2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

ling shan's death

why did ling shan had to die early in the story. couldnt they make her die at the end while huang lee trying to save her. she didnt have to die so early in the game even though she wasnt a big character in the game but would of became a big character if she hadnt died

• Like 2

You know...the only thing that says she actually died was the missions with her brother, and even then, he may be misinformed.

She could just be stuck in the hospital or something.

You know...the only thing that says she actually died was the missions with her brother, and even then, he may be misinformed.

well, i think huang mensioned something about her diying when they shot her. and it was obvious that when they shot her, huang ran after that guy

well, i think huang mensioned something about her diying when they shot her. and it was obvious that when they shot her, huang ran after that guy

True, but...

There are tons of examples in GTA and in real life of people getting shot and apparently killed, but ending up not dying. Just saying, it is possible.

True, but...

There are tons of examples in GTA and in real life of people getting shot and apparently killed, but ending up not dying. Just saying, it is possible.

yeah i agree. but even if she didnt die, why couldnt huang take xan to the hospital to see her hahaha. and when the story ended, huang could of gone and tell her what happend to her brother if she wasnt dead. oh well, anything can happen

True, but...

yeah i agree. but even if she didnt die, why couldnt huang take xan to the hospital to see her hahaha. and when the story ended, huang could of gone and tell her what happend to her brother if she wasnt dead. oh well, anything can happen

As far a Huang knew, she was dead. In fact, if memory serves, didn't he tell Xin that she was dead himself?

True, but...

As far a Huang knew, she was dead. In fact, if memory serves, didn't he tell Xin that she was dead himself?

no. he told xin that "HE" wasnt going to die even though he was shot and bleeding to death

Huang Lee: We're here. Where's this doctor of yours, kid?

Xin Shan: Doctor? I didn't come here for a f*cking doctor.

Huang Lee: Great! In that case, where's my money?

Xin Shan: Gone towards my dead partner's funeral expenses. I thought you wouldn't mind, seeing as it was you that killed her.

Huang Lee: What? You're delirious.

Xin Shan: She was my SISTER! MY f*ckING SISTER! You let her die, right here in the alley!

Huang Lee: ...Ling? You crazy f*cking kid! I avenged Ling. I killed all the assholes involved.

Xin Shan: Bullsh*t! If you'd been half as good as you think you are, you wouldn't have failed her. You think you're f*cking great, but you're f*cking useless!

Huang Lee: Really? Well, where were you when she needed you? She was your partner, your sister.

Xin Shan: I couldn't... I was - this isn't about me!

Huang Lee: Wrong. This is all about you.

Xin Shan: But, I didn't... It was you!

Huang Lee: You failed her, kid, not me.

Xin Shan: ...I ... I'm sorry.

Huang Lee: ...Look, I've lost someone recently too. It's hard, but you get used to it. Get yourself patched up, kid. And when you're better, look me up. Hey! Maybe we could be partners. I could use a side-kick especially one like an annoying kid-brother.

Xin Shan: ...Huh! A useless kid-brother. ...f*cking useless.

Script from the mission "Xin of the Father"

In this, it looks like she died and they had a funeral, on the surface, but if you read deeper, you see that he got the news that she was shot, and thought she was dead, and that made him flee, and maybe not look into it too deeply. Its likely that there was no funeral, and he was her only family.

so it sounds like she died. when i did those two missions with xin, i felt like i was a daredevil. i wish we could of had more missions for this guy

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...