DYOM The Designers Lounge

General Scrotum

I stumbled upon a fascinating discovery while browsing the DYOM webpage. There, I came across a profile that holds an incredible surprise for others. I would highly recommend inviting others to visit  and witness the exciting surprise that awaits them. I wholeheartedly welcome everyone to visit the DYOM profile here and witness the surprise that it holds. Don't miss out this opportunity. 🤩

Have a good day! 

Edited by Yasa -
  • Like 2

i really love DYOM,

but i want more than 50 vehicles in My Mission

so i want to change number of Add cars in Mission from 50 to more than 99

Could anyone help my problem?

thanks so much

1 hour ago, truong55555 said:

i really love DYOM,

but i want more than 50 vehicles in My Mission

so i want to change number of Add cars in Mission from 50 to more than 99

Could anyone help my problem?

thanks so much

Currently, there's no way to do this, sorry.

43 minutes ago, RedBaron. said:

Currently, there's no way to do this, sorry.

Not even with the epic DYOM add-on? 

4 hours ago, RedBaron. said:

Yes. Not even with that.

to be honest, i already asked Sizyyy that would him help us make a new Addon for DYOM with more than 50 vehicles for example: up to 99 vehicles.

I am waiting his reply

i really hope he will help us 

10 hours ago, truong55555 said:

to be honest, i already asked Sizyyy that would him help us make a new Addon for DYOM with more than 50 vehicles for example: up to 99 vehicles.

I am waiting his reply

i really hope he will help us 

Yes, that'd be wholesome. A DYOM add-on that allows for more than 50 vehicles, such as up to 99 vehicles and exceeding the 100 objective limit, would vastly improve the gameplay experience. With a larger selection of vehicles to choose from and over 100 objectives to choose, players can create more diverse and immersive missions without having to split the mission into two parts. It would also add an extra layer of excitement and challenge for players, undoubtedly benefit DYOM users, and have a significant impact on mission design skills.

Edited by Yasa -
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yasa - said:

Yes, that'd be wholesome. A DYOM add-on that allows for more than 50 vehicles, such as up to 99 vehicles and exceeding the 100 objective limit, would vastly improve the gameplay experience. With a larger selection of vehicles to choose from and over 100 objectives to choose, players can create more diverse and immersive missions without having to split the mission into two parts. It would also add an extra layer of excitement and challenge for players, undoubtedly benefit DYOM users, and have a significant impact on mission design skills.

You so right about that

I know a person who can make this Addon feature for us

to be honest I am pleasing him to do that

Can you please come this link, and tell him that we need this feature. If more people told him, we would get better chance for him to help us

Please come and let him know, we need him

Edited by truong55555

On 12/13/2023 at 1:51 AM, Yasa - said:

i finally found this Version

it increased not only limit number of vehicles but also objects

come here my friend

Edited by truong55555

2 hours ago, truong55555 said:

i finally found this Version

it increased not only limit number of vehicles but also objects

come here my friend

Do note that it can be pretty unstable, make sure to download and use Open Limit Adjuster alongside with it.

CJ: 'Now I know you're blind, man - but you gotta see this'. 🤣

RDT-20231219-2150518917944222920687978-1

Edited by Yasa -

Glad to see people are still bumping the first modified version of DYOM that I made years ago - crashy and bumpy on its own. I do not regret the day I abandoned the modified version whenever I come back here and see how deserted it is. Lucky I had known years back that no landmark is going to reinvigorate this forum and left for good on time. People simply have moved and DYOM has just become some kind of an abandoned norm which one comes back randomly and decides to follow for a few days and leaves again. One common thing we can appreciate is how this community has been a vital force of grammar improvement for a teenager like me back in those days. 

Edited by Springfield
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, truong88888 said:

could u please make other Addon version for DYOM which increases number of spawn vehicles in a mission. it should be more than 50. To be honest, i really need this Addon feature. Its so good for many kind of misssions

Sorry brother, but I do not deal with the mods anymore. It has been years of me not interacting with any form of programming so you are asking the wrong guy. However, there are some new faces here I see working on new addons so you can ask them.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, truong88888 said:

could u please make other Addon version for DYOM which increases number of spawn vehicles in a mission. it should be more than 50. To be honest, i really need this Addon feature. Its so good for many kind of misssions

Enjoy life outside dyom.

So what's the DYOM climate nowadays? Is DYOM# mandatory or something for most newer missions?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Curtis said:

So what's the DYOM climate nowadays? Is DYOM# mandatory or something for most newer missions?

Surprisingly, it's not, as when there's props or pickups placed with DYOM#, they don't crash the game, as they use assets from the original GTA SA and in turn, it doesn't crash the game.

Hmmm..

I haven't made a mission in years but I've been keen try to wake my skills again, with better writing and understanding of things than I had before.

Replaying my missions from 2012... oh boy.

