• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Target13

• General Scrotum

• Rytuklis

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to The Designer's Lounge! A place to discuss, share, suggest, basically post anything regarding DYOM and more!  

PSA: Your friend Dennyscute99/Giorgia Vinegar has been banned because they were one and the same. Not only they were one and the same but Giorgia Vinegar's profile picture was taken from someone else,

This week.

If the beta/full release of LDYOM comes out, does that mean that missions made for the classic DYOM v8, or DYOMv8.1# for the MOTW contests are gonna be neglected?

Because it will be easier for players that have the LDYOM mod installed on their computers to make missions and contests, therefore the OG DYOM will be as I said, neglected.

Edited by ArkianHue
GrAmMaR..
1 hour ago, ArkianHue said:

If the beta/full release of LDYOM comes out, does that mean that missions made for the classic DYOM v8, or DYOMv8.1# for the MOTW contests are gonna be neglected?

Because it will be easier for players that have the LDYOM mod installed on their computers to make missions and contests, therefore the OG DYOM will be as I said, neglected.

We actually don't know the full release and it's not necessary to delete the main version of DYOM. The author gives you another MPACK folder to put in GTA San Andreas User Files. That's it.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, ArkianHue said:

It's too early to assume that. I think  we will wait for atleast a year to get our hands on a barely stable version of LDYOM. But even then it'll probably get its own subforum, since it's coded in a different environment and by a different creator. Will the OG dyom be neglected? Idk... I mean it pretty much is neglected nowadays.

4 hours ago, ArkianHue said:

No I think what would be actually fair, because they're two diffrent apliactions - is to make a separate theard for MOTWS, etc for LDYOM - and yeah if somebody would upload LDYOM mission onto dyom.gtagames.nl admins should add something [like a visible coloured tag that says that's only for LDYOM] - or I don't know admin words bouta it - they don't need to change anything - they can merge LDYOM MOTW with DYOM motw - just they can remind players that this and that mission need to be played on LDYOM because on normal DYOM version it won't work - so it's not that big of a problem. But if community would want a separate theard, they can - we need to only wait.

And you might say why is my opinion - to separate it. Let's look that way:

If this would be merged, there would be a skill diffrence. What i mean by that, is the lack of features DYOM V8 have - and how many new features LDYOM has. This wouldn't be that fair - because lot of people would use better features in LDYOM to "gain adventage" - and people who would make DYOMv8 mission would be outskilled - but if there would be a rule for LDYOM - to use only "DYOM V8" kinda features, this would be fair - but again this is the opinion

54 minutes ago, Mikolajek451 said:

[UPDATE]

Mid July will be LDYOM BETA 0.7 release. Can't wait ;)

Good to hear this, so the tutorial in english is it confirmed?

2 hours ago, boy of the cones said:

Good to hear this, so the tutorial in english is it confirmed?

I got none info about that. But developer made a statement on VK and on Discord:

QUOTING THE DEVELOPER:

I guess I need to say something about the trailer (teaser), I have not decided what it is. And now for those who want to download and test, I want to disappoint you, there are no builds like in the trailer. If someone has read the inscription at the end, they know that the end result may be different, which means that I will add something or not, so now exactly what is shown in the trailer is done, and this fragment with the bomber is fake. It may have upset someone, but if you want, I'll repeat it later when I'm done. This was done to speed up the process of creating a trailer. Everything else, fortunately, is real. I wanted to do it back in early April. April 1, trailer, and think what you want, but alas.

Officialy it's confirmed that 0.7 beta is Mid July but yeah just a little message. Make sure you join his Discord page [i linked that before, there are many news]

I hope atleast that BETA 07 will actually be playable. I'll start translating it to Polish language if it comes out - idk about missions. Maybe i'll do some videos later showing "new car routes" or something like that but idk yet i don't have rendering software so this would take a while.

- Mission Designed by: Alex90

- With complete Sound Effects.. :beerhat:

Edited by Huzaifa khan
  • Like 2

LDYOM creator just posted these videos on Discord - you can download it and play it - they are short. Showing that when you'll approach a Checkpoint - you would be able to add music to it:

https://cdn-cms.f-static.net/uploads/3729906/normal_5edfbdb05d371.mp4

https://cdn-cms.f-static.net/uploads/3729906/normal_5edfbdb05d371.mp4

[EDIT - now you can play it, instead of download]

Edited by Guest
20 hours ago, RithRake24 said:

@Target13 DAMN, didn't see this (or anything at all from you) coming. Is this a teaser for the Cowboys Epilogue?

