• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Target13

• General Scrotum

• Rytuklis

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be edited.

PSA: Your friend Dennyscute99/Giorgia Vinegar has been banned because they were one and the same. Not only they were one and the same but Giorgia Vinegar's profile picture was taken from someone else,

The site should be up and running again. We had to rollback to a two weeks old backup.   We apologize for the inconvenience   If there are any new issues, please contact the m

Stardust101
1 minute ago, Aymunz said:

Looks neat! I respect people who put the effort to costumize their skins. gives a fresh feeling.

Thanks a lot Aymunz!

• Like 1
Stardust101

I already tought that DYOM# was a great addon, but then I discovered some useful hotkeys that would solve a lot of my problems with designing! I never felt more satisfied!

I guess we can all agree that DYOM# was the best thing that happened in modern DYOM history.

@SIZZZ , I salute you!

• Like 3
Target13
9 hours ago, Stardust101 said:

I already tought that DYOM# was a great addon, but then I discovered some useful hotkeys that would solve a lot of my problems with designing! I never felt more satisfied!

I guess we can all agree that DYOM# was the best thing that happened in modern DYOM history.

@SIZZZ , I salute you!

I cannot agree with you more, Stardust! DYOM# is truly a designer's best friend. It made Epilogue and The Fort (2021) possible!

• Like 5
Huzaifa khan

Hi there,

It's been a quite while since I created my last mission. (I used to be a Gang War Mission Designer at times :D) DYOM is always a FUN ride for me since 2013, and I always enjoy being around here with you guys. But now time has changed too much my Job makes me so busy, I really wanted to get in touch with this community. 

So maybe later on this month I'll share my new mission with you guys, I try my best to make it enjoyable.

Have a Wonderful Day

Much Love! :)

• Like 3
Aymunz
4 hours ago, Huzaifa khan said:

But now time has changed too much my Job makes me so busy, I really wanted to get in touch with this community. 

Hey Huzaifa, been a while man. Hope you are enjoying your job! 

4 hours ago, Huzaifa khan said:

So maybe later on this month I'll share my new mission with you guys, I try my best to make it enjoyable.

Good luck on  designing your mission. It will be good to have something new from you! 

• Like 1
  • YEE 1
Huzaifa khan
19 hours ago, Aymunz said:

Hey Huzaifa, been a while man. Hope you are enjoying your job! 

Yeah, it's a new experience for me. A great learning process towards professional Career.

• Like 1
Aymunz
7 minutes ago, Huzaifa khan said:

A great learning process towards professional Career.

Good luck on that. 

• Like 1
Huzaifa khan
2 hours ago, DYOMER99 said:

Ummm.... Hi! 👀 

'Sup Dawg  ?!

• Like 1
Stardust101

SxTrctg.png

Hello everyone! I am proud to announce that I've made a mission for the Target13 Universe! Here's the link for it: https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/68561

I designed the mission while Target13 created the logos.

Hope you guys like it!

Edited by Stardust101
  • Like 3
Target13

BlpQJ0m.png

Legends are a new section of missions set in the Target13 Universe but designed by players such as yourself. Legends allow for the expansion of the T13U and the inclusion of new creative visions. Do not like the direction the designer took? No problem, it is up to you whether Legends are canon or not, and they will not be explicitly mentioned in the main canon series. The very first entry to Legends is by the talented up and coming designer @Stardust101 who designed an entry to the Panthers series titled 'Los Desperados', which follows a team of Panthers mercenaries sent to deal with a terrorist group taking advantage of the power vacuum left behind by the Peace Circle.

Anyone can design an entry to Legends, just contact me through private message to discuss your idea. I will give you tips and suggestions to help fit your story within the T13U but will not limit your creativity and allow the mission style to be truly yours. Legends are presented in the T13U thread along with credits to the designer.

