I have a problem installing car mods?

VercettiCrimeFamily

VercettiCrimeFamily

Ok basically i installed GTA Sa , i have enb series running everythings working fine , i downloaded sami ( Sa Andreas Mod Installer ) and downloaded a H2 Hummer of 'GTA Inside' and a lot of other cars but they don't seem to work?

Basically ingame the car has not changed , like i installed the H2 hummer as 'Landstalker' (Which is recommended) so i spawn a Landstalker and the car isn't a h2 hummer its just the original gta sa landstalker , I'm sorry if this don't make much sense but its pretty hard to explain lol.

Any help would be appreciated.

-- Further Info:

Running Windows 7

My GTA exe* Is V1.

I installed the game Legally.

i have SAMI V1.1.

Try installing one of them manually. If it works either your SAMI is crappy or your useage of SAMI is crappy. If there's still no change your mod is crappy or your game is crappy.

If you don't know how to manual install poke throught the tutorial section or use the search function.

pkmTc.gif

VercettiCrimeFamily

Try installing one of them manually. If it works either your SAMI is crappy or your useage of SAMI is crappy. If there's still no change your mod is crappy or your game is crappy.

If you don't know how to manual install poke throught the tutorial section or use the search function.

Yup my games pretty much Crappy. lol , thanks for your help , i installed the car manually , but no joy. confused.gif What shall i do now?

Edited by shiek

Hmmm, I don't own SA, but I believe there is a file called carmods or something? Did you edit that? Also, it's possible you added a car instead of replacing. Not sure how you'd spawn one of these. confused.gif I'd poke through the tutorials and see if there are any SA-specific car install tuts.

pkmTc.gif