GTA 5 consoles?

jf6293

Yea but I hope they don't make the same game for the DS and PSP, CTW was never meant to leave the PSP, thats what it was made for, and it was a bust IMO on the PSP

Uh, CtW was sposta be exclusive to the DS not the PSP.

Anyway, the PSP2 and 3DS will both be similarly capable, and the difference would only be about the same as the difference between the PS3 and 360 version. (Though the 3DS version would have 3D.)

Gareth Alan Willmer

i think that GTA should have stayed sony exclusive and if it was then GTAIV would have been much better and V should go back to being only on PS3. blu-ray disks can hold alot more than a DVD and with more space comes more game and more content  ph34r.gif

Amen well said. If sony did that from the start we wouldnt see GTA Iv being so short and limited. The Xbox 360 is whats holding all the games back.

i think that GTA should have stayed sony exclusive and if it was then GTAIV would have been much better and V should go back to being only on PS3. blu-ray disks can hold alot more than a DVD and with more space comes more game and more content  ph34r.gif

Amen well said. If sony did that from the start we wouldnt see GTA Iv being so short and limited. The Xbox 360 is whats holding all the games back.

Actually, its consoles in general that is holding PC games back, when you really want to get down to it.

But your statement is flawed in more reasons than that. You have to realize that more content means more development time. They could do much more content on either console, but they don't. Why? Because they don't want to spend 13 years on a single game. *Glare at Duke Nukem*

I read DX2069's post as an attempt at trolling, but Gareth, you are clearly a fanboy.

Yea but I hope they don't make the same game for the DS and PSP, CTW was never meant to leave the PSP, thats what it was made for, and it was a bust IMO on the PSP

Anyway, the PSP2 and 3DS will both be similarly capable, and the difference would only be about the same as the difference between the PS3 and 360 version. (Though the 3DS version would have 3D.)

Oops typo suicidal.gif , I meant never meant to leave the DS, I was thinking about the PSP I guess.

And I don't think the PSP2 and 3DS will be similarly capable, the 3DS might be closer to the PSP when it comes out, but the PSP2 will blow it away if its like what I've heard so far, only 5 days till its announced, so we'll find out then smile.gif

Oops typo suicidal.gif , I meant never meant to leave the DS, I was thinking about the PSP I guess.

And I don't think the PSP2 and 3DS will be similarly capable, the 3DS might be closer to the PSP when it comes out, but the PSP2 will blow it away if its like what I've heard so far, only 5 days till its announced, so we'll find out then smile.gif

I've actually heard they have the same CPU, and the 3DS wont have to use that CPU to run Android at the same time.

xNewtype Acex
Handhelds are you kidding me? I'm not even sure if the PC will get V let alone a handheld.

Lmaoz.

If the PC doesn't get V, well...... I don't know. I guess R* would just be cool with losing a big chunk of sales. I mean, I'm not a PC gamer (at the moment), but that'd be a huge dick move.

R*s Most recent game has failed to come out for PC nearly a year after its release If La Noire does not come out on PC then i would doubt what you have to say.

You can doubt GTA NeXt coming out on PC except for the fact that the first Grand Theft Auto game was originally released for PC and then ported to the PlayStation.

The more you know.

I've actually heard they have the same CPU, and the 3DS wont have to use that CPU to run Android at the same time.

Yea but the PSP2 could have mini-BluRay disks, which can hold a lot more, so they could make like a San Andreas Stories or something, maybe not GTA V for it, but a sub game, like LCS and VCS were

Yea but the PSP2 could have mini-BluRay disks, which can hold a lot more, so they could make like a San Andreas Stories or something, maybe not GTA V for it, but a sub game, like LCS and VCS were

The PSP2/PSPhone most likely isn't using any disc. They are using the iOS model of Playstation App Store.

Thats an awful idea IMO, that was a big part of why the PSP Go was unsuccessful. Also, a lot of the PSP2 buyers would be PSP owners, and they already own the UMDs of the games, which would force them to rebuy all the games they own it it was just downloads, like the Go

Thats an awful idea IMO, that was a big part of why the PSP Go was unsuccessful. Also, a lot of the PSP2 buyers would be PSP owners, and they already own the UMDs of the games, which would force them to rebuy all the games they own it it was just downloads, like the Go

Well, UMD was really a flop, and there is no way they will include it on the PSP2 either way. What this means is only that the PSP2 isn't backwards compatible. (Just like the change from GBA to DS removed GBC compatibility, and DS to DSi removed GBA compatibility.)

Sony used to be all about backwards compatibility, but the PS3 proved they don't care about that any more.

But who knows, maybe the PSP2 will be compatible with the PSP1 games you already bought on the PSPgo. (All 3 of you.)

Finn 7 five 11

I love backwards compatibility, but when it comes down to cost, weelll, i think i would go cheaper without the backwards compatibility than the more expensive backwards compatible.

lazloisdavrock
Handhelds are you kidding me? I'm not even sure if the PC will get V let alone a handheld.

Lol. I don't think you realize how big the PC fanbase is for GTA games.

He doesnt. GTA was born on PC, and will always be the best way to experience the game. not knocking down home consoles tho.

Rockstar is listed as a game developer for the PSP2/NGP (QJ.net), meaning that they stated they are going to work on a game for it, it could be a new GTA, or it could be something else, but I'm feeling a new GTA after the success they had with the other 3 (64 million sold)

The only reason you could really doubt a GTA on PC would be that R* seems to be focusing a lot less on PC ports, shown by their crappy PC port for GTA IV, as well as their total lack of an RDR port. But even still, I highly doubt that R* would completely rid of PC ports of GTA.

The only reason you could really doubt a GTA on PC would be that R* seems to be focusing a lot less on PC ports, shown by their crappy PC port for GTA IV, as well as their total lack of an RDR port. But even still, I highly doubt that R* would completely rid of PC ports of GTA.

Angel Studios/Rockstar San Diego has only had 3 PC releases, 2 of them being exclusive to PC. (Midtown Madness 1 and 2, and Midnight Club 2)

Using Red Dead Redemption as an example is a moot point.

The PC port of GTA IV is in fact the MOST supported PC GTA ever. If you look at the PC versions of III and VC, they are still some of the buggiest games next to Fallout 3. Its just that hardware has caught up with those games and you either don't see the problems anymore, or you just don't remember them.

XBox 360 , PS3 and PC . smile.gif I've heard the next psp will have a quad core proccesor but will not be enough to play gta v on it.