logo

RB 98

Hey there guys i need a logo for my gta

the name is GTA New Paris.

the word grand theft auto as usual

and new paris is a bit of gta san andreas logo style and black

Narcis_speed6

Looks like a copy of one of my older logos, try to work on your style more.

user posted image

Original topic.

Well I was just messing with the bevel and emboss man, didn't copy anything, I never done that before if it looks similar is totally unintentional.

Edited by Rojo89

Narcis_speed6

You are using the same styles, same effects as I do, give it some originality.

edit: is not just the bevel, also the rectangle edges, stroke behind the main logo, shadow to the text that casts on logo.

Edited by Narcis_speed6

Well, I honestly didn't copy your thing man, I've never done that since I started here, just use what I taught will looks the best for what I was trying to accomplish, didn't realize that it was similar that logo in particular.

Narcis, he didn't copy you. The stroke around the whole logo is a common thing (I do it most of the time). The sharp stroke around the text can be achieved by using AI and it looks a lot better on certain fonts, when compared to the PS stroke with the round edges, so if he was using AI, you can't blame him. And it's not like you own the idea for them.

I don't think you should make such a big deal out of it. It's easy to make similar styled logos on accident as there have been hundreds of logos made.

The butcher, the baker, time to meet your maker

Tell you to your face, you ain't nuttin but a faker

Narcis_speed6

Is not only that one, I use one of these effects in every logo, just don't create a style from my previous works.

edit: Guru, by the stroke behind logo I meant the stroke from the text, not from the main gta logo.

Edited by Narcis_speed6

Look narcis man, you are in all your right to protect your work and I understand that, but you have to realize that I will never copy you or anyone else, its easy to make similar stuff without the intention of copy.

About the rectangle edges:

First I taught that it will be cool to put the eiffel tower in tha "A" of Paris, so I needed a rectangular font, but the stroke in ps automatically goes round on the edges and it doesn't look good with this type of font, so I fixed that (it's not the first time that I've done it, thats one of the things you have to do to the GTA logo if you are creating it from scratch).

This is hard for me 'cause honestly you're the guy that I respect the most on this formuns, I admire every piece of work that you do, and I hope that one day my work can achive that level of perfection.

I'm sorry if you feel that I was copying you, but as said before I respect you and even more, I respect myself, don't want recognition that I haven't earned, thats why I will never copy anyone.

Hope you understand that man.

Narcis_speed6
Hope you understand that man.

I do, I said that even if I knew there is a big probability that you didn't copied it, that was the thing going through my mind in that moment, you did some cool stuff since you joined, I knew you wouldn't go and simple copy it, I believe you have potential, that's why I nominated you. wink.gif

Narcis_speed6
You did a good job on this one, even if I started bitching.

Haha it's not bitching man, you're just looking after your work, I understand that.

Thanks.

Edited by Rojo89