• Like 4
  • YEE 1
The John David
On 2/11/2021 at 2:21 AM, Huzaifa khan said:

Hi there,

It's been a quite while since I created my last mission. (I used to be a Gang War Mission Designer at times :D) DYOM is always a FUN ride for me since 2013, and I always enjoy being around here with you guys. But now time has changed too much my Job makes me so busy, I really wanted to get in touch with this community. 

Have a Wonderful Day

Much Love! :)

I'd want to say the same but different subject to you :)

Spoiler

Personally to say? I sorta miss the old days back in 2015 since I joined the DYOM communty. I admit to myself that I'm pretty arrogant and selfish as I design any unpredictable missions, but I was appreciative for the community people giving me a lot of judgements how can I improve myself and all of my works, including the greatest designer "@Heisenberg_GR", all of his works he did completely inspired me a lot and even helps me proving all my flaws what I've done? The risks are too much on me but I accepted them as my honor and punishment. But yeah? TIme's ticking and changing rapidly, its over now 🥺 😢. All I can think of going back here feels nostalgic and emotionally drained. For now, my life will not be the same as the old days right now. Got myself a serious issues for studying and doing part-time jobs. I wish the community will still active enough on any future days.

• Like 4
Aymunz
14 minutes ago, The John David said:

TIme's ticking and changing rapidly, its over now 🥺 😢. All I can think of going back here feels nostalgic and emotionally drained. For now, my life will not be the same as the old days right now. Got myself a serious issues for studying and doing part-time jobs. I wish the community will still active enough on any future days.

Wow man. That was really touching 😔

• Like 2
zakarum5835
9 hours ago, The John David said:

I'd want to say the same but different subject to you :)

Hide contents

Personally to say? I sorta miss the old days back in 2015 since I joined the DYOM communty. I admit to myself that I'm pretty arrogant and selfish as I design any unpredictable missions, but I was appreciative for the community people giving me a lot of judgements how can I improve myself and all of my works, including the greatest designer "@Heisenberg_GR", all of his works he did completely inspired me a lot and even helps me proving all my flaws what I've done? The risks are too much on me but I accepted them as my honor and punishment. But yeah? TIme's ticking and changing rapidly, its over now 🥺 😢. All I can think of going back here feels nostalgic and emotionally drained. For now, my life will not be the same as the old days right now. Got myself a serious issues for studying and doing part-time jobs. I wish the community will still active enough on any future days.

I wish you the best luck in your life my friend. And I also have something to say about me.

Spoiler

I'd like to apologize all for being so arrogant in this period, I admit now: I am not sure to get what I want on this community, besides, I have been pretty much arrogant almost with everyone on discord. Like @Polski Oski- @zekoand the other ones. But I just wanted to get some attention to Codename Q4 Biohazard, like when THBP or Target13 gets attention with their MPs from the other designers. I was appreciative for the community people giving me a lot of judgments how to improve my english and the rest of Codename Q4. I still feel bad for this thing. I still apologize for the inconvenience. 

• Like 4
The John David
23 hours ago, Aymunz said:

Wow man. That was really touching 😔

It really is?

13 hours ago, boy of the cones said:

I wish you the best luck in your life my friend. And I also have something to say about me.

Reveal hidden contents

I'd like to apologize all for being so arrogant in this period, I admit now: I am not sure to get what I want on this community, besides, I have been pretty much arrogant almost with everyone on discord. Like @Polski Oski- @zekoand the other ones. But I just wanted to get some attention to Codename Q4 Biohazard, like when THBP or Target13 gets attention with their MPs from the other designers. I was appreciative for the community people giving me a lot of judgments how to improve my english and the rest of Codename Q4. I still feel bad for this thing. I still apologize for the inconvenience. 

Well It's pretty unfortunate, including me :(. We did our best to impress most of the designers here? Too bad we didn't get that much pressure and let them down? But it's perfectly fine, as the matter of fact? Your work will completely change yourself sometimes as you grew up depends how you progress? Not to be mention on Discord? Most people out there show childish behavior and are more relatively abusive or biased which may leads to a verbal conversation. Glad that I didn't get involved on them?

Edited by The John David
  • Like 2