveSt.Fam4L

The only time I play using cheats is when I finish all the missions.

JayyRemixx

I do my first play-through without, then when I'm bored I play the story again with cheats. Real cosy-like!

The cool sa cheeats were left out, like riot mode, peds have weapons, peds attack you,... and others....