[Q] What are the sound ID's?

Adler

Is there a list of sound ID's somewhere that I can use? The sound ID for explosions is what I'm looking for.

23088_s.gif

As far as i know there isn't a list. A good way to play a sound is this;

{$CLEO .cs}0000: NOPwhile true   wait 0 ms   if and       0AB0:   key_pressed 77 // M       0AAB:   file_exists "CLEO\PLAYLIST\01.MP3"    then       0AAC: 0@ = load_mp3 "CLEO\PLAYLIST\01.MP3"       wait 1000 ms       0AAD: set_mp3 0@ perform_action 1       0A93: end_custom_thread   endend

Edited by BnB

lol hadn't thought of using my own sound. Maybe I'll find a napalm sound somewhere and use that. tounge.gif

23088_s.gif

SOUND_DUAL_EXPLOSION_SHORT 1043SOUND_DUAL_EXPLOSION_LONG 1044SOUND_GOGO_EXPLOSION 1061SOUND_EXPLOSION 1159SOUND_TEMPEST_EXPLOSION 1172SOUND_EXPLODE_LONG 14401SOUND_EXPLODE_SHORT 14402SOUND__EXPLODE 17003SOUND__TEMPEST_EXPLOSION 40402

Also:

Why is Adler never online? sad.gif

lol.gif

Edited by The_Siggi

Same here the link doesn't work. wow.gif

And thanks guys. Now I'll have to decide between the default SA sounds or some real napalm sound effects.

23088_s.gif

I hate that people still don't know of this website. It has loads of sound ID's.

As for others, I'm working on documenting wink.gif

I hate the fact that not only have I never seen that website mentioned ever before, but the link doesn't work confused.gif

Eh oh... looks like the website is down. Hope it's not permanent or I'm going to regret resisting my urge to download the player tounge.gif

Google's Cache is still up. Of course, you can't actually use the player since it runs in flash.

Maybe I should make a CLEO version lol.gif

spaceeinstein

The site was listed in the wiki if you want to check it out. It was a giant interactive repository of audio files extracted from the game. The alternative is to sift through the files the old fashion way until Deji's idea come to life.

Hm... I´m finding everything there but not the usual sound like explosions, cars, shots...

In which bank they are?