Where are you from?

TheBlackProject

I actually put mine quite close to where i live. I might also bury some treasure and mark it on the map, first one to find it keeps the treasure.

user posted imageuser posted image

England seems to be over-populated so I settled for the English Channel...

Too right it is. I went to live with Borat.

user posted image

There's 200 people already?!?!?!? Added.

More like 130 - 150. There's plenty of bogus locations. Personally I've added 6 fake ones.

Narcis_speed6
There's 200 people already?!?!?!?  Added.

More like 130 - 150. There's plenty of bogus locations. Personally I've added 6 fake ones.

I also added some on 'Niger'

Whops add me myslef wrong lol need to add new or edit if i can

Added my new location to Serbia smile.gif

Edited by kizzck

I added my marker to my exact address(or as close as I could get). I'm an adult so I don't have to worry about being abducted by some internet stranger tounge.gif

And who the hell has their marker at Powelton village(Phila) and why haven't we had beers yet?

Finn 7 five 11

Have you guys looked at some of the quotes from the markers? some of you guys crack me up..

Elvis - "Still Rockin"

Makeshyft,The Black Project, and Icarus are in a row Theblackproject in the middle.

Makeshyft (left) - "What is it that makes myself and Icarus look like a pair of testicles? The prick in the middle."

Icarus (right) - "What is it that makes myself and Icarus look like a pair of testicles? The prick in the middle."

TheBlackproject (middle) - "Hi Guys!!"

HELP!- "I'm stranded on an island! "

Castaway.-"WILSON!!!!!!!!!!"

Makeshyft,The Black Project, and Icarus are in a row Theblackproject in the middle.

Makeshyft (left) - "What is it that makes myself and Icarus look like a pair of testicles? The prick in the middle."

Icarus (right) - "What is it that makes myself and Icarus look like a pair of testicles? The prick in the middle."

TheBlackproject (middle) - "Hi Guys!!"

Ha, I never noticed that. Kudos to whoever put that.

I'm responsible for the fake locations of Boris Yeltsin's liver, Saddam Hussein, the Roswell Alien, Very Brave Canadian and the first one to pin something on Antarctica (Eff-Jew).

Also, kudos to whoever put Vladimir Putin and Sarah Palin watching each other at the International Date Line.

clEsyRO.gif

This is a pretty good idea actually well done.

dills, you live really close to Alfie.

Huh? I live in Seatlle now. I don't live I. Indonesia anymore. Ornate you talking about a different Alfie?

Huh? I live in Seatlle now. I don't live I. Indonesia anymore. Ornate you talking about a different Alfie?

For the 3rd time.

No, Alfresco, the only Alfie that matters.

mIHXV.jpg

Alfie is AlfieWilRus I presume, but there's some confusion about where he actually lives.

Th concussion is gone! I live in Seattle ok. Not Jakarta I moved already. And no hes talking about a different Alfie. I still don't know how my dad came up with that name.

For the 3rd time.

No, Alfresco, the only Alfie that matters.

Ha!

Also, this has got to be my favourite thing on the map, located in Iran:

"Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - READY FOR 2023!"

[Edit] Spelling fail.

Edited by Icarus.
clEsyRO.gif

PresidentKiller

Wow, I can't believe there's more people in Greenland and in the different oceans than in Mexico. Well, I guess either Mexicans are really embarrassed or I should feel special. tounge.gif

uLAyIka.png

Wow, I can't believe there's more people in Greenland and in the different oceans than in Mexico. Well, I guess either Mexicans are really embarrassed or I should feel special. tounge.gif

Clearly you missed all the people in Antarctica, not to mention all the ones who aren't even on the map.

wow.gif

clEsyRO.gif

Wow this is really a good idea. And who the hell is Charlie? There's like 3 of you already in the Asia part.

PresidentKiller
Wow, I can't believe there's more people in Greenland and in the different oceans than in Mexico. Well, I guess either Mexicans are really embarrassed or I should feel special.  tounge.gif

Clearly you missed all the people in Antarctica, not to mention all the ones who aren't even on the map.

wow.gif

lol

Well, at least they'd get to use the penguin dollar if it was legal tender. tounge.gif

uLAyIka.png

So I put Ahmedinejad there, but didn't think anyone would get it.

Looks like someone might have, and I'm pretty sure they contain a 44 in their name. icon14.gif

dog_day_sunrise
So I put Ahmedinejad there, but didn't think anyone would get it.

Looks like someone might have, and I'm pretty sure they contain a 44 in their name. icon14.gif

Are they, by their own admission, not very original? wink.gif

Kudos to the guy who said that I'm so Serbian that I sh*t genocide; actually gave me a chuckle. What's scary is that it's deceptively close to where my dad's family is from.

Edited by Stefche

6L71qdt.gif

Kudos to the guy who said that I'm so Serbian that I sh*t genocide; actually gave me a chuckle. What's scary is that it's deceptively close to where my dad's family is from.

They all have a point though