Yes! :) This is an ad for the BCB's legitimate business, a men's fashion company based on the real-life Dutch brand PME Legend.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, ArkianHue said:

Is somebody gonna showcase the features of this LDYOM release and make an example mission?😀

It's not officially released yet. The latest available beta is quite unstable too.

47 minutes ago, RithRake24 said:

It's not officially released yet. The latest available beta is quite unstable too.

Yeah...really unstable.

Ok gonna wait I guess. :x

3 hours ago, ArkianHue said:

Yeah...really unstable.

Ok gonna wait I guess. :x

Yeah u need to. If July release will be stable I might do some videos and post it here [unpublic videos]

FzWTyuy.png

Happy to announce that next Tuesday on the 16th of June Epilogue, the expansion for Cowboys: The Tale of Betty Shore, will be available for download!

Epilogue features 5 interactive episodes where you will play as Bertha Cooper as she tries to navigate through her relationships with old friends and new strangers

in a different Betty Shore than she remembers.

Welcome home.

One year has passed since the events which the locals refer to as the Dark Days. Since then, news of the Octane Springs incident, Bertha's book 'The Vice Within These Walls' and Senator Davis' campaign for Lieutenant Governor of San Andreas has shot Betty Shore into the national spotlight, drawing in a lot of attention for better or for worse. 

While still a remote frontier town, the leadership of Mayor Lisa Cooper has provided the town with, among others, a functioning town hall, an active sheriff's department, sanitation services, after-church activities, a stable internet connection and even a gift shop for tourists who have started to pass by as of recently.

Not all is well however. the Town of Las Payasadas have taken a serious interest into incorporating Betty Shore into their own municipality for profit, gravely threatening Betty Shore's sovereignty. Furthermore, the release of Bertha's book, which was highly critical of the Bone County Bikers, has gotten the attention of some very dangerous people.

An interactive tale.

Criticism about the lack of interactivity in Cowboys: The Tale of Betty Shore was taken into account during the designing of Epilogue. While not an action-packed story as the main series, all five episodes of Epilogue feature interactive objectives and tasks for Bertha to complete while helping her family around town. She won't be going guns-blazing as Marcelo Chavez did but that's not to say that danger isn't around the corner.

Fresh coat of paint.

Thanks to the amazing functionality of DYOM#, Betty Shore has received a make-over which will provide Bertha with some interesting things to see around town and Bone County.

Old friends, new strangers.

The Cowboys series has always been about people. Epilogue is no different. During this story, you will learn about how the events of the main series has propelled Bertha into international fame, as well as how the lives of her friends and family have been affected by their horrifying past. And naturally as is with all entries in the Target13 Universe, some familiar faces will be making an appearance.

All five episodes of Epilogue will be available for download on June 16th!

Spoiler

ILAHS1y.png

ppSMWcZ.png

nAplvZD.png

94iUhDW.png

yqefhJd.png

15 hours ago, Target13 said:

Fresh coat of paint.

Thanks to the amazing functionality of DYOM#.

I forgot it's existence.😅

Yeah, this addon is R E A L L Y useful. (add any object by typing it's id, save your position and teleporting to it, using "GOO" cheat to travel, enter unused/unique interiors and so much more...).

Btw, anybody is from other countries? You can actually translate LDYOM very easily to your own language. If somebody is intrested I can share language file and you can translate it by yourself.

14 minutes ago, Mikolajek451 said:

Btw, anybody is from other countries? You can actually translate LDYOM very easily to your own language. If somebody is intrested I can share language file and you can translate it by yourself.

I speak Arabic. Not sure if there will be A big arabic audiance for this. But hey, why the hell not?

• Like 2

Hi, everybody, I've come to tell you that I created my own discord server, the one that you know was not created by me, and there is something that I really don't like. You can stay there if you like, but I rarely go in there and maybe even get out. So I decided to create my own channel where I will post pure development news, and you can discuss it or ask for something.

Discord server

P.s I apologize for my English.:colgate:

Edited by SKIC
12 hours ago, Aymunz said:

I speak Arabic. Not sure if there will be A big arabic audiance for this. But hey, why the hell not?

Yeah, join the Discord server that @SKIC writed here. I'll send the files there @Aymunz . You know what - arabic audience is BIG in GTA. They create arabic mods, and sh*t - or Multi Theft Auto arabic community is even bigger - so that could be cool - if Skic would release language pack that we create for LDYOM - on GTAinside, get some Discord links for LDYOM and boom - new players. Also he should provide link to GTAforums or the secret forum that I make - only for LDYOM missions, etc.

It's in the #addons file on Discord that Skic send you - i'll link it here aswell Discord Server

The communities that need translations, and can potentially make LDYOM greater than ever:

Spanish

Hungary

Turkey

Brazil

Edited by Guest