NaidRaida
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NaidRaida

• [FDC]NYZE.ONE

• PacketOverload_x64bit

This isn't related to editing the game yourself or a specific topic, it's just for showing off your ENB screenshots, which might as well stay in the original topic or the whole thread be moved to general IV discussion rather then modding.

Does anybody know where to find this awesome audi??

Nice pics btw biggrin.gif

i asked him. this car is not for release. im crying nervous.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Dpeasant3 how you find my settings? i love your shots you release it ?

[FDC]NYZE.ONE

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

My Laptop

Prozessor:i5-2410m 2.3 Ghz

Arbeitsspeicher:8 GB Ram

Grafikkarte:Nvidia GT540m 2GB

Thanks to all picture posters for contributing but...

... I´m actually bored. Only cars, cars and more cars.

Come on folks. We need a bit more creativity. Where´s Niko? Throw him out of the car.

Try to realize a short picture-based story and let him suffer (or the peds!)! devil.gif

His life has become to easy, I think. Don´t let him become a weak pussy. He is war-approved so he can handle the torture.

@ NaidRaid

sorry friend, enb for eflc is beautiful on cars, building or trees are not so good without skylighting and ssil/ssao, however i'm doing new trees textures, using vue9 and in a few test i notice realistic foliage.

i do what i can, if i find something new i'll tell you ;-)

@ NaidRaid

sorry friend, enb for eflc is beautiful on cars, building or trees are not so good without skylighting and ssil/ssao, however i'm doing new trees textures, using vue9 and in a few test i notice realistic foliage.

i do what i can, if i find something new i'll tell you ;-)

No need for "sorry". sigh.gif

Just some inspiration from me. Just post whatever you want to show. A pic I "dislike" is still better than none!

Just some inspiration from me. Just post whatever you want to show. A pic I "dislike" is still better than none!

thanks! good observation eheheheh, so you would like to see if i use trainer to put louis/niko on top of the world limit (when sky disappear ) and make a free falling video auauauauauua should i open the parachute? biggrin.gif

thanks! good observation eheheheh, so you would like to see if i use trainer to put louis/niko on top of the world limit (when sky disappear ) and make a free falling video auauauauauua should i open the parachute? biggrin.gif

The chute may be broken for some reason. I´ve heard about such things... that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Due to a busy week, I had no chance to collect new stuff so I searched for my old story which was lost in the depth of the tec thread.

Pictures where almost posted pic by pic somewhere but I repost it in this special direction in this special thread... to maintain story character see next post...

Edited by NaidRaida

...based on a true story...

"Niko has a bad day"

A nice day Niko decided to take his favourite V8 for a ride but the day didn´t end as well as it started. bored.gif

user posted image

user posted image

While raping the rear wheels the so loved cousin called... confused.gif

user posted image

"...no Roman...no, I can´t go bowling with you... go exercising you fatty cockroach.......Ohhhhhh nooooooooo!!!" wow.gif

user posted image

The car ruined, waiting for fatso Roman, the weather started f*cking with Niko also... that was too much for Niko´s nerves! panic.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Finally someone drove him home savely, but it wasn´t Roman... he was in the gym...

Niko takes a differtent way to end the day completely wet, too.

user posted image

Credits to "Bone´s final settings". icon14.gif

Edited by NaidRaida