• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Target13

• General Scrotum

• Rytuklis

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be edited.

PSA: Your friend Dennyscute99/Giorgia Vinegar has been banned because they were one and the same. Not only they were one and the same but Giorgia Vinegar's profile picture was taken from someone else,

The site should be up and running again. We had to rollback to a two weeks old backup.   We apologize for the inconvenience   If there are any new issues, please contact the m

I am very humbled to be compared to THBP, but in fact I could only aspire to be on his level. The detail in his writing, cinematography and mission design far exceeds anything I could ever create. He truly embodies the vision of possibility that the authors had when making this mod.

7 minutes ago, Target13 said:

I am very humbled to be compared to THBP, but in fact I could only aspire to be on his level. The detail in his writing, cinematography and mission design far exceeds anything I could ever create. He truly embodies the vision of possibility that the authors had when making this mod.

hey, you're still good - you may not be on THBP's level, but you certainly have the talent.

• Like 3

When you start getting realize that your hard work has been finally paid off! That happiness inside is real gratitude. 

This is what every designer expect with their hard work, And there's no doubt that object setting took a lot of time and effort. That's why sometime even single appreciation comment really becomes a motivation booster! As far as these two homies concern THBP & Target13 both are phenomenal in their styles. Their respective project took some unique mindset.  

- Hasta La Vista ;) 

Hey guys, I made a video review to MOTW #171. It's something that I'm experimenting with. If you have any feedback or suggestions, even if trivial, go ahead and tell me! 😊

1. A Deal with Old Friend by YGE

2. Unforgettable by boy of the cones

3. Procession by Luitger

Edited by Aymunz
  • Like 2
  • Best Bru 1

helo

On 12/5/2020 at 9:30 AM, Aymunz said:

2. Unforgettable by boy of the cones

latest review.. 

ok bye

Edited by Aymunz
  • Like 3

Hey guys, this year has been really weird, right? Well, I found myself going down the memory lane and I figured: "Let's play some old mission packs" and I started with one of my own, the incompleted The Only Living Soul, even though I've never finished it I'm very glad how it turn out. Here's a "full walkthrough" of the mission pack, with no commentary because my english sucks. An hour long it's a lot for some, but you can watch in parts if you like.

Enjoy.

• Like 2
The Half-Blood Prince
1 hour ago, Alan Eastwood said:

Hey guys, this year has been really weird, right? Well, I found myself going down the memory lane and I figured: "Let's play some old mission packs" and I started with one of my own, the incompleted The Only Living Soul, even though I've never finished it I'm very glad how it turn out. Here's a "full walkthrough" of the mission pack, with no commentary because my english sucks. An hour long it's a lot for some, but you can watch in parts if you like.

Enjoy.

I think I never said this directly, but you may know: the concept of object placement in V for Vinegar is entirely based on this Mission-Pack. If there was no TOLS, there would never be VfV as we know. This is one of the best MPs I've ever played, even not being finished. And it would be awesome if you could find some free time in your schedule and bring it to an end.

4 minutes ago, The Half-Blood Prince said:

I think I never said this directly, but you may know: the concept of object placement in V for Vinegar is entirely based on this Mission-Pack. If there was no TOLS, there would never be VfV as we know. This is one of the best MPs I've ever played, even not being finished. And it would be awesome if you could find some free time in your schedule and bring it to an end.

Oh man, I can honestly tell you that this bring me a smile to my face. I'm honored that my mission pack inspired one of the most innovated stories of this community.

I don't want to give any promises or false hope but I'll try to find more time.

• Like 2
The Half-Blood Prince
On 12/5/2020 at 8:49 PM, The Half-Blood Prince said:

Teaser Trailer is set to debut in December 12, at midnight.

I expect everyone there! :)

20 years after the main story.

2 + 2= 4 years after the release of the first complete pack here, in GTAForums.

Just 2 hours to the big announcement.

