Stuck .. :(((

xender

I did the ''Lure'' Mission and then i should have been called by ''packie'' to do the next mission called ''harboring a grudge'' but he doesnt call .. and i called him 100 times .. but he keeps saying that he is not on the phone..

I know that im missing something from the game and havent done something .. but i dont know what it is and where to look .. if someone knows exactly i would appreciate the help

Ty, tounge2.gif

how long have you waited sometimes its like an ingame email and can take up to two ingame months to recieve

yes i did..they are all 100 % except roman and francis.. but i call them and they are not on the phone..and they dont call me for a mission ..but only to go darts or something -,-

Edited by xender

Maybe Niko needs to be dressed in certain clothes like the glitch near the end of the game where Niko won't get a call to go to the wedding unless he's wearing dress shoes. Well, maybe its not a glitch but I don't think the game specifies that you need to wear dress shoes to trigger the next mission.

• 1 month later...

I did the ''Lure'' Mission and then i should have been called by ''packie'' to do the next mission called ''harboring a grudge'' but he doesnt call .. and i called him 100 times .. but he keeps saying that he is not on the phone..

I know that im missing something from the game and havent done something .. but i dont know what it is and where to look .. if someone knows exactly i would appreciate the help

Ty, tounge2.gif

Harbouring a Grudge, is not the next mission after Lure. Blood Brothers in unlocked after Lure, Tunnel of Death and I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots, and Your Motorcycle. After you complete these three missions, you should get a text message from Francis saying to meet him in Algonquin. Go to Francis' location, where Blood Brothers starts.

Harbouring a Grudge is unlocked by Have a Heart (Elizabeta Torres) and Call and Collect (Francis McReary). Harbouring a Grudge only unlocks Waste Not Want Knots (Patrick McReary), so it has nothing to do with unlocking or being unlocked by Lure.

For further information I consider checking this out: http://gta.wikia.com/Missions_in_GTA_IV

Hy guys.

I have a problem with random peds. After the first encounter of Sara and Pathos, i cant find them in the location they should be to do the second encounter. sad.gif

Not for first time. confused.gif

Please help.

Hy guys.

I have a problem with random peds. After the first encounter of Sara and Pathos, i cant find them in the location they should be to do the second encounter. sad.gif

Please help.

I guess they're only there at certain times?

Hy guys.

Please help.

Look for Pathos on the corner of Manganese Street and Denver-Exeter Avenue in Algonquin (which is very close to his first encounter).

Look for Sara at Pier 45 under the Broker Bridge in Algonquin.

Here's a map to help you look for these locations: http://grandtheftauto.ign.com/maps/1/Liberty-City-Map

I know you know where they are, but just double check these places.