Jump to content

DYOM The Designers Lounge


General Scrotum

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Springfield said:

Touch some grass man,

 

Like no offense...

It is pretty ironic coming from a lousy person like you. 

Edited by Yasa -
Link to comment
Share on other sites

King_Von
15 hours ago, Springfield said:

Touch some grass man,

 

Like no offense...

yea you’re totally right, the dude is trying his best to get unbanned from discord which is obviously something impossible, claiming he changed when he still acting all lame behind his computer and joining the community using alts, pointless attempts! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, King_Von said:

yea you’re totally right, the dude is trying his best to get unbanned from discord which is obviously something impossible, claiming he changed when he still acting all lame behind his computer and joining the community using alts, pointless attempts! 

Says the one who took his as* away from the DYOM Discord server after being muted for behaving in an outlandishly homophobic manner. 

Edited by Yasa -
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@King_Von As a counter-argument, I'm sure you might contend that I set up my own DYOM Discord server. I'd just like to share some thoughts from Target13 on this subject. I really hope he doesn't mind. 

 

Spoiler

Screenshot-20240101-052333.png

 

  • excuseme 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Springfield

Make up your mind first about what you have to say so you don't have to edit it days after. What is the point of adding adjectives when it is not going to change the meaning of the sentence. The activity is not I am against, but some previous irrelevant comments is what annoys me.

 

Bro literally wished Christmas and New Year to the forums first then to the home.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

King_Von
18 hours ago, Yasa - said:

@King_Von As a counter-argument, I'm sure you might contend that I set up my own DYOM Discord server. I'd just like to share some thoughts from Target13 on this subject. I really hope he doesn't mind. 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-20240101-052333.png

 

hey man, that screenshot is probably fake, i doubt that target13 would say such thing but anyway, this is not the point, you claim you have changed but in fact you just got worse,and concerning my ban on discord, it was nothing but a misunderstanding, and it got solved thanks to the amazing staff team, it's not like i was toxic and sent death treats to people on the server like you, oh and for god sake stop using chat gpt for your replies you really doesn't need it to speak , or do you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Target13

Literally don't know what you two are on about but the screenshot isn't fake. I don't get how that message is relevant though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, King_Von said:

oh and for god sake stop using chat gpt for your replies you really doesn't need it to speak , or do you?

English is not my first language, and anyone could've figured it out, judging from my country. Unfortunately, I'm not as fluent in English as I want to be. That is why I use the AI Paraphraser tool on various occasions to improve the clarity and fluidity of my sentences. On a handful of occasions, I also use ChatGPT to my advantage. I don't feel ashamed to confess it because it's not a big deal for me. You are not supposed to tell me that I shouldn't use AI or any other stuff.

  • Bruh 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alan Eastwood

Can y'all just shut the f*ck up, please. Thanks.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, zeko said:

Y'all are yapping too much in this topic 

NPC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kailojado haddines

DYOM Designers Lounge? A place to talk?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Kailojado haddines said:

DYOM Designers Lounge? A place to talk?

Exactly, you can talk about general stuff here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kailojado haddines
15 minutes ago, Yasa - said:

Exactly, you can talk about general stuff here.

Ohhh, so you chat here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RithRake24
12 hours ago, Kailojado haddines said:

Ohhh, so you chat here.

Basically, this is the place for designers to hang out and discuss stuff. It used to be very popular until our Discord server came along, because Discord turns out to be more convenient for that sort of thing.
 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kailojado haddines
1 hour ago, RithRake24 said:

Basically, this is the place for designers to hang out and discuss stuff. It used to be very popular until our Discord server came along, because Discord turns out to be more convenient for that sort of thing.
 

Thats cool!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ghettospaghetti

If anyone wants to play a gang mp with well-written dialogue and characters, then check this out. I'm not saying it's the best mp around but I put a lot of time and effort into it, and I think you'll get some fun out of it.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow this still exists. 10 years ago i was a member here, i was a late teenager, now an adult, and used to share my missions with you people. Crazy how this Community is still thriving. I recently replayed GTA SA after not having played in forever, just installed Dyom to check out what i made 10 years ago. I don't know if anyone remembers me. I even had to dig up this account, couldn't find the password at first.

Edited by guib
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MelonDoge30

If you haven't played the first mission of my MP, here's the link. Give it a try: 

It's a DYOM RED MP.

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/74885

 

I've tried to give it a web-series touch using sound effects. Let me know if you liked it.

(Also the MP is on hold as of now, i'd try to complete it once i get back)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2024 at 2:44 PM, guib said:

Wow this still exists. 10 years ago i was a member here, i was a late teenager, now an adult, and used to share my missions with you people. Crazy how this Community is still thriving. I recently replayed GTA SA after not having played in forever, just installed Dyom to check out what i made 10 years ago. I don't know if anyone remembers me. I even had to dig up this account, couldn't find the password at first.

We're from the same era. I started around 11 years ago but was never really active, would always make missions and storylines on the low but never post them, it's a weird feeling and many here don't know this, but DYOM been in my subconscious. I always mention Target13 because we used to share our missions and experience. Seeing him in staff is amazing, very proud of him. There is a legendary storyline i never published, and for some dumb reason i've deleted It in my old PC. I'm trying to recover it and If i ever do i'll make sure to finish and let it be seen by the community.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/87271

''Burying the Past'' is now out! Featuring @target13. Mission by Leo28. 

''Leo28 is back.

He seeks redemption from inactivity. In order to do that, the bond between him and Target13 will once again emerge, showcasing the power of friendship enduring the sands of time. Together, they must bury Leo's past creations in order to sow the seeds for a new beginning.''

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

lossantosmen

please help me

this error happens when i spawn loads of actors in mission. 

It appears instead of my actors. I know that it happen when i use too many actor in a mission. but im sure that my computer is good enough to loads much more than that.

Could u please help me make fix this error

picture in link belows

https://freeimage.host/i/J17Q7ob

Edited by lossantosmen
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stardust101
4 hours ago, lossantosmen said:

please help me

this error happens when i spawn loads of actors in mission. 

It appears instead of my actors. I know that it happen when i use too many actor in a mission. but im sure that my computer is good enough to loads much more than that.

Could u please help me make fix this error

picture in link belows

You should never spawn more than 20-30 actors at once. This bug will happen no matter how great your PC is. It has nothing to do with hardware. You should just spawn actors gradually, from objective to objective. And make sure to hide useless actors you won't need anymore, such as dead actors.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

lossantosmen

i know that but can we change any limit to spawn more? 

 

i did make the same as u told me, i mean i spawned actor guradually but it cant fix this bug. Still cant spawn more

 

Edited by lossantosmen
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Stardust101
3 hours ago, lossantosmen said:

i know that but can we change any limit to spawn more? 

No.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
The John David

I was hoping to make another comeback on this community. 😄

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Gummy 
On 1/19/2024 at 12:44 AM, guib said:

Wow this still exists. 10 years ago i was a member here, i was a late teenager, now an adult, and used to share my missions with you people. Crazy how this Community is still thriving. I recently replayed GTA SA after not having played in forever, just installed Dyom to check out what i made 10 years ago. I don't know if anyone remembers me. I even had to dig up this account, couldn't find the password at first.

I remember you, with the old LCS profile pic

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.