LCPDFR

Jarvisd

I have been trying to get the LCPDFR plugin to work. I use there tool for diagnostics. Only problem I have is Asi loader. Xliveless and Alex's Dsound.dll. Xliveless takes me for infinity to loading a new game. It stays there. When I go dsound.dll it crashes and says asi log can't be made etc. So I run it as Admin, and I can get to menu and try to load my game but it crashes at the point 'Loading [Mission]'. I have gone around is circles trying to fix this for 5 days. I have updated directx and gta iv I am now 1.0.4. Does anyone have any solutions. I also have logged into rockstar etc.

Please do not post run as administrator etc... I have tried that, it only tells me you are not reading what I have said biggrin.gif

I am a Windows 7,

Something tells me you're the one who's not reading.

user posted image

Um this is a GTA 4 problem not a mod problem.. But if you want, I guess this can be moved..

I have been trying to get the LCPDFR plugin to work.

Is this plugin shipped with the game or it's a third party product?

Third party product. It is called "LCPD First Responders". The problem that hurts the game is the ASI loader. sound.dll when I remove that the game works fine. Do you think this is more of a problem to share with the plugin maker?

Edited by Jarvisd