• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rytuklis

• General Scrotum

• Target13

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to The Designer's Lounge! A place to discuss, share, suggest, basically post anything regarding DYOM and more!  

PSA: Your friend Dennyscute99/Giorgia Vinegar has been banned because they were one and the same. Not only they were one and the same but Giorgia Vinegar's profile picture was taken from someone else,

Also remember, that second folder containing MPACK - MPACK put to GTA SA User Files on my documents. Duplicate it with the one that u have, it will just add MPACK7 to it and ingame [when u click new game] the modification should appear.

Edited by Guest

@Mikolajek451 - I followed all the steps as you said it, it doesn't work. Well, I can wait the full tutorial of the author of this f*ckin' modification. Thank you. :santa:

Man this is so diferent then the DYOM V8!

I will wait for final release!

Edited by MihajloS

2 minutes ago, MihajloS said:

Man this is so diferent then the DYOM V8!

I will wait for final release!

Ey u said u know Russian right? Maybe tell about the bugs to the author on VK, and ask him about potential next beta release. I'm kinda gassed - but also i would want trailer menu.

Just now, Mikolajek451 said:

Ey u said u know Russian right? Maybe tell about the bugs to the author on VK, and ask him about potential next beta release. I'm kinda gassed - but also i would want trailer menu.

Man i know how to say hello and some basics😅but I will ask him don't worry.

• Like 2

Just so you all know, the creator of LDYOM is in the DYOM discord server so you can ask him anything you want to ask there.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Aymunz said:

What features are we expecting for the next version?

Nothing more is known.

Car colors customization is aesthetic! Really excited to see it. :beerhat:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SatournFan said:

Just so you all know, the creator of LDYOM is in the DYOM discord server so you can ask him anything you want to ask there.

Wait! Dyom has a discord server?😃

1 hour ago, ArkianHue said:

Wait! Dyom has a discord server?😃

Yes. 

• Like 2

https://discordapp.com/invite/XzqxyV7

The developer of LDYOM is called SKIC in the Discord server, feel free to join and ping him to ask him any questions you may have.

(This is the most discussion in the Lounge in a single span of 24 hours that I’ve probably ever seen)

About the mod, I’ve tried using the beta about a week ago and while it boasts many new features and mouse-controllable options, it seems unstable and confusing as of now. But of course, that’s understandable, as it’s still in beta. I’d very much like to see a full video or text tutorial in English once the full version is released. I’m excited for its release as I want to see what it holds for us.

Edited by RithRake24

Hey guys. So i tested out the "car routes" on LDYOM - the path that u set to actor when he drives the car. Paths are SO accurate. I literally made the hardest route ever in LS [driving to some shortcuts, etc etc] and it turned out - that it just drived PERFECTLY without any crashes [the car didn't even fell of the route that i set to it to drive]. I can't save these missions, it's buggy there - but literally.. wow. Also - i noticed that i somehow done running + animation thing. My actor walked to the tree and instantly when route ended - started doing the animation that i wanted without even reaching a objective/checkpoint to trigger it. I can't wait for more BETA builds.

I'll try doing actor running + animation + get in the car + drive + leave the car + walk + animation in one scene BEFORE reaching checkpoint. If it happen ofc very soon, i'll do video from it if nothing crashes.

ps.: You can actually look how the paths are looking like, by turning some feature on - it will show you how it looks and if you will not be happy, you can fix it :)

Edited by Guest

Anyone up? Just curious tho.

Btw about the video from LDYOM - impossible. Now it's bugging even in normal Single Player game - so when i load my savegame it loads LDYOM too and i can turn on the menu on Singleplayer normal game by clicking U. I also PROBABLY will be doing Polish translation for PL people for the mod but idk.

23 minutes ago, Mikolajek451 said:

Btw about the video from LDYOM - impossible. Now it's bugging even in normal Single Player game - so when i load my savegame it loads LDYOM too and i can turn on the menu on Singleplayer normal game by clicking U. I also PROBABLY will be doing Polish translation for PL people for the mod but idk.

