• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Target13

• General Scrotum

• Rytuklis

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to The Designer's Lounge! A place to discuss, share, suggest, basically post anything regarding DYOM and more!  

PSA: Your friend Dennyscute99/Giorgia Vinegar has been banned because they were one and the same. Not only they were one and the same but Giorgia Vinegar's profile picture was taken from someone else,

This week.

Hey, happy birthday!

I'm just passing by, saying that if quarantine wasn't ending in a week for me, I'd probably be busy making a remastered version of Gangland Problems.
I've been writing a mission list over the past year whenever I was super bored and up for it, and after a years worth of polishing I'd say I shaped it up to be much more unique and less intrusive than the original

It's much bigger. I've throttled the mods to the max, though tried to keep everything fitting in the universe. This time, mods will be mandatory I've also written cameo missions including longtime GTA characters such as Phil Cassidy and Avery Carrington. (Phil's appeared in every game except GTA SA, what's the deal with that?)
I guess it'll be interesting making a mission with a one-armed actor. I found a GTA LCS model port so long ago that the site where I found it on is now 99% dead.

I'd say I've got the script/mission list ready and very solid, I'm very proud of what I've written up because it feels like it just fit if it were official, and I would be gladly willing to return for one last project if I had the time. 

Honestly, my new idea actually nothing like the original Gangland Problems. It's still about Woozie's gang in San Fierro and Las Venturas with some left over characters and gangs from the original, but I've even opted for a new protagonist. 
Because... I gotta be honest. a few months after I finished it, I started seeing the main flaws and they outweighed the good parts. I'm still flattered at whoever likes Gangland Problems and the people who have made videos about it, I'm proud of what I achieved 4 years ago. But over time my writing skill got better and I grew to see the flaws in Gangland Problems. So I promise, somewhere in the probably pretty distant future, I'll make a banger out of it. I've got the ideas all ready and set up, it's only the missions that take time.

Edited by Curtis
  • Like 2

Hello, happy birthday @Target13.

I have some things I'd like to say right now: I'm making some new missions for Codename Q4 Biohazard and I've just decided to make two chapters which contains 10/12 missions instead of making more chapter with 8 missions.

I got some new ideas for the third chapter as i wanted. I will make something original, just like ''Back to the Future'' and I got inspired from these things, so it'll be Codename Q4: Revelations. Until I'll finish the first chapter I'd appreciate to see one of your full review in the topic of the MP.

Well, I've just finished to play The Council few weeks ago and that was so good, that was like a real movie. So I suggest you to play that fantastic project, but in this period there are new MPs to play like: Codename Q4 Biohazard, 32 Days of Sorrow by Mikul, The Shadow Blade by an old designer named Gammoudicj, The Shadow Ring by JimmyLeppard and many more! Looking for your feedbacks in those topics. And yes I have to agree with RithRake24, keep the mask until this sh*tty virus will disappear. :pirate:

• Like 3

Download MP: Click Here

UPDATES:

- Whole Chapter Two is finally completed. After a months spent and expanding the area of San Fierro. Now you can enjoy the tragedy of the story of the man suffering from his guilt.
- Final Chapter will in-progress soon. Now the final showdown begins with a mixed emotion of pain and loss.

Feedback and Review would be a pleasure to support the author.

Good luck :D

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys how ya doing all ? I have made a WhatsApp group for Dyom GTA Sanandreas . Here's the link :

You can join it freely by clicking the link if you have any problems regarding this please Pm me on GTA Forums . Feel free to ask . You can share your ideas and give reviews on missions and MPs . I created it today . Only 4 members added . So please guys join this group in order to become a great designer . Waiting for new members to add in dyom WhatsApp group .

Edited by Yasa Shakeel
  • Like 1
On 8/30/2020 at 11:34 AM, The John David said:

Download MP: Click Here

UPDATES:

- Whole Chapter Two is finally completed. After a months spent and expanding the area of San Fierro. Now you can enjoy the tragedy of the story of the man suffering from his guilt.
- Final Chapter will in-progress soon. Now the final showdown begins with a mixed emotion of pain and loss.

