• Steven Hyde
    • Michael Kelso
    • Fez
    • Red Forman
    • Donna Pinciotti
    • Kitty Forman
    • Bob Pinciotti
    • Jackie Burkhart
    • Randy Pearson (doesn't come in till like Season 8)
    • Laurie Forman
    • Midge Pinciotti
    • Leo Chingkwake

Who would you wanna be.? or who is your Favorite Character.?

I would wanna be Hyde or My favorite is Hyde cause he always beats on Kelso wink.gif.

Minus the Boom

I don't really like That 70's Show, don't find it very funny and bad jokes + a laugh track don't go well together.

It's not funny. It's just as awful as Two and a Half Men. Doesn't anyone like good sitcoms? Or topics that have a bit of effort put into them?

Yq5y51Y.png

I love That 70's Show. Red is my favorite character. I like how he treats Eric for not fitting-in in in his definition of what a man should be.

user posted image

I love That 70's Show. Red is my favorite character. I like how he treats Eric for not fitting-in in in his definition of what a man should be.

how true....Red is Pretty funny.

It's just as awful as Two and a Half Men.

Woah now.

I don't love it, but I wouldn't throw it in that dirty bin.

@topic: if I had to choose, I'd go for Kitty. The best foil to Red there is, and makes his characters more appealing by association.

Not even sure why you'd bother putting Randy in, he was just a quick, cheap and unfunny replacement for Eric.

Voted Kelso cause he's such an idiot.

user posted image

It makes me sad how many people dislike the show. It also makes me sad that it would be compared to Two and a Half Men. This is one of my favorite shows of all time. The humor is easy while still being funny and the characters are great. That said I gotta go with Red. Kurtwood Smith is the man.

user posted image

You guys suck! Scarface here is the man, That 70's Show was great. I voted Eric Foreman, since he had the most hilarious jokes tossed at him throughout the series. He's such an easy guy to make fun of. Foreplay.

kzgN7qp.png

why do so many people hate this show.? it's not that bad it's a really funny show.! wink.gif

very annoying show. my brother watches it and I feel sorry for him for having such low standards of humor.

People have said Red is good, and I don't doubt it because Kurtwood Smith is a fantastic actor.

I've seen Kurt Woodsmith he's a cool guy he was on a couple of "Malcome In The Middle" Shows.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite is definitely Red. He's such a smart a$$. Though was a little surprised to see him winning the poll!!!

I love the way Red treats his own son it's F@CKIN" funny the way he treats them.

What the hell Randy sucks...

Steven Hyde is my favorite makes Kelso looks like a idiot.

What the hell Randy sucks...

Steven Hyde is my favorite makes Kelso looks like a idiot.

indeed thats why Hyde is my favorite.! he'z so f@ckin' funny!. cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...

This is an awesome show. Idk why the haters have to get on here and post about how much they hate the show. Take that sh*t somewhere else. Anyway my top 3 favorite characters are 1) Hyde 2) Red 3) Kelso. Sad to to see the show finally end sad.gif.

This is an awesome show. Idk why the haters have to get on here and post about how much they hate the show. Take that sh*t somewhere else. Anyway my top 3 favorite characters are 1) Hyde 2) Red 3) Kelso. Sad to to see the show finally end sad.gif.

ya I waz sad when they ended the show sad.gif.... & I agree with Hyde iz da Best!

It was good they ended it when they did, in fact they should of cancelled it a season earlier. Season 7 wasn't terrific and without Eric and Kelso in Season 8 it plain sucked. Adding Randy in to try and replace Eric was insult to injury.

user posted image

It was good they ended it when they did, in fact they should of cancelled it a season earlier. Season 7 wasn't terrific and without Eric and Kelso in Season 8 it plain sucked. Adding Randy in to try and replace Eric was insult to injury.

uhh...dude Eric & Kelso were in Season 7 dude... they both left @ tha end of Season 7.

This show is boring as hell the only good thing is Donna.

Jackie(Mila Kunis) iz way hotter than Donna man.!