I think some aspects of LDYOM were carrying over to regular DYOM as well when I last tried LDYOM, and even vice versa. For example, I could also use DYOM#'s cheat codes such as GOO in LDYOM for some reason, except it makes LDYOM just hang/crash when I use them.

Anyone up? Just curious tho.

I didnt try it in a normal single player but in a normal dyom it seems fine and it doesn't load the menu.

As for your collab I'm currently busy for the next 2 days, but maybe  eventually I'll try to make the mission for you.

34 minutes ago, RithRake24 said:

I think some aspects of LDYOM were carrying over to regular DYOM as well when I last tried LDYOM, and even vice versa. For example, I could also use DYOM#'s cheat codes such as GOO in LDYOM for some reason, except it makes LDYOM just hang/crash when I use them.

Thing that bothers me - that actually days ago i still could make a working mission - with working car routes, etc. Sad that I didn't picked up Fraps to record, but now its impossible to run it - i don't know if its stores data somewhere, and every-single crash is affecting the ting

Do we know the approximate ldyom release date? In the trailer, it says ''soon'', but how soon are we talking here? Is that in a month, 6 months or a year+ away?

1 hour ago, Jimmy_Leppard said:

Do we know the approximate ldyom release date? In the trailer, it says ''soon'', but how soon are we talking here? Is that in a month, 6 months or a year+ away?

No updates on the VK page - it says "soon" clearly so we don't really know. I'll try to message the Creator today, but I dont think he's going to answer this question tbh. 

No updates on the VK page - it says "soon" clearly so we don't really know. I'll try to message the Creator today, but I dont think he's going to answer this question tbh. 

Hopefully it's a month away at most. I'd like to get at least a couple of months of testing it out because once Cyberpunk 2077 comes out in about 3 months, I'll be off the grid indefinitely 😁

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Jimmy_Leppard said:

Hopefully it's a month away at most. I'd like to get at least a couple of months of testing it out because once Cyberpunk 2077 comes out in about 3 months, I'll be off the grid indefinitely 😁

UPDATE: He says "he will" release the next BETA version but he didn't tell me the exact date. He mentoins to join the LDYOM Discord server for more info:

https://discord.gg/qrGj9KZ

Let's hope LDYOM will boost DYOM's popularity once more. So far, this add-on is very impressive. 

Some news also, after 8th June which is the last of my exam, I'd be able to tune my designing skill back on. Maybe an MP could do it :lol:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, LordStarship said:

Let's hope LDYOM will boost DYOM's popularity once more. So far, this add-on is very impressive. 

Some news also, after 8th June which is the last of my exam, I'd be able to tune my designing skill back on. Maybe an MP could do it :lol:

Oh hey, good to see you man. :santa:

3 hours ago, LordStarship said:

So far, this add-on is very impressive. 

It's not an add-on, rather an entirely different DYOM made from scratch in LUA instead of CLEO.

Edited by RithRake24
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gummy  said:

Is it compatible with older missions?

I don't think it would be compatible with any DYOM missions at all. Like I said, it's an entirely different DYOM, not even made using CLEO. However, don't take my word for it, I'll ask the author of the mod just to confirm and get back to you.

EDIT: He replied likewise. It's not compatible with missions from the regular DYOM at all.

Further clarification: DYOM and LDYOM can coexist. You can use them both on the same GTA SA. However, you cannot play LDYOM missions using DYOM or DYOM missions using LDYOM. The functionalities are nearly entirely different.

Edited by RithRake24
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Gummy  said:

Is it compatible with older missions?

No, it's very impossible to play previous missions. I suggest you to not uninstall the main version. The MPACK folder are with different number. 

5 hours ago, RithRake24 said:

I don't think it would be compatible with any DYOM missions at all. Like I said, it's an entirely different DYOM, not even made using CLEO. However, don't take my word for it, I'll ask the author of the mod just to confirm and get back to you.

EDIT: He replied likewise. It's not compatible with missions from the regular DYOM at all.

Further clarification: DYOM and LDYOM can coexist. You can use them both on the same GTA SA. However, you cannot play LDYOM missions using DYOM or DYOM missions using LDYOM. The functionalities are nearly entirely different.

does that mean I gotta remaster Ghost Ship Remastered on LDYOM now ?