Feedback and Review would be a pleasure to support the author.

Good luck :D

You are probably John Dave . I don't know whether John Dave is your real name or John David . I think it's the short form of 'David' . Btw it seems good to see that you are back in action . I thought that you had left dyom forever . But I was wrong , you were busy in studies. Huh ? But due to Covid-19 we had much vacations to use dyom or have fun with friends and Ik that's the blessings of God . Is this your MP or storyline John David ?

• Like 1

I wanted to know that I can't promote to 'member' from 'new member' . Idk what's the reason behind this . Due to which I can't send pm to others which is necessary instead of replying here and spam on all the topics . I had made more than 10 comments but it didn't have any effect on the profile of mine. Whenever I want to send pm , this text message comes to my screen :

Spoiler

" You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day ."

Does anybody has the solution for this problem 

16 hours ago, Yasa Shakeel said:

You are probably John Dave . I don't know whether John Dave is your real name or John David . I think it's the short form of 'David' . Btw it seems good to see that you are back in action . I thought that you had left dyom forever . But I was wrong , you were busy in studies. Huh ? But due to Covid-19 we had much vacations to use dyom or have fun with friends and Ik that's the blessings of God . Is this your MP or storyline John David ?

Actually, "John Dave" was my real name, I just instead change the Dave to David as a alias replacement to make it more familiar in this community. Yes, I'm still here, I've been having problems at home, even my personal health care and studies. For some reason, DYOM is more inactive in these days so I decided to take a break designing mission packs. And the mission pack you mention clearly as a remake which just a notification for releasing a complete single chapter. Nothing much. It is quite complete right now anyway, so you can play them now.

Edited by The John David
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, The John David said:

Actually, "John Dave" was my real name, I just instead change the Dave to David as a alias replacement to make it more familiar in this community. Yes, I'm still here, I've been having problems at home, even my personal health care and studies. For some reason, DYOM is more inactive in these days so I decided to take a break designing mission packs. And the mission pack you mention clearly as a remake which just a notification for releasing a complete single chapter. Nothing much. It is quite complete right now anyway, so you can play them now.

Fine . So you are in back In action . That's great we need designers like you who have the skill and ability to make much better missions . At the last you said that I should play it . Most welcome but sorry at this time I only have a Motorola mobile with me no computer or laptop . I have sold my computer , if you don't know . As soon as I purchase a new computer your mission pack will be the first to play by me . Hope it will be a realistic story . And most importantly I have one suggestion and one question from now . No one is active at this time , so I wonder if you can reply to these one question and suggestion quickly.

Suggestion : In the past/recent days , I have made a WhatsApp Dyom Group to easily share your views about dyom and share your MP (Mission Packs) Or Missions and even storylines . Already 4 members have joined . Out of which 1 member is already active and one more I have also started MOTW Contest as the MOTW official contest has been stopped due to inactive on dyom section in GTA forums . If you want to join here's the link below 2 links of dyom one is the discussion thread and the other one is the MOTW Contest which is going on . My suggestion will be that you should join the multiple groups asap 😌

https://chat.whatsapp.com/BwU7j2TIphh1QSnwzRsZXg

https://chat.whatsapp.com/FnHzKOaLUdTBXcJj5O3JnV

Question : I was gonna ask from you and all other dyom members . Since they aren't active so I am gonna ask from you . I am facing a problem which a discussed earlier in the previous comment that I can't promote to member from new member . It's been almost 3 months since a created a new account . But idk what's the matter with the site or my profile . I can't promote due to which I can't send pm to other members and much more like I can't edit my profile .it hurts me a lot . Idk what's the way to fix it . When ever I try to send pm this type of text message comes to my screen :

Spoiler

" You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day "

@TheJohnDavid If you know about the way to fix the problem reply me asap . I am waiting for your reply . 

Thanks for the time .