• Like 2
  • YEE 1
On 10/24/2020 at 9:07 PM, The Half-Blood Prince said:

Hey, boys. I've been working on the pre-alpha of an important sequel and I need your help to decide if I must continue with the project or not. Basically, I've made this mission to test a new feature (a whole new map, using SIZZZ's DYOM#) and you can download it in this link:

https://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/66848

Important to tell: you need to download the Open Limit Adjuster, otherwise the mission will crash. Also, there's a few collision bugs with the enemies, but I didn't mind correcting it because it wasn't the purpose of this pre-alpha. The only thing I want to test is the map.

Finally, I left an interesting surprise in the end of the mission, that only those who complete it will be able to see. 

Feedbacks are more than welcome now. I appreciate your attention.

I finally caught up after completing this mission. The big reveal was here all along!

• Like 3
  • KEKW 1
4 hours ago, Platinum Card said:

I finally caught up after completing this mission. The big reveal was here all along!

OMG, it's true. 

Spoiler

Good thing I was lucky enough to find the bus, there were so many cars and a lot of space, too. You made an entire city just using the DYOM Addon! If that's just a glimpse of VfV2 then I can't freaking wait.

Edited by Alan Eastwood
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, boy of the cones said:

Recorded a new video about Cayo Perico Heist, hope you enjoy.

This Heist seems more chill comparing the previous ones. You don't have to rely from others.

• Like 2
On 11/30/2020 at 12:09 AM, RithRake24 said:

I'm really excited to see where he takes his universe next.

Here.

oFq9g3d.png

MRymRVR.png

Six years after the capture of Peace Circle leader, Carnage, a new danger emerges that greatly threatens the security of the world. Special agent Nathan Peabody, with help from Agents Julie West and Minji Seong, must embark on a rescue mission that will send him somewhere very far from home.

Play as an agent of E.D.E.N. in the second Target13 Universe holiday special!

Note: Snow mod not required but highly recommended. 

Tc02mSM.png

iIhMumE.png

yv0H4QZ.png   p6eM4zx.png    UwQyqvM.png

Edited by Target13

The Peace Circle was my personal MOTY for 2019 like I have said before simply for its simple but unique take on gameplay while still holding up that T13 standard of story and characterisation. I will give this new mission a go as soon as I can.

• Like 2

I really enjoyed using stealth gameplay in Agents of E.D.E.N: Christmas Rescue. The only thing that I felt could be improved was a second or more on the cutscenes. They seemed a bit faster than usual. Overall, it was good time. I won't spoil the story for anyone but I'm surprised by the person we had to save lol.

• Like 2

Just a random title/logo I made the day before yesterday. What do you think about it considering it's my first logo/work in photopea.

UwAgloJ.png

Edited by ArkianHue
  • Like 2
  • Bruh 1
2 hours ago, ArkianHue said:

Just a random title/logo I made the day before yesterday. What do you think about it considering it's my first logo/work in photopea.

It's a pretty neat logo. The text is small tho, don't know if that's was your intention but it looks good nevertheless.

8 hours ago, Platinum Card said:

I really enjoyed using stealth gameplay in Agents of E.D.E.N: Christmas Rescue. The only thing that I felt could be improved was a second or more on the cutscenes. They seemed a bit faster than usual. Overall, it was good time. I won't spoil the story for anyone but I'm surprised by the person we had to save lol.

Ah my bad! I guess I overlooked the duration of the cutscenes during playtesting because I had already memorized the dialogue by then. I will be sure to keep that in mind next time. Thanks, Platinum!

• Like 2
On 12/21/2020 at 11:04 AM, Target13 said:

Play as an agent of E.D.E.N. in the second Target13 Universe holiday special!

Note: Snow mod not required but highly recommended. 

yv0H4QZ.png   p6eM4zx.png    UwQyqvM.png

Whenever I play missions I keep up to date on the objects, because any designer takes the time to place them. And these two missions are no exception. Regardless of the number of objects, the environment that one creates is important.  As Platinum said, the lengths of the cutscenes could have been a just a little bit longer, adding an extra second would have been nice. And I think I don't need to talk about the dialogue and humor. I laughed quite a bit when THAT character appeared.

Nice mission you pig. OINK OINK.

• Like 2