Nividia Ge force Over heating?

warclaw

hi this is so that my graphics card is not working as it should be triangular error when I go into the Device Manager. have done everything uninstalled all drivers, etc. but when I start the game it says that the computer can not find any graphics card =) but it can be seen in Devices option

I have taken out the graphics card cleaned it but it's a big black shell on it and near small holes in the shell of the fan. I unscrew the cover and clean??? for it will stretch the screen when I start the computer, but they disappear when I log in =).

So how do I screw apart the graphics card? one day it worked the computer as normal then it took 20 sec then came blue screen´i use windows 7 and i installed MAFIA 2 pc and after that the problem arive i have also max out GTA 4 on high some days!

How do I solve it I am one of those who want to get it fixed without having to buy new XD

need step by step is a bit confuse

THANKS FOR HELP

Grand theft Auto IV The one of the best game ever made THANKS Rockstargames!

GTA IV CAR MODS NEWS AND VIDEOS!

Finn 7 five 11

Just a thought, you have used a static wristband whilst touching your graphics card right? If not you could have wrecked it with static...just a thought.

dog_day_sunrise
Just a thought, you have used a static wristband whilst touching your graphics card right? If not you could have wrecked it with static...just a thought.

Personally, I don't believe in the whole static thing. I've dismantled and reassembled PCs without a stupid static wristband dozens of times in the last 10 years or so and never had a component fail without notice. Even my recent mobo failure was slow, with lots of gradual BSODs and random restarts at an ever increasing rate. Sure, static can damage sensitive electrical components in theory but I can't honestly every say I've seen an example of it in practice.

You discharge when you touch a metal case, but if you're working on carpet that's a different story.

dog_day_sunrise
You discharge when you touch a metal case, but if you're working on carpet that's a different story.

I do stand on carpet but tend to put my system on a wooden desk so I can sit down and avoid crippling my back.