Is it just me...

TheLostBiker

TheLostBiker

Is It just me..

..Or is the legend that is GTA IV, Dying? We need something to do to spice up the activity around here. The only active forums now are General gta chat and GTA V. Lets discuss something we can actually play! Make a new way to play it! Something. Multiplayer is not the answer as its nearly dead. We need to do something like Algonquin Assassins that would interest everyone!

TheLostBiker

Maybe we could do an idea I had on another forum of mine, Called the GTA IV mafia. It can be in TBOGT and Vanilla. Basically, The thread maker is the don. He gives out missions, Those that complete them rise up in the ranks. His main man, Or top dog per se, Can also give missions. These can range from Robberys, To dating, To coruppt cop hits, To gang wars, and beyond. You can be hit by the Don at any time or by his top dog, which drops you to last in the ranks. You can earn the ranks by completeing missions, etc. Thoughts?

Edit: The reason i throw in TBOGT and TLAD, Is because TLAD members can do gang wars, TBOGT can do Drug deals.

Edited by TheLostBiker

AlexGTAGamer

You speak a lot of truth, we need new ideas for interesting topics here, come on members, create!

The Lolwut Pear
So, you're asking for more cidamelos and Alle14ns?

+1

Well, the Chain Story and WoWaI IV are still pretty alive...