Edited by Yasa Shakeel
Forgot to add the link
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Yasa Shakeel said:

Fine . So you are in back In action . That's great we need designers like you who have the skill and ability to make much better missions . At the last you said that I should play it . Most welcome but sorry at this time I only have a Motorola mobile with me no computer or laptop . I have sold my computer , if you don't know . As soon as I purchase a new computer your mission pack will be the first to play by me . Hope it will be a realistic story . And most importantly I have one suggestion and one question from now . No one is active at this time , so I wonder if you can reply to these one question and suggestion quickly.

Suggestion : In the past/recent days , I have made a WhatsApp Dyom Group to easily share your views about dyom and share your MP (Mission Packs) Or Missions and even storylines . Already 4 members have joined . Out of which 1 member is already active and one more I have also started MOTW Contest as the MOTW official contest has been stopped due to inactive on dyom section in GTA forums . If you want to join here's the link below 2 links of dyom one is the discussion thread and the other one is the MOTW Contest which is going on . My suggestion will be that you should join the multiple groups asap 😌

https://chat.whatsapp.com/BwU7j2TIphh1QSnwzRsZXg

Question : I was gonna ask from you and all other dyom members . Since they aren't active so I am gonna ask from you . I am facing a problem which a discussed earlier in the previous comment that I can't promote to member from new member . It's been almost 3 months since a created a new account . But idk what's the matter with the site or my profile . I can't promote due to which I can't send pm to other members and much more like I can't edit my profile .it hurts me a lot . Idk what's the way to fix it . When ever I try to send pm this type of text message comes to my screen :

Reveal hidden contents

" You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day "

@TheJohnDavid If you know about the way to fix the problem reply me asap . I am waiting for your reply . 

Thanks for the time .

Since I can't send you a PM because you're account is still a "New Member", I might have a few solution for your problem, but to be honest, I can't guarantee the way if this is works to you. If my advice doesn't work. Patience and let the forum site do its job to promote you. Alright, for now, you're still a "New Member" because of multiple reasons:

1. You haven't reach 100+ content in your profile which you post and create a topic by yourself.
  2. Since you are registered in 5/31/2020? I can imagine that if you're 1 month staying in the forum, you will promote automatically to "Members"
  3. You haven't change your Rank description yet.
  4. You have no profile picture indicated on your profile.
  5. You haven't edited your "About Yourself" description to know the community who you are?

It would be better if you read the Forum Rules just in case for you to seek another info for what you need. So do not expect to bump the post.

Edited by The John David
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Yasa Shakeel said:

Join the link that I sent you earlier or here it is

Actually, I don't have an WhatsApp account, neither the application too. But I think there is an already exist DYOM community which is the "Discord" for bringing latest updates on DYOM? You don't need to create an WhatsApp DYOM group there? In fact, I don't think that's a good idea or not? So sorry about it :(

Edited by The John David
  • Like 1

Always thought about coming back to design and play missions, the only real reason I haven't was because of how many small issues I have with SA on Windows 10 and such. Always some small annoyance I have with some of the mouse issues or some crash or compatibility issues. Never had any issues on Windows 7 back in the day lol. 

Anyway, playing the recent Mafia Definitive edition and stuff gave me a bit of inspiration for some new story ideas I always wanted to try out with DYOM, and possibly even GTA V's mission design mod. 

• Like 7
23 hours ago, RithRake24 said:

You need 20 content count to become a 'member'. You currently have 15.

Really thanks for the help . I will try to do that as soon as possible . I thought it was 10 Contents but it has been increased to 20 to get rid of spammers I think so . 

Edited by Yasa Shakeel
11 hours ago, Doublepulse said:

Always thought about coming back to design and play missions, the only real reason I haven't was because of how many small issues I have with SA on Windows 10 and such. Always some small annoyance I have with some of the mouse issues or some crash or compatibility issues. Never had any issues on Windows 7 back in the day lol. 

Me too I had left Dyom about 3 years ago and now I realize the lack of dyom cause it's the most creative work in the whole GTA Sanandreas . But as soon as my computer comes I will be here making my missions and asking you to review them. Bye 😏

Edited by Yasa Shakeel
14 hours ago, Doublepulse said:

Anyway, playing the recent Mafia Definitive edition and stuff gave me a bit of inspiration for some new story ideas I always wanted to try out with DYOM, and possibly even GTA V's mission design mod. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=720460154
Fantastic mod-pack that I have been using for two years. Fixes about 90% of SA's issues.

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, Ingramsl said:

Well, let me ask for a moment. Can I create a DYOM theme that is related to the Kanchanaburi Death Railway in GTA SA?

You should grant permission form the moderstors of this site firstly in order to make a theme or topic cause I have some experience on this site dyom section . I had made a group named "MPOTM" Mission Pack Of The Month" but it was locked later by a moderator . If I was the moderator of this site , then i should probably grant the permission for making a theme . But unfortunately , the dyom moderators do not allow to make a thread or theme on dyom topic at all to remove spam but sometimes if the topic or theme is related to dyom than you can easiy make a theme . So yous shoud ask or grant permission from dyom otherwise , it will be locked soon . Since dyom is inactive feel free to ask any question from me if I am able to answer . 

Anyway , whats the topic of theme you are about to create ? What is "Kanchanaburi Death Railway In Gta Sanandreas " ?

Edited by Yasa Shakeel
6 hours ago, Ingramsl said:

Well, let me ask for a moment. Can I create a DYOM theme that is related to the Kanchanaburi Death Railway in GTA SA?

Are you thinking about making your own mission about that theme? Or making a competition about it?

14 hours ago, Yasa Shakeel said:

You should grant permission form the moderstors of this site firstly in order to make a theme or topic cause I have some experience on this site dyom section . I had made a group named "MPOTM" Mission Pack Of The Month" but it was locked later by a moderator . If I was the moderator of this site , then i should probably grant the permission for making a theme . But unfortunately , the dyom moderators do not allow to make a thread or theme on dyom topic at all to remove spam but sometimes if the topic or theme is related to dyom than you can easiy make a theme . So yous shoud ask or grant permission from dyom otherwise , it will be locked soon . Since dyom is inactive feel free to ask any question from me if I am able to answer . 

Anyway , whats the topic of theme you are about to create ? What is "Kanchanaburi Death Railway In Gta Sanandreas " ?

We would choose a rural location where the railway passes, for example, Red County as a place to make up the DYOM theme of the forest in Kanchanaburi. For the bridge over the River Kwai, we will choose the bridge at Frederick Bridge.

Are you thinking about making your own mission about that theme? Or making a competition about it?

Not yet, but in my plans to do it in the future.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yes, the DYOM theme of the Death Railway in Kanchanaburi in GTA SA, I will choose to use the competition. For the steam locomotive with that theme, we will remove "ร.ฟ.ท." (Ror For Thor or SRT) from the Steam locomotive texture. To suit the atmosphere of the World War II era.

SRT Steam Locomotive (In My Mod Pack):

https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/trains/115704-thailand-train-pack/

Edited by Ingramsl
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Huzaifa khan said:

Good to see you @Huzaifa khankhan, you are back in action . I had been seeing who's active on this forums and dyom also and you were one of them . It was kind of weird and boring to see everyone inactive on GTA forums and dyom also . Although discord has still many active members throughout . We can make dyom alive again for we all struggle and effort for Dyom so that dyom can be alive as it was before . The trailer seems good . Is it the the walking dead ? I haven't watched it yet . How many chapters of the walking dead ? Can you explain me the story ? As soon as my computer comes back , I should be here playing these cool missions .

Edited by Yasa Shakeel
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Huzaifa khan said:

@Yasa Shakeel I just recorded the mission only!

This MP is started by @The John David and here you can find the information about this MP: 

Oh I thought you were making that . But it was John Dave . I firstly thought that the walking can't be yours but I wasn't confirmed . 

You mean you created the trailer only .

Edited by Yasa Shakeel