I mean wow, the climate really changed. All sorts of standalone QoL addons to DYOM, with people adding advanced skins and audio tracks to their single mission entries. Guess I gotta get with the times huh? 

"The future is now, old man!"

Edited by Curtis
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Curtis said:

Hmmm..

I haven't made a mission in years but I've been keen try to wake my skills again, with better writing and understanding of things than I had before.

I mean wow, the climate really changed. All sorts of standalone QoL addons to DYOM, with people adding advanced skins and audio tracks to their single mission entries. Guess I gotta get with the times huh? 

Yeah, a lot's changed, dunno if it's for the better or for the worse, probably the former, as the missions become more interesting, and more unique. Better for the players.

Edited by RedBaron.
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Curtis said:

Hmmm..

It is perhaps an honour for you to reminisce that you are one of the few designers who have lingered here longer than most of us. It is always refreshing to see a DYOM veteran reappear and cherish the progress that DYOM has made in the long run due to the vast contribution of forward-thinking people. DYOM has evolved a lot actually since its inception. 

One of the most notable aspects of the evolution of DYOM is the valiant and committed community that has formed around it. We've got some of the brilliant members that've utilised their talent in unleashing some of the most appealing and spectacular add-ons that add an extra layer of creativity for mission designers. I'd want to take this opportunity to acknowledge @MiranDMC for creating the epic DYOM editor, which is entirely unique and immensely helpful to the DYOM community. This DYOM editor is of significance importance, for it allows the users to customise their missions in a diverse yet effective way. It serves as a coherent assistant in maintaining and customising missions to the fullest. One of the main advantages of the DYOM Editor is its user-friendly interface, which allows users to conveniently edit missions without needing advanced programming skills. Users may encounter minor errors occasionally, but obviously that doesn't take away from the overall benefit of the tool.

Besides this, designers share their missions, provide feedback, and even collaborate on projects, fostering a sense of community and encouraging the continuous improvement of the modification. Overall, the evolution of DYOM has transformed it from a simple mission creation tool to a comprehensive modification that allows players to create intricate and engaging missions within the GTA universe. With its expanded features, enhanced user interface, and strong community support, DYOM continues to be a popular choice among GTA players looking to unleash their creativity and experience unique gameplay. 

Edited by Yasa -
  • Like 2

OnlyCunts model has the answer for the company's recent growing: female liberation.

T72cqFq.png

Clark Junior, Weazel News. Last edited Wednesday 14 June, 2019. 02:34. 

An "OnlyCunts" model has been praised for her recent statements in national television and social media. Michelle Morgan, 25, recently appeared on Billy Jimmel's "Really Late Talk Show". During the interview, Billy asked Michelle about her previous aspirations to be a teacher, and how the digital era is easing common people's road to success.

"I'm just curious, how did you figure that, instead of a teaching school, that's obviously very bright, going to university and stuff, how'd you figure it's best to become an online stripper?", he asked her.

The model replied: "Am I good at teaching? Of course I am. But I'm also good at dancing and showing myself off to strangers. In fact, it's actually kind of empowering for other women".

The 48-years-old presenter then asked her why she thinks the videos can help other women. She replied:

"There's nothing more empowering than a woman showing her body to a bunch of depressive, frustated teenage boys who can barely speak the work 'c*nt' properly. I think the gender seesaw is turning apart".

WiEz25v.png

The platform "Only Cunts" has grown over 1.000% only in the last month. The market and investors

are really excited with the potential the company has shown recently.

Billy, then, asked her about her private life, and how her career could affect her in the future:

"Are you not afraid of what your children might think of you? If they suffer with bullying in school, people talking about their mother, a potential teacher, being watched by every single kid in their school, except, obviously, themselves".

The model replied:

"Well, they can cry inside of a Lamborghini. I certainly wouldn't get that as a teacher".

The presenter was speechless. Her answer became viral right after the show, with many reposts in social media and thousands of videos in the platform "FlipFlopp". Fans would immediatly repost and applaud the model's answer, saying "she represents every single modern woman out there". 

The interview finished with a good shake of hands and what seems to be a massive repercussion to an even growing company and their representatives.  

14 hours ago, THBP said:

OnlyCunts model has the answer for the company's recent growing: female liberation.

My longest running subscription ngl.

I'm cooking up this concept where I wanted mods and addons to be completely optional, but I'm kinda torn.

If I made mods "mandatory" for one mission I think I could do something very cool, where I would place the player in an RC Baron with an invisible skin, simulating remote controls and a more natural RC segment.

Hmmm..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Curtis said:

I'm cooking up this concept where I wanted mods and addons to be completely optional, but I'm kinda torn.

If I made mods "mandatory" for one mission I think I could do something very cool, where I would place the player in an RC Baron with an invisible skin, simulating remote controls and a more natural RC segment.

Hey man, do whatever kind of mission you want. I will play anything that you design.